Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering (4191 Views)

Flooding: We Are Suffering In Port Harcourt Here (Pictures) / People Are Abandoning Their Supercars Now In Dubai. See Why And How You Can Buy / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by propynich123: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by x123xlolls(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
U sure
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wetin loss for unha hand weh bi say nha Dubai you go collect am?

If I have 600k Dubai will never be an option

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by leofab(f): 4:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Conspiracy theories flying up and down
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by Mindlog: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2020
They went wazobia to communicate their plight.
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by techmo(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Stupid people travel on tourist and visit visa yet blame UAE or "Dubai" for their own uselessness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by cassidy1996(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigerian government sold us out
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by NewDelhi(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Tell the person doing the voice over that there's nothing like United Emirates Arab.

4 Likes

Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by projectreserve2: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Alright then
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by Blackpromise(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Na waoh..

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by kheny12(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
I must leave Nigeria,See the consequences now.
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2020
techmo:
Stupid people travel on tourist and visit visa yet blame UAE or "Dubai" for their own uselessness
Like you said, since they traveled on a TOURIST VISA, they should avail themselves the opportunity of touring the wonders of the world.
What about that GUY who insisted on riding BICYCLE to DUBAI..?
Hope he has reached..?

3 Likes

Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by GboyegaD(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
The Dubai Government should please deport them.
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by etrange: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
If you travel to any country through the right means, you wouldn't be treated like a criminal. You can't go to UAE as a visitor/tourist and then hide away, and hope to get the same treatment as citizens or legal residents. You're already a criminal. I was in Dubai for a while myself and I can say it's a metropolitan city with more immigrants than locals so our people have themselves to blame for this.

3 Likes

Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by satelliteDISH(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
What exactly are you guys going there to do. I am sure it wasn't about tourism nor schooling.

U were able to raise 600k, you then decided to book a flight with it to go to dubai to hustle. Damn niggars. It is a civilized society. Things doesn't runs down there nastily like it is done in Africa.

Everything is run using a national database. If you are not on the God-damn database, then you are an alien.

I wish someone would lend me even upto 200k. I will just use 100 to make a caravan or small make-shift store. Then use the remaining 100k to buy goods for the store. Gradually, with prudent spending and turnover on low profits sales, I will be able to provide enough for my family.

I wish you guys luck in your foolish survival quest. Some lessons are to be learnt from your predicament.

I pray that God should bless Air Peace with enough resources so that he can look forward to helping you.

God bless Air Peace Airlines.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by Rickmann: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmdFu1efN_0

In the end, there is absolutely no place like home.
Very disturbing footage indeed. embarassed
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by DigitalSpy(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2020
NewDelhi:
Tell the person doing the voice over that there's nothing like United Emirates Arab.
Thought I was the only one that heard it

This is disheartening cry cry
Re: For Those That Vowed That They Must Go To Dubai. See How Nigerians Are Suffering by primetravel(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Spend Christmas in Nigeria or Abroad? / How Is Life In Cotonou? / How Much Does Airnigeria Charge To Sao Tome Both One Way And Return Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.