Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. (1177 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Man Narrates How He Found Out Daughter Was Not His / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
South African man has narrated how he unknowingly had a baby with a "female ghost" he dated for 4 years.

@Pluto_GP_ stated that he got to know about his partner's death after he visited her family to pay her bride price.

He tweeted;

I dated a girl for 4 years, she fell pregnant and gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby, bare in mind I've never met her family before. So we decided to take it to the next level, pay damages first and lobola, she took me to her parents place, when we got there I introduced Introduced myself, family started crying non stop, I was very confused as to what was happening.

Mo'girl was seated next to me not saying a word Father then told me their child had passed away 6 years ago, they took me to her grave, at the tombstone was the Jacket I bought her, one she wore on our way to her parents, her favorite jacket

I needed a wheelchair right away.

I went back home to our nanny we left the baby with, our baby was still there as we left her, she's turning 2 next month.

Can't believe I had sex with a dead person for 4 years, konje why did I have to meet her parents, wouldn't have know she was dead, her women on top was flames

How do I explain the child when she grows up?, "your mother died 6 years before you were born" 2020 finish me off please akhant

I steal have flashbacks of how her parents scrome when I told them I was there to pay damages for her dead girl I just made pregnancy.

Source https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/oddly-enough/man-narrates-how-he-had-a-baby-with-a-ghost/

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by OlawaleBammie: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ahhh

well, e dey happen for we own corntree as well sha
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by unclemaths(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sounds like a super story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by etrange: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Legends have it that the baby would later grow up to become Casper, the friendly ghost.
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Shellsploit: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Some Nairalander's can attest to this, especially those that reside near burial grounds...

Speaking from experience

Lalasticlala sef... shocked
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Shellsploit: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
etrange:
Legends have it that the baby would later grow up to become Casper, the friendly ghost.

2 Likes

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
People will Come here and start saying, it is a tale by moonlight story, this people are usually ignorant of the world they live in.

Even lucky Dube said we are living in a crazy world. There are things happening in this world that is beyond science.

Some people have been trying to tell us with their movies and books but as usual we still have not read in between the lines.

Where do you think the knowledge of ghosts movies and books came From?

Do you think they are mere fiction? But what you all do not know is that they were all gotten from real life experiences.

People do not know that we still have vampires even till today.

Are Aliens real? Yes they are real.

A girl In school once told me she is from the Indian Ocean. This is not hearsay.

Nor be everything Dem dey talk Sha.

Our prayer is may we never experienced such things or come across such people and this is why i always tell my friends.

Wherever you go in life, always be good to people, don't delibrately offend people and always be humble, do away with pride.

This was how James in school said in broad day light that no witch can harm him in our hostel.

But he got the beaten of his life in his dream and lo and behold, he couldn't get up from bed the next day. Me i just looked at him, shake my head and Said to him. "James na small picking dey worry you" next time be careful how you boast.

One of The worst place you can show arrogance and pride in life is in school.

You see that your work place ehn, be very careful in your work place.

In your compound, be very careful.
I have entered a compound and i saw (as at 2017) the 2019 latest Bugatti Veron being packed in the compound but the thing was that, even the compound people can't see the car. The man that owns the car is very poor in real life, even to eat self na problem but he get Bugatti for the other side.

If you know, you know.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.

3 Likes

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Shellsploit: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Softapplez:
People will Come here and start saying, it is a tale by moonlight story, this people are usually ignorant of the world they live in.

Even lucky Dube said we are living in a crazy world. There are things happening in this world that is beyond science.

Some people have been trying to tell us with their movies and books but as usual we still have not read in between the lines.

Do you think they are mere fiction? But what you all do not know is that they were all gotten from real life experiences.

A girl In school once told me she is from the Indian Ocean. This is not hearsay.

Our prayer is may we never experienced such things or come across such people and this is why i always tell my friends.

Wherever you go in life, always be good to people, don't delibrately offend people and always be humble, do away with pride.

This was how James in school said in broad day light that no witch can harm him in our hostel.

But he got the beaten of his life in his dream and lo and behold, he couldn't get up from bed the next day. Me i just looked at him, shake my head and Said to him. "James na small picking dey worry you" next time be careful how you boast.

If you know, you know.

I doff my facecap for u!

2 Likes

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shellsploit:

I doff my facecap for u!
lol bro i have edited it and add more.

One of the reasons why i don't talk about spiritual things anymore in nairaland is because i got attacked a lot. People do not believe me and they started calling me prophet of doom. Lol

You see the newly vice president ( the woman) that has Just been nominated to contest against Donald Trump in the election In USA.

If Donald Trump losses the election ( GOD forbids he losses)

If eventually he losses, the woman will become the president of America and Joe Biden will be impeached.

This was the plan all along and if that woman becomes the president of America.

Be rest assured that the world is finished.

4 Likes

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Softapplez:

One of the reasons why i don't talk about spiritual things anymore in nairaland is because i got attacked a lot. People do not believe me and they started calling me prophet of doom. Lol

You see the newly vice president ( the woman) that has Just been nominated to contest against Donald Trump in the election In USA.

