Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent (279 Views)

Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. / Reliable China Logistics Company Needed. / Suggest A Fast, Cheap And Highly Reliable China-nigeria Shipping Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent by Itzgrace: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fellow nairalanders I do really which to embarked on mini importation business I am all set to begin but my only problem right about now is the finding the right and most reliable shipping and logistics agent from china to Nigeria to use I intend buying from the likes of 1688.com,Aliexpress,Alibaba etc please house I am open to your ideas, experience and any useful informations thanks
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent by Abyima(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Itzgrace:
Fellow nairalanders I do really which to embarked on mini importation business I am all set to begin but my only problem right about now is the finding the right and most reliable shipping and logistics agent from china to Nigeria to use I intend buying from the likes of 1688.com,Aliexpress,Alibaba etc please house I am open to your ideas, experience and any useful informations thanks
Try Arich. Zero Eight One Three Four Three Four Six Zero Seven Three.
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent by offizer(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent by Itzgrace: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Abyima post=92892113]Try Arich. Zero Eight One Three Four Three Four Six Zero Seven Three.[/quote
Make me understand brother
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent by bj7blog: 2:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Do you need to buy things from China or you need an agent or you want to learn how to buy for free, contact me on 08141926303 through call and whatsapp or telegram.

Abyima:
Try Arich. Zero Eight One Three Four Three Four Six Zero Seven Three.
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent by bj7blog: 2:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Do you need to buy things from China or you need an agent or you want to learn how to buy for free, contact me on 08141926303 through call and whatsapp or telegram.

Itzgrace:
Re: I Am Seriously In Need Of A Very Reliable China Logistics And Shipping Agent by Justm1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
For orders from 1688.com, you can contact me via 07068357282.

I help people make orders through my agents who then ship the goods through any available shipping company that's located in Nigeria.

Very fast.. In 10 days you get your goods..

At most.. 14 days..

(1) (Reply)

Bitumen In Large Quantity / Become Wakaforme Ride Agent / 10 Incredible Tools To Grow Your Business Fast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.