Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 (25281 Views)

Imo: Mbaise Youths Say No Going Back On Support For Sam Anyanwu, Reject Ihedioha / 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / Kingsley Amafibe Calls On Support For Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Igbo that was the first president(prime minister) of Nigeria can not be president again or what? Since 1960 our turn never reach again or what ?

I hate politics ehn. Selfish bastards everywhere
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by 35824L: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
The southwest deserves it. Our unity depends on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

If you've lost money and hope in forex, this is for you, chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by senteugene: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
How about religion? We have had particular religion, let another religion sef do.... I cum in peace
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2020
grin

Tinubu has used this ones destiny
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Propsvilla(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Trying to pass a strong message to Atiku to avoid heart break in time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by brexit: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2020
POWER BELONGS TO GOD

WHEN THE TIME COMES WE ALL WILL KNOW, WE SHOULD IGNORE COMMENTS FROM THOSE FANNING THE EMMERS OF DIVISION, DISUNITY, DISDAIN AND DISCOURAGEMENT TO NIGERIA'S ONENESS

TIME WILL TELL
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by overseer1(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Okay
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by tramzy7: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2020
ODJ124:
Thumbs up el rufai......

Tinubu is coming to rescue Nigeria..
jagaban we know....
why do we always like old men to govern us in this country sef, tinubu wey don die finish. This our Nigerian weather is really affecting some brains

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by pode(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2020
We don hear you, time will tell
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by successincentiv(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Let's keep watching then.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Toosure70: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Osinbajo we care.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by SmartPolician: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but some people arguing over who becomes president in 2023 may not even be alive to see the year.

Be nice to your neighbor and treat people right.

Be a good person.

On New years Eve, many of us were very optimistic about 2020, including Abba Kyari and Kashamu. However, they never knew what nature had in store for them.

Let's pray for long life first before saying who deserves or not deserve to be president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Rilwayne001: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
This guy is fighting for the VP position. Politicians are greedy.

You just said my mind. He's trying to romance South in advance so we can think he's indeed a good person, when actually through his utterances and actions in the past, he's shown beyond reasonable doubt that he's a bigot.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by KayCee92(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
That was not what he said.... If I didn't watch the interview then maybe but I did. He merely expressed his opinion about how good it would be to have the whole thing balanced by having every major political party field a South candidate come 2023.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Oghene1st: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Nadaken:
Lol, he has specifically said south west o.

I do believe all these tinubu presidency noise is just to make osibanjo president because at the end it would look like tinubu was prevailed upon to ditch his ambition.

A southern Muslim or northern christian is a skewed combo

Amaechi/El-Rufai.

Make Senate allow Amaechi borrow the money to finance the duo presidential and vice presidential ambition.

It is obvious that they will flag APC ticket.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2020
I tot shildren of 8 said so many times that 'hell rufai' would never allow presidency come south.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Openbusiness: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Terrorists will always support terrorists and hoelosho will always support hoeolosho......if u no u no grin
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Hedonisco: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2020
This Boko Haram commander and Fulani bandits mobiliser should shut up.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Pautacfm: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2020
slivertongue:
On a good day APC should be the way to go considering the harm done to our collective good by the PDP. But APC is nothing but a change in the wrong direction. Which APC controlled states is head and shoulders above non APC states? Who are those in APC? yesterday's anarchists, rogues, hedonist, propagandist, revisionists, serial blackmailers and a bunch of other inept fellows.
Nigerians know the truth and no amount of lies and excuses can sell APC beyond 2023 cos their incompetence, infighting, short sightedness, avarice, indifference, pretence and tyranny has taken Nigeria back to the dark ages. APC is all about grabbing power without responsibility, The few good ones are already doomed.
GMB and his minions are daily demarketing the special purpose vehicle called APC. Anyone jumping into APC with the hope of gaining a mileage in the next general election will wake up on the wrong side. The little good done by previous administration is either been bastardised, destroyed or deployed for crude politicking. The divisive nature of most of APC members is a disincentive - Oshiomole is an example. Masari is an example of power without responsibility - today he blames the people and traditional rulers for the ongoing security crisis, the next he blames the opposition for the crisis, next he blames the security chiefs, El - Rufia is another two faced character living a lie. he likes making outlandish statements to gain media visibility but all na wash. The moment he claimed, he paid the Fulani militia I knew more organised mayhem was on the way. Kogi and Osun are bad examples.

we must look beyond APC and PDP but if he must choose one out the two... definitely not Association of Political Contractors.
They will still vote APC in 2023, na our pikin syndrome plus we forget easily
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by andyanders: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2020
slivertongue:
On a good day APC should be the way to go considering the harm done to our collective good by the PDP. But APC is nothing but a change in the wrong direction. Which APC controlled states is head and shoulders above non APC states? Who are those in APC? yesterday's anarchists, rogues, hedonist, propagandist, revisionists, serial blackmailers and a bunch of other inept fellows.
Nigerians know the truth and no amount of lies and excuses can sell APC beyond 2023 cos their incompetence, infighting, short sightedness, avarice, indifference, pretence and tyranny has taken Nigeria back to the dark ages. APC is all about grabbing power without responsibility, The few good ones are already doomed.
GMB and his minions are daily demarketing the special purpose vehicle called APC. Anyone jumping into APC with the hope of gaining a mileage in the next general ...

In fact, you nailed it. Apc is just a contradiction to human history. A demonic party with liveless leader.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Ayomide811(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2020
leeikem:

What do you mean by the east is not ready?
State your points please.?
they want Biafra

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2020
SO NO WAN IS TALKING ABOUT ............ ..

BIAFRA angry BIAFRA angry BIAFRA angry BIAFRA

MAZi ! Where you undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Ngozioma(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Southern Presidency in 2023 is sacrosanct.

I mean SS or SW since the East is not ready.

Girman kai, rawanin tsiya.
grin grin grin Daydreamers Everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Elrufai the hypocrite,gbenuesoun.........men, una get no other choice,but when a theif is saying thieves be persecuted,na to think like an Fbi to know his main intention,oshibajo- zulum 2023.
Let the ones in support say "Aye" and the ones against say"nay".
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by nairalandankrah: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Audio support..all part of the script... South should wake up
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Ayomide811(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

This is exactly BIG problem we have. Same Thieves you've known for donkey years similar or worse results.

Why can't you pple embrace change like the Americans when Obama became the President?
is your money missing?
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Neddstark: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Yes it should go to the South. South-south, Edo or South-West. Those that want another country should go to UN grin grin

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by saaron(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Elrufai the terrorist playing Taqiyya with gullible Southerners. You think fulani terrorist up north terribly obsessed with power will give up power just like that to the VERY SOUTHERN INFIDELS THEY HATE? Which Southerner will take over as president in 2023 when the terrorists in buhari's fulani regime have already planned for MASS VIOLENCE by bringing in thousands of islamic/fulani terrorist with weapons through northern borders ready to unleash bloodshed over the entire country?
As they did with boko haram terrorist in the north, so will it be in the entire country before 2023.
Those who have eyes and ears to hear, let them hear.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC/FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Ayomide811(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Ngozioma:
yes
Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by Neddstark: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Ngozioma:

An ex-convict will not be allowed to presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 by BobSense90: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Imagine this mannn thinking of year he never smell, you should focus on 2020 and how to save people you govern from killing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.