Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite? (252 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It? / How Did You Get Your First Remote Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite? by Danisaint112(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good day guys,

I've been searching for different autoresponder to use for my email marketing campaigns for a very long time now and one that truly caught my fancy was Mailerlite.

I have applied for about 3 times now yet I still get disapproved. I've sent emails to know the reason why I was, but they are not giving me any reasonable reason of getting disapproved other than than not meeting there terms of use.

I've read their terms of use, privacy policy, terms and condition name it. everything, followed due process yet, I still get disapproved.

That is why I brought the matter here...

For those of you who are using MAILERLITE

PLEASE HOW DID YOU GET APPROVED?

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER.....

Re: How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite? by orble: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
If I find a way an tell you what will you give to me...

If I take you through the way what will you give me.
Re: How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite? by Danisaint112(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2020
orble:
If I find a way an tell you what will you give to me...

If I take you through the way what will you give me.

If I tell you that I will able to give you a anything right now than I will be lying to you cause I'm just starting out.

But I will tell people about you. I will be glad if you help me out. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Confirmed Payment / Work As An Account Officer And Earn Weekly / Are You Tired Of Salary Jobs? Join Norland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.