Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Treasure Of Christ Jesus Light Resting In Our Bodies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Treasure Of Christ Jesus Light Resting In Our Bodies (113 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / 2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treasure Of Christ Jesus Light Resting In Our Bodies by ochibuogwu5: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
"For what we preach is not ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves [merely] as your servants (slaves) for Jesus’ sake. For God Who said, Let light shine out of darkness, has shone in our hearts so as [to beam forth] the Light for the illumination of the knowledge of the majesty and glory of God [as it is manifest in the Person and is revealed] in the face of Jesus Christ (the Messiah). However, we possess this precious treasure [the divine Light of the Gospel] in [frail, human] vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves."
(2 Corinthians 4:5-7 amp)
Re: Treasure Of Christ Jesus Light Resting In Our Bodies by ochibuogwu5: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Grace does not reduce the holiness standard of God from 100% to 99.9999% for anybody whether a Christian or non-christian; anointed/ordained Christian leaders or those who think or have been made to believe that they are less anointed Christian but *grace is the help from God to enable any human being who believes in Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection with the capacity and life of Christ to be able to live up to and operate in obedience to the 100% holiness standard of God effortlessly on this earth consistently and progressively till biological death or rapture of the Saints just like Jesus Christ while He lived in the human body on earth which naturally you cannot achieve by your human religious efforts* which means it is Jesus (grace and truth; John 1:14) that is living through the mortal-bodies of any genuine believer on this earth (Titus 2:11-12) yet you are still a human being with a free-will and still has emotions that recognises the enticements of sin, lust, corruption and evil but does not manifest any type or form of sin in thoughts, words or deeds.

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved(unshakable), *let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear*: for our God is a consuming fire" (Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV)

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 KJV)

Grace,
Your Grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve thee aright Lord Jesus Christ Crucified,
Oh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and Singing........

(praying for mercy and grace from Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified should be every second prayer of a genuine believer in order to serve God acceptably)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Treasure Of Christ Jesus Light Resting In Our Bodies by ochibuogwu5: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2020
"Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation). And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One)." (Ephesians 2:5-6 amp)

(1) (Reply)

The Pool Of Bethzatha / God's Provision For All Times / "North East Govs Forum" Is A Threat To One Nigeria- Junaid M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.