Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Easiest Way To Get Customers Online `review` - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Easiest Way To Get Customers Online `review` (128 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / Frontline To Online Review ⚠️ Scam Or Legit? / Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Get Customers Online `review` by InnocentEkeleme: 5:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Communication is the art of conveying informations or details from one individual to the other through different mediums utilizing generally accepted and mutually understood signs,symbols and codes for your messaging. It is a fundamental part of human life and almost everything we do in life is hinged on out. It is the transportation channel for insights and ideas and no matter how great a product is the conveyor belt through which what it is and what it is not/what it does or it does not is transmitted through communication. In communication there is the verbal and non verbal cues that are used in transmitting the information from channel A to B.It has been established that there is verbal and non verbal communication . Both plays critical roles in transmitting information from one person to another. In persuading or influencing the recipient of the information transmitted?The non verbal component makes up about 93% of communication whereas the verbal communication makes up .The non verbal communication plays a vital role in that it can help the marketer extract some relevant information from the recipient of the messaging in a face to face conversstion.This in turn will help him/her the message or approach to suit what the client wants in a face to face environment.This opportunity does not exist or is limited in digital marketing, so it is important for the digital marketer to put forth good vibes and also decode the client's body language on the digital platform.
Communication plays a key role in digital marketing as it is the bedrock of the digital marketers persuading tool.What an online clients receives at his or her end is what you transmit from your end as a digital marketer. The greatness of a product can be dwarfed when there is a poor communication manager handling such product. Communication is like an ecosysytem. It has its initiation point and is designed to continue moving in a circle like format.The initiation point of communication in digital marketing is called the adcopy.The adcopy of a campaign is the key in creating the first impression of a product or service. It is said that there may not be room for a second chance after the first impression so it is very important to create a solid great first impression with a ``killer`` ad copy. Writing a killer ad copy is a fundamental requirement if one wants to be a great digital marketer.It takes critical knowledge and fundamental skills to deliver a great adcopy. The skillset required in this is called Copywritting skills We will be laying the basic foundations for one to be a ``good copywriter``. A good copywriter is not someone that writes a ten thousands words adcopy but someone whose adcopy converts the reader to take the action for which the copy is intended in the shortest possible time. It therefore means that a good copywriters must be conversion focused.To convert a prospect customer online from a basic browser or just a webpage visitor to a an advocate of your goods and services who goes about doing marketing evangelism for you can be achieved using established principles. These principles should be a mixtures of established and yet to be disproven persuading principles and advertising principles. A fusion of 3 or more of this in addition to social listening will help a digital marketer develop a `Conver`(converting ad copy) adcopy. Knowing that a lot depends on your ad copy it is important to have a template or checklist you will use when developing your digital marketing adcopy. I will make my own recommendations which are based on my learning’s and experience.My suggestion is that you should look for one or two established persuasive principle that other digital marketers or marketers in general use.In addition to these persuasive principle ad an established advertising principle and a conversion principle. In other words there are 3 skillset for your advertisng copy to be compelling enough to generate the basic actions needed.These 3 skillset are Human behavioral ,advertising and Sales skillset. You may decide to ad social skillset as some of the platforms that a digital marketer uses to transmit his information are social media platforms.In trhis write up I will focus or the Huma. I will be evaluating the persuasive principles I recommend that you can consider as part of your adcopy template.These proven principles have been employed by great digital marketers to deliver excellent result. Over the centuries there are persuasion principles that have been tested and trusted by exceptional marketers and digital marketers. My most preferred principles among many is the one proposed by a major authority in marketing, business, and psychology Robert Cialdini
Robert identified the 6 principles of persuasion in his work “influence”, which he now expanded to 7 principles. These principles have been utilized by expert digital marketers around the globe to generate trillions of dollars in revenue. There are tons of research on many other principles but these are like fundamental principles.