If eventually he losses, the woman will become the president of America and Joe Biden will be impeached.

Bros please can you throw more light on this and what is the meaning of the by the order of the Peaky blinders you keep saying in all your posts?
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by ediama(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am humble.
Ôn the Rock (Jesus) i put my trust.

2 Likes

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
CuteVally:
Bros please can you throw more light on this and what is the meaning of the by the order of the Peaky blinders you keep saying in all your posts?
There is no need bro, people won't believe anyways.

All i have to say is that, even if we are not perfect and we are all sinners, may GOD continue to protect us.
Whether Trump losses or not, we all depend on GOD for protection.

Back then on nairaland, when i opened a thread wanting to expose some females In nairaland that are from the Marine kingdom. I decided to not go on with the thread again but nobody really knew why i suddenly stopped the thread.
There was a nairalander that died many years ago.

Before his death, i already told him of the impending danger but as usual he called me a fake man.

If you know, you know.

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Softapplez:

All i have to say is that, even if we are not perfect and we are all sinners, may GOD continue to protect us.

Back then on nairaland, when i opened a thread wanting to expose some females In nairaland that are from the Marine kingdom. I decided to not go on with the thread again but nobody really knew why i suddenly stopped the thread.

Before his death, i already told him of the impending danger but as usual he called me a fake man.

If you know, you know.

Hmmmm are you a real life prophet?
Cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by DontBullshitMe: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rebranded bullshît.
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Unnerve: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
CuteVally:

Mo'girl was seated next to me not saying a word. Father then told me their child had passed away 6 years ago, they took me to her grave, at the tombstone was the Jacket I bought her, one she wore on our way to her parents, her favorite jacket
I swear, I don't understand what happened here cheesy

So the jacket she was wearing while seated next to him, somehow appeared on the tombstone by the time he got to the grave. Lol

This story would have been creepy if it wasn't so silly.

3 Likes

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Softapplez:

I have entered a compound and i saw (as at 2017) the 2019 latest Bugatti Veron being packed in the compound but the thing was that, even the compound people can't see the car. The man that owns the car is very poor in real life, even to eat self na problem but he get Bugatti for the other side.

If you know, you know.

grin
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dude said her cowgirl style was fire.

grin

Hahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Filly3(f): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Softapplez:

If you know, you know.

Please sir you are scaring me �
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by merieam16(f): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
the akudaya
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by merieam16(f): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Softapplez:

If you know, you know.

Telepathic
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Unnerve:

I swear, I don't understand what happened here cheesy

So the jacket she was wearing while seated next to him, somehow appeared on the tombstone by the time he got to the grave. Lol

This story would have been creepy if it wasn't so silly.
lol it might seems silly to you but wait till you experience strange occurrence.

I don't doubt the story at all.
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
merieam16:
the akudaya
what is the meaning of Akudaya?
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Super story
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Immarocks(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Softapplez:

If you know, you know.

I remember ur post back then about the Marine girls on nairaland and most pple did not actually believe u.i didn't to initially but ur words are dark and mystic.
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Superpower(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Softapplez:

If you know, you know.

Oh vampires are real what about werewolves and Zombies
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Unnerve: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
CuteVally:
lol it might seems silly to you but wait till you experience strange occurrence.

I don't doubt the story at all.
Nah you don't get me. Notice how I quoted only a portion of the story to express my misunderstanding?

The overall idea about seeing and/or living around a supposedly dead person, is one I believe. Someone very close to me experienced it with a neighbour (tenant) of hers and shared it with me, she had no reason to make it up especially when she's not even a religious/spiritual person.

The part I find silly in this particular story, is that shenanigan with the jacket. I feel it was deliberately included to make it more sensational...plus the story doesn't specify if the parents of the girl actually saw her in person, or at what point she dissolved into thin air.

2 Likes

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by austine4real(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Akudaya

Reincarnation
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by merieam16(f): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
CuteVally:
what is the meaning of Akudaya?
reincarnation

1 Like

Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Unnerve:

Nah you don't get me. Notice how I quoted only a portion of the story to express my misunderstanding?

The overall idea about seeing and/or living around a supposedly dead person, is one I believe. Someone very close to me experienced it with a neighbour (tenant) of hers and shared it with me, she had no reason to make it up especially when she's not even a religious/spiritual person.

The part I find silly in this particular story, is that shenanigan with the jacket. I feel it was deliberately included to make it more sensational...plus the story doesn't specify if the parents of the girl actually saw her in person, or at what point she dissolved into thin air.
Alright i understand now.
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by deltateam: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Softapplez:

How do you mean by the world is finished?

Because of woman?
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by deltateam: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Immarocks:

I remember ur post back then about the Marine girls on nairaland and most pple did not actually believe u.i didn't to initially but ur words are dark and mystic.

What was his moniker?
Re: MAN Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost. by Immarocks(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
deltateam:

What was his moniker?

I don't really remember ....but u can search for it maybe with something like "Marine girls on nairaland"

(1) (Reply)

Finding The Perfect Lady / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than Educated Ones / My Uncle Vowed Never To Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.