Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries (8149 Views)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Universities Over Lecturers’ Unpaid 8 Months Salaries / Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Indefinite Strike Nationwide Over Neglect / ASUP: Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Strike Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Gabkosh: 6:08am On Aug 17, 2020
That is Tinubu's fault according to their children here.

1 Like

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Deborah98(f): 6:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Offpoint:
Abia state the only state in Nigeria that has been consistently blessed with terrible leadership since ADs.

I'll advise abia youth to sell the state to China.

Naira mod please stop deleting my comment this morning, it's too early mbok
not only Abia,even my dear state Imo seems to be the worst I have ever seen, their governors rarely pays salaries let alone pensions,it's pitiable indeed.

1 Like

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Coro19(m): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2020
kingphilip:
How people sleep well knowing that they don't treat their workers right still baffles me.

This is wickedness of the highest order.

I just hope the Abia State Government is compelled to pay them their dues as soon as possible
my brother they have sold their conscience to the devil...nothing disturbs or matters to them anymore except their wantom acquisition forgetting they will die and leave everything
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Hotfreezer: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2020
emindu:

Keep shut if you don't know what to say

Tell your parents to keep shut so that kerosene won't enter their mouths again.

From your profile, you are one of the houseboys of TA Orji and Ikpeazu, you are a shame to Igbos. Igbos are not slaves and asslickers like you. Shameless boy selling your children's future for mere pennies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Stan2330(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2020
When I saw that the governor set up a committee to investigate the ill-treatment of workers in a Chinese company in abia, I laughed cos he is the worst...apart from the polytechnic workers, he is yet to pay staff of ABSUTH 16 months salary...

My ppl is it proper?

2 Likes

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Pablo47(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2020
FrankBass281:
this is bad.how can you owe workers for 20 months but you collect your own at the end of every month.This is wickedness,but we will keep on experiencing this by voting dumb and wicked politicians into office.

Collected his own with all necessary allowances to the last Kobo, paid all the political appointees, but they refused to pay workers

1 Like

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by enyi1: 6:14am On Aug 17, 2020
emindu:

Keep shut if you don't know what to say
Don't bother engaging that animal on a Monday morning. He's just an attention seeker.
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by FrankBass281(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Pablo47:

Collected his own with all necessary allowances to the last Kobo, paid all the political appointees, but they refused to pay workers
it is just very bad.they use workers money to buy expensive rides and then tell them there is no money.Don't they have a heart. are they not concerned of how this workers will feed,clothe and take care of their families.

1 Like

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2020
This is what you get when you stick your head to a party that believed in sharing of treasury. From UOK to the kerosene sharing buffoon Abians have eaten their children future by allowing this evil to continue.

3 Likes

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by JJBROS(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2020
This is pure wickedness. Infact, I wept!
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Offpoint: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Deborah98:
not only Abia,even my dear state Imo seems to be the worst I have ever seen, their governors rarely pays salaries let alone pensions,it's pitiable indeed.
Imagine that...

If I have the privilege to sell the country herself I will without hesitation.
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Hotfreezer:

Buhari doesn't owe salaries,
Buhari has projects,
Buhari didn't give your parents kerosene to drink.

You people would keep suffering till you have sense to hold your stupid leaders accountable and stop blaming others for your self-inflicted misfortune.
idiot ....dont you know they rig elections.... Peoples choice dont always make it into the seat of governance these days especially in Abia state ......
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Hotfreezer:

These polytechnic workers carried Ikpeazu on their heads because he's an Ngwa man not because he's a good candidate. He does not need to do anything, let them suffer very well.

Abians deserve to suffer.
You deserve to suffer for this post
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Freshfish4:
This man is owing pensioners over a year pension, he is also owing teaching hospital staff, state government workers over a year salary. The flyover in osisioma has been abandoned for years now, ariaria, Ahia ohuru roads are in a horrible state. Ngwa road, port Harcourt road are the worst roads in the world infact the entire ABA roads are horrific. And yet this man is kin on constructing an airport in a state orji Kalu, t.a orji and him has destroyed. 90% of Abia state graduates have all relocated to other states to work or look for jobs. God please arise and hear the cry of Abians and destroy the Pharaohs that has kept your people in so many years of captivity
My man i feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Openbusiness: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2020
noleflendum:
but you're the one suffering from drinking Epesu Kerosene
Pls be realistic av never taken kerosene before...
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by toprealman: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Guess Nnamdi Kanu caused this one too.
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by noleflendum: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Viciheaka:
idiot ....dont you know they rig elections.... Peoples choice dont always make it into the seat of governance these days especially in Abia state ......
munmun are you saying APC rigged Abia election in favour of PDP
Please where is your brain?
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by sageb: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Nothing Igbos no go see for potopoto abia.
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Powerfly(f): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Nnamdi kanu please wear your slippers and come and see something....
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Worst governor in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by kuuljay(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Tinubu must be held responsible for this, grin grin grin
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by oneeast3: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Freshfish4:
This man is owing pensioners over a year pension, he is also owing teaching hospital staff, state government workers over a year salary. The flyover in osisioma has been abandoned for years now, ariaria, Ahia ohuru roads are in a horrible state. Ngwa road, port Harcourt road are the worst roads in the world infact the entire ABA roads are horrific. And yet this man is kin on constructing an airport in a state orji Kalu, t.a orji and him has destroyed. 90% of Abia state graduates have all relocated to other states to work or look for jobs. God please arise and hear the cry of Abians and destroy the Pharaohs that has kept your people in so many years of captivity

Abia state is cursed. B2MARIO, respond to this guy.
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by greypencils: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Freshfish4:
God will not arise and do anything. It is you people that should sit up and protest. Let the NLC in Abia state go on strike, let students demonstrate. Let shop owners lockup their shops and demonstrate. It's only then Abia state administrators would sit up. The next elections, be wary of who you vote into power.
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Taiwojon(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Tay
Nigeria ooooo

for whatsoever you want other to do to do do ye also unto them golden rule
the abia government should be sanction withhold the wages that belong to their worker
Re: ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries by Stallion93(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2020
I always say it, Nigeria is indeed a peculiar place. How can u owe people 20months salary? Even devil sef go fear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Direct Entry: University Of Ilorin / Top 10 Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria / Download Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) Post UTME Past Questions And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.