Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite (572 Views)

Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
For me, Biafra independence is very easy. In the modern world, freedom is no longer tied to warfare. The big problem had been convincing the Igbo elite, the religious bodies etc. But nature has taken its course as Nigerian government is doing it, thanks to Buhari administration that has taught many Igbos bitter lessons. I pray they don't even consider them in 2023 so that they will realise they are not needed in this unsafe contraption. The pushing is really working. At least many people today are having a rethink and knowing why the younger generations have made up their minds. Our prayer is for them to be marginalized and denied more so that they will realise how threatened they are. When that happens, then the right thing will be done. Then they will know how to do it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by BlowYourMind: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
ok
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yes
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
There is no much deal about leaving a dangerous hole like the zuu.
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Join me in singing:

Buhari's wickedness

and his people's cruelty

will bring us to the

Gates of Ama-Ojukwu.

We are going home anyhow.

By all means, we are going home!

Cost what it cost,

we are going home to Biafra,
land of unending goodness,
where the Sun is forever on the rise..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Muna4real(f): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
For me, Biafra independence is very easy. In the modern world, freedom is no longer tied to warfare. The big problem had been convincing the Igbo elite, the religious bodies etc. But nature has taken its course as Nigerian government is doing it, thanks to Buhari administration that has taught many Igbos bitter lessons. I pray they don't even consider them in 2023 so that they will realise they are not needed in this unsafe contraption. The pushing is really working. At least many people today are having a rethink and knowing why the younger generations have made up their minds. Our prayer is for them to be marginalized and denied more so that they will realise how threatened they are. When that happens, then the right thing will be done. Then they will know how to do it.

You have said the truth
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by IduNaOba: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Osaze007: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Opposition isn’t secession
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Don't bend the truth.
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by QuotaSystem: 5:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Very simple.

Your Igbo elites will be made to clearly understand that IPOB hate mongering activities since 2015 till date are their biggest obstacle & barrier to Igbo Presidency in 2023, making them turn against the terrorist organisation fully to extricate them from their land before they fully politically bury Igboland.

In the months before the election, Nnamdi Kanu's evil broadcasts filled with extreme hatred for the North, Hausa Fulanis, Yorubas etc. will be heavily re-circulated across the country on all the major platforms including WhatsApp broadcasts, and the firm condition will be made that bridges must be built, fences must be mended and apologies must be offered to win the support of other regions for Igbo Presidency in 2023 (which ipob will never do due to excessive pride, arrogance and conceit for others) and they will be presented as Enemy No. 1 of Igboland and Igbo Presidency which is the elites dearest ambition; making them use all their effort and resources in finally wiping out the evil terrorist hate peddling group hindering their progress from Ala'igbo.

If push comes to shove, they will also be issued a quit notice to forfeit their multi billion naira investments across the country if they dare support secession, which we all know they will never agree to. Let's not mention the military last option.

Igbos will not get the Presidency on a platter of gold. You must work for it, earn it and win the support of those you've be thoughtlessly insulting and attacking for 5 years and counting. You think we are joking.

Blackmail is a two player game.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Olatomiwami(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Very simple.

The Elites will be made to understand that IPOB activities since 2015 till date are their biggest obstacle to 2023 and they will turn on the terrorist organisation fully to extricate them from their land before they fully politically bury Igboland.

In the months before the election, Nnamdi Kanu's evil broadcasts filled with extreme hatred for the North, Hausa Fulanis, Yorubas etc. will be heavily circulated on all the major platforms including WhatsApp broadcasts across the country, and the firm condition will be made that bridges must be built, fences must be mended and apologies must be offered to win the support of other regions for Igbo Presidency in 2023 (which ipob will never do due to excessive pride, arrogance and conceit for others) and they will be presented as Enemy No. 1 of Igboland and Igbo Presidency which is the elites ambition; making them use all their effort and resources in finally wiping out the evil terrorist hate peddling group from Ala'igbo.

If push comes to shove, they will also be given a quit notice to forfeit their multi billion naira investments across the country if they dare support secession, which we all know they will never agree to. Let's not mention the military last option.

Igbos will not get the Presidency on a platter of gold. You must work for it, earn it, win the support of those you've be insulting and attacking for 5 years and counting. You think we are joking.

Blackmail is a two player game.

Nobody is a custodian of rascality, u can't say it better, instead of countering u with facts, children of hate and perdition will come with insults, anybody that do anyhow will see anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by helinues: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by slivertongue: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2020
OK. observing
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Whiteangel1234: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Nobody is Elite please we are all equal I cannot call my fellow human being an Elite
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Many people on nairaland are empty-brained. It is not worth arguing with vegetables.
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by nku5: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2020
That's why if any of these efulefu elite like OUK gets a party ticket, I will personally campaign and vote against him. Arthur Eze (Odogwu Efulefu of Ukpo) is mobilizing seriously with his goons towards this but they will be disappointed as Fulani/Yoruba will play a joker.
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by RichBoy247: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Story, Story, Storrrereeeyyyy
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by RichBoy247: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:

Biafra ooo, you will not see
Presidency oooo, you will not get
Restructuring oooo, it will not happen

If you picknup arms against the Federal Republic again, we will teach you another bitter lesson.

NONSENSICAL NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2020
The animals ranting are still battling with the killings by boko boys, bandits and even killings in southern Kaduna. Some mumus are even talking of Amotekewere in a failed state. That's how you taught boko haram lesson and things get worse today. I don't blame you. I blame the weed you smoke and idioot that sells it to you.
Re: Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite by ajailer(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2020
1) Biafra(secession) will have to be supported by the constitution but presently, the constitution does not support it. Not their so called weak and self centered elites.

2) Based on my conversation with some Igbo guys, I discovered that they are just shouting Biafra but they don't want to leave Lagos or the SW. Which sounds ironic to me.

3) They won't get the presidency in 2023 cause of their prideful nature, other tribes in Nigeria know them for the hatred they have normalized in the society. So they are not trusted.

Conclusion: Igbo ppl want to eat their cake and still have it but last last they won't even get to see the cake with their eyes except they change.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA / Police Arrest Four Men For Defiling A 15-year-old Orphan In Delta (photos) / Blasphemy: NBA Comes For Rescue Of Musician, Heads To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.