Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders (1262 Views)

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Pictures Of The Bandits That Surrendered Their Weapons To Katsina State / NIS Deploys Tech, Mobile Patrols To Guard Porous Borders, Registering Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Bialegend(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
It's about to happen. Zombies and sabo nti ike's, see what you foolishly brought upon yourselves. Watch the below video and see how the jihadist terrorists, bokoharam, Iswap, Ansaru, Fulani Herdsmen, e.t.c in collaboration with you know who......... have managed to bring in their trucks of killer weapons into your zoo through your zoo porous borders in the north of your zoo. All you zombies and sabo nti ike's should get ready for a showdown. It will start happening soon on a higher level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2x_m5ixYys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by kellidoo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
If it true...then it is finished

2 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by TooMuchStuff: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
We told them that BuhariAPC is same as Jihadists

5 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Benmob: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Omo diz country don tire me

2 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by hisgrace090: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Horrible!

2 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by backnbeta(f): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Which one is "'brought in through porous border in the North?" That's not a porous border, that's looks more like a well guarded border that was open on purpose for those truckloads of whatever undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Bialegend(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
backnbeta:
Which one is "'brought in through porous border in the North?" That's not a porous border, that's looks more like a well guarded border that was open on purpose for those truckloads of whatever undecided
Through both guarded and porous borders. Government and civilian illegal goods are crossed daily into the zoo through various porous borders in the north and none of you know about this. Reason why they closed southern borders in the zoo. All the zombies and sabo nti ike's are in for a good ride this time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Bialegend(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
We destroyed their weapons and human columns at Abagana during the last civil war and same can again happen this time. Locate where they offloaded these weapons and bomb them to ashes.

2 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
They can only gather.
If their gathering is not of God,
it will all come to nothing.

Now, they are busted.
We have always known.
We now know.

1 Like

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by backnbeta(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bialegend:

Through both guarded and porous borders. Government and civilian illegal goods are crossed daily into the zoo through various porous borders in the north and none of you know about this. Reason why they closed southern borders in the zoo. All the zombies and sabo nti ike's are in for a good ride this time.
The borders are porous; agreed. But were those trucks snuggled in? Hell no! That looks well ochestrated, they drove the trucks in with the confidence of landowners undecided

BTW, when heaven falls, it falls on everyone; from the East to the South, through the North and to the West. I hope those who 'know' about this are bold enough to act on their Intel.
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by ludd2018: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
They shut down southern border and left northern borders open . Fulanis are preparing war of conquer .

4 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Malawian(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jesu! What are in those cargoes?
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Aboks(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Malawian:
Jesu! What are in those cargoes?

weapons

1 Like

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Malawian(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aboks:

weapons
If truly those are weapons, I find it difficult to understand what USA Africa command with all their drones are really doing in Africa. This is a war they can nip in the bud, yet they will sit idle until the conflagration consumed millions of innocent lives.

Msheew.
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by leofab(f): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Malawian:

If truly those are weapons, I find it difficult to understand what USA Africa command with all their drones are really doing in Africa. This is a war they can nip in the bud, yet they will sit idle until the conflagration consumed millions of innocent lives.

Msheew.
they should strike without authorization?
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Yujin(m): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2020
I'll continue to say it... some foolish southerners still think they have a country. Always remember that he who fails to plan has really planned to fail. Warnings have been issued from different quarters yet lots of political leaders and elites from the South who have eyes but cannot see and their ears are just for decoration. They're jostling for political posts... lol. El-Rufai has given them something to keep them busy and divided. He has thrown the bone of presidency for the foolish southerners to battle among themselves while the whole plot is being fine tuned by the fulani terrorist elites on how to eliminate both.
See how they're battling for Ize-Iyamu in Edo... you'll think they love him or even the state. All they're doing is just theatrics to ensure the state is divided and hence defenceless. Mark my words down. When the results of the present political gaming begins to trickle, remember that we warned you.
As for Arthur Eze and his likes in our midst who are contracted to cause glitches within our ranks, they should know the penalty for such. Victory will surely come our way.
Ticktock says the clock!

2 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by helinues: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2020
embarassed
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Dedetwo(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Bialegend:

The pending and total annihilation of southern and central Nigeria should be blamed on the Yari.ba and few so-called minorities whose abode rests in these regions. The southern Nigerians have been so consumed with the unfounded fear of the Ndigbo hence overlooked the most serious threat of their mere existence on earth. It was smack of irresponsibility on the part of Goodluck Jonathan to implement the caging of southern borders of Nigeria including the idiotic installation of scanning machines at the Nigerian seaports. While the southern borders were caged, the northern borders were left wide open for terrorists and Jihadists to import ammunitions of any brand into the country including mercenaries who are Jihadists too.

