Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc (333 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
We have been aware already for about four years now that Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, Enlil, Anu and thousands of religious gods are now held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science. This event is done in order for the AQUARIUS AGE to fully take centre stage globally. This thread gives us the countdown to the fourth year anniversary of the imprisonment of these unrepentant religious gods.

It is 1 week and 3 days left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
It is 1 week and 2 days left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
It is 1week and 1 day left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
It is 1week and 6 days left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods.
Please, answer my question on the Basotesh thread.
Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Please, answer my question on the Basotesh thread.
Oh, I've not checked my mentions. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
It's 1week left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods.
Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
It's 5 days left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
GOOD NEWS TO ALL ATHEIST

THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASE HAS BEEN FOUND, check my signature, it is free
Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's 2 days left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2020
It's 1 day left to the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of the bad religious gods. Many are losing their religions daily.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The 4th Year Anniversary Of The Imprisonment Of Jehovah, Allah Etc by OtemAtum: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2020
Hooraayy!!! Today is the 4th Year Anniversary of the Imprisonment of religious gods by the gods of science.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Regard To The Topic About Submission In Marriage / SHOCKING Differences Between Christian And Islamic Prayers / Join Me To Celebrate Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.