The 7 principles are:1.Reciprocity.2.Scarcity.3. Commitment and Consistency.4. Social Proof 5. Authority. 6. Liking 7. Unity
I will give little insight on each of these principles
1. RECIPROCITY: Give a little something to get a little something in return.
This Caldini’s 1st principle illustrates that if you are nice to me I will be nice to you. If you show favor to me I will, in turn, do the same. He identified that human beings are wired to return the favor and pay back debts – to treat others as they’ve been treated.
Psychology shows that people naturally don’t want to feel indebted to others.There should be something in your adcopy indication something free they will get or something .
2. SCARCITY: People value what is more scarce.
This is a psychological principle enshrined in the law of demand and supply. The more things are scarce the more people value them. You can also use the exclusivity concept as everyone wants to be part of something exclusive and special. When your offer is scarce, exclusive, and urgent, people forget to evaluate the reliance of the product to them or if they need it at all.
Example:
• We have an exclusive course for 10 persons,
• Promo offer expires in 2hours,
• We have 1hour to the close of this sale,
• Only 2 hotel rooms left at this price.
Words like on-time offers, limited offers, limited space, and limited time can have a persuasive effect on people. These kinds of sales message works very well. When using this principle, we have been cautious to prevent it from backfiring so don’t use unreasonable scarcity claims.

3. COMMITMENT AND CONSISTENCY: People like to be committed to what they have previously said or done.

People want to be seen as reliable and dependable. They want their belief to be consistent with their values. When a commitment is made on a public platform, people would fight to ensure that they don't go back on their words. Once these commitments are voluntary, it becomes difficult for such persons to pull back. They want to preserve their self-image by following through.
Put things in your adcopy that wil make them make immediate commitment

4. SOCIAL PROOF: No one wants to stand alone and be like the fool.

People want to feel validated by the actions others are taking.
I suggest that you employ this principle to increase the conversion rate of your website. There are different ways to incorporate and utilize the so-called “wisdom of the crowd”. Anything showing that a significant number of people in society like you or likes what you will positively affect your business in the digital space.
In summary engage the following compelling tools- Testimonials from individuals and corporations, countries you cover, product feedbacks, big corporations in your business portfolio, etc
You can use things as simple as We have served 10000 happy customers
5. AUTHORITY
Everyone online has people they look up to, trust, or consider as an authority. These people are more likely to buy if there is a recommendation or endorsement from an authority figure. People will more likely follow a credible knowledge expert.
6. LIKING
People like those who are like them. Individuals are generally more comfortable with those who take them as friends. The more you like somebody, the more you are more likely to be influenced or persuaded by that person. Generally, liking can be a product of similar interest or attraction of the other party. It is established that more beautiful people sell more.
These steps can increase likeness from our client and will help improve our sales.
Writing the bio of the organization to include things that established common grounds between the organization and the prospective clients will also be of great help. Your about us page should be able to connect with your target market.

7. UNITY
Cialdini 7th Principle termed the Unity Principle is the shared identity that the influencer shares with the influencee. Here focuses on what the influencer and the influence have in common beyond the basic similarity of the liking principle. The more we have this mindset that people are part of “us”: Na my people in Pidgin English, the greater the likelihood that we will be influenced by them. This fits into the theme of pre-suasion which actually occurs before the persuasion. In this case, the person’s mind has put in a comfortable state by the shared identity. It is now easier to persuade such a person. Your adcopy should have things that establishes this concept.

Ad these to your template then include advertising and conversion principles to it in addition to your social listening outcome. These will bring out the great copywriter in you
I am currently running a mini-degree with the ConversionXL Institute. (CXL). It has been an amazing experience the insights from the program will make anyone that takes the training seriously him/her to be a start in digital marketing. The institute has a robust faculty and courses that touch on every point of digital marketing. Check them out today

(1) (Reply)

EPU Commends Udom For Appointing Ekid Citizens Into Government / Get Divorce Certificate From Union Council By Easy Process / Is it dangerous to use lifting equipment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.