2 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Malawian:

Msheew.
US troops are in Africa to protect America's interests and not to fight your battles for you, get that into your head today.
Nigeria has all it takes to fight boko haram but we have a government that aids and abates terrorism.
Northerners had the belief that since ND militants were granted amnesty, boko haram too should get it without realizing that the latter are bloody terrorists.
If religion and ethnic jingoism don't destroy Nigeria soon, then...

2 Likes

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Malawian(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2020
leofab:
they should strike without authorization?
Who will they get the "Authorization" from? The US can bomb you right inside your bat cave if they wish to.
Looks like it is those weapons rumoured to have been suplied to Boko Haram/Isis from Erdogan/Turkey.

It is unmistakable now, a war is about to begin, and we the south have been criminally nonchalant to our imminent extermination.
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by saaron(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2020
This is what I have been saying since 2019 but some thought I was just spreading hate. Well the truth is now before our very eyes. Buhari's fulani regimes is the one bringing in bloody Islamist/fulani terrorist through northern borders into Nigeria to wage Jihad against Christians.
Those who have eyes and ears to hear, let them hear.
Disintegration of the rest of Nigeria from North is the only solution to the Islamic terrorism being planned by buhari's fulani regime.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC/FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

1 Like

Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Malawian(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2020
J111333:
US troops are in Africa to protect America's interests and not to fight your battles for you, get that into your head today.
Nigeria has all it takes to fight boko haram but we have a government that aids and abates terrorism.
Northerners had the belief that since ND militants were granted amnesty, boko haram too should get it without realizing that the latter are bloody terrorists.
If religion and ethnic jingoism don't destroy Nigeria soon, then...
What and what are these so called US interests in Africa? I know Niger Republic has Uranium so the US needs to be there to prevent terrorists from getting their hands on feasible materials, but what is the US interest in Northern Nigeria? Which minerals are there that the US is direly in need of? Will a war in the South of Nigeria not negatively impact on their Oil and Gas concerns in the Niger Delta? Believe me, it is in the interest of the US to nip this impending war in the bud.

A war in Nigeria will be dissatrous. If I may also say, it is inevitable. This second war will be fought, and the mullahs will all but be annihilated.

Go and check the prophecy concerning Gad and Reuben. Reuben will all but be annihilated.
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Marine54(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:
embarassed
It is every unfortunate that we have a terrorist as a sitting president ! embarassed
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Omo the islamasation is real
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by saaron(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2020
hisgrace090:
Horrible!
These terrorist jihadist have position themselves throughout Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, waiting for orders from buhari's fulani regime to strike. There are there deep in forest with tons of weapons waiting for the right moment to begin jihad against infidels (non Muslims) in Nigeria.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC/FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
If this is real, war is at the corner of our backyard. This things are not bread and beans ooo.
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Malawian:

What and what are these so called US interests in Africa? I know Niger Republic has Uranium so the US needs to be there to prevent terrorists from getting their hands on feasible materials, but what is the US interest in Northern Nigeria? Which minerals are there that the US is direly in need of? Will a war in the South of Nigeria not negatively impact on their Oil and Gas concerns in the Niger Delta? Believe me, it is in the interest of the US to nip this impending war in the bud.

A war in Nigeria will be dissatrous. If I may also say, it is inevitable. This second war will be fought, and the mullahs will all but be annihilated.

Go and check the prophecy concerning Gad and Reuben. Reuben will all but be annihilated.
US under Trump have become more selfish in a good and beneficial way to them.
There are only few exciting African countries at this time and Nigeria is not near in the calculation. The sudden romance with China is the final nail on the coffin and trust me, the little attention Nigeria gets from the US today is because of Nigeria's influence on the targeted African nations.

Don't quote my words though.
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by SweetJoystick(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2020
In as much as i believe there's a war being planned. I doubt this video, there's no evidence that is Nigeria, there's also no evidence that the vehicles conveyed weapons. Until either is proved, then this is just a false alarm about penetration through the northern borders
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by manuelreports: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Words of Kanu
He was shouting that these people are coming. Ka u is truely a prophet. South West I am very sorry for your future. Support disintegration
Re: The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders by leofab(f): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Malawian:

Who will they get the "Authorization" from? The US can bomb you right inside your bat cave if they wish to.
Looks like it is those weapons rumoured to have been suplied to Boko Haram/Isis from Erdogan/Turkey.

It is unmistakable now, a war is about to begin, and we the south have been criminally nonchalant to our imminent extermination.
too much Bollywood Dey worry you..

(1) (Reply)

FG Reveals What Will Happen To Nigeria After End SARS Protests / Buhari Is Right About Youths Behaviour / I See Nnamdi Kanu In Coffin, IPOB Will Declare War On Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.