Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri (610 Views)

A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by Danielfx(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
I want to know how much it takes to book flight from Lagos to Delta State.

This is my first time, so i need directives to follow. Is there anything required like ID card or something ?

Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by DaInferno(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Danielfx:

This is my first time, so i need directives to follow. Is there anything required like ID card or something ?

Thanks
some questions like this na google go give u hint

before nairaland scammers go cash out for ur head
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by Babara1994(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
I want to sell this UK used HP laptop. Click on my signature to chat with me

Re: How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by Gee64: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Paymenton delivery?
Babara1994:
I want to sell this UK used HP laptop. Click on my signature to chat with me
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by Babara1994(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Gee64:
Paymenton delivery?
Yes
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by babamoha(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Danielfx:

Thanks
just go to website of any airline you have in mind and do the booking by yourself and you go to bank with code that they will send to your mail for you to do the payment
yes you needs an iD
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by Mide3367: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Danielfx:
Thank you. I know the road to the airport

Local scammer
.. Wow... Not everyone are scammer Oga.. I am an aircraft engineer for ur info OK? And I am an ugu, cucumber and snail farmer too. So not everyone you see online is a scammer

Re: How Much Does It Takes To Book Flight From Lagos To Warri by gistcity(m): 3:09am On Nov 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

none / Let's Rub Minds - Low Content And No Content Book On Whatsapp / Is It Possible To Register Company In USA From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.