Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid (27168 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Propsvilla(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Ht
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by adonainana: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2020
yemzzy22:
covid 19 is the greatest scam ever that I know even if it is real or fake till now I haven't seen someone affected or infected yet

You can’t say something like this there are 200 million people in Nigeria imagine saying there is no car accident until someone from you family dies from one

It is unfair and so insentive if you are in doubt go to any isolation centre and request a bed there overnight and see how U feel after 14 days

Stop saying things like this it’s unfair

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by babyfaceafrica: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
nuelzy:
grin... I still insist grin... That guy can do anything to remain relivant
I agree.. He needs to. Make. More money and talking too. Much brings it
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
its odd, these guys don't mix with crowd, they stay indoors so how did they get it.

who celebrates a contagious disease? only if money has changed hands.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by lascos912(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria already is a scam corona virus is in Nigeria but is not as much of the news we are hearing.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2020
SCAM!!!

You will die if you quote me to say nonsense!!!
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Etuglucy: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by jamalnation(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
SCAM!!!
You will die if you quote me to say nonsense!!!
so you no go die?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Deborah98(f): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Whether it's real or not let's keep it to ourselves than coming to social media talking about what one is not sure of.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Amotekun777: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Is dis fool OK? angry

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by styless(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2020
hmm
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Farki: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2020
WebTutorial:
My mom never believed Covid-19 is real up to this moment. Lots of people believe its a scam, I no blame them sha

My mom too she did not believe, until her friend died. Nigeria does not operate under special rules for diseases.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Oizee(f): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2020
PureGoldh:
Sisi,maybe you never receive your own alert...we know Covid-19 is real but FG and NCDC dey catch cruise with am..dem they cash out ontop am on a daily...so no blame Nigerians.

They are busy playing with figures...dem go discharge 1000 cases and add 1700 cases per day...who is actually fooling who in dx kwantri?
funny enough, I never see somebody or know somebody wey know somebody that knows somebody that got infected.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Grandmeister(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Eriggs:
With all that is happening all over the world concerning this virus, only fools and people with empty brains will say Coronavirus is fake.

Don't mind them Kate, talk is free.
It’s not fake, it is overrated and garnished with fear mongering.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2020
Ogbenisoft28:
COVID-19 is real! If only you know

Covid is a scam in Nigeria

Check out APC campaign in Edo

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by friday2011(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2020
WebTutorial:
My mom never believed Covid-19 is real up to this moment. Lots of people believe its a scam, I no blame them sha

I dont blame your mum...

The way d government carry the matter like say other more deadly virus never dey before covid19 show is annoying... They were just cashing out big time and they care less about the negative impact it has on ordinary nigerians... People have lost there jobs, more will still loose...

Even those doing business are not left out as the environment is no longer conducive...

3 guys and a lady walked up go me after close of service in church yesterday asking for help... People are really passing through difficulties at the moment.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by BreconHills(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
WebTutorial:

It is human to disbelieve or sidestep anything that removes our sense of control over our lives. This is even more so in a country like Nigeria where self determination and will power are key to survival/success. It is hard to accept that the world we live in has changed forever.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by BOFA2020: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Only goes to show the level of depravity and stupidity in the land. These are the same brainwashed reta@ds who believe that Buhari is some Jubril from Sudan.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed mal educated reta@ds.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by PureGoldh(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Oizee:
funny enough, I never see somebody or know somebody wey know somebody that knows somebody that got infected.

The matter weak me
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
I was in full support of the lockdown until I went 3months without salary. I was flexing taking Heineken instead of Hero that my guys take thinking it's something that will last for a maximum of 2 weeks. After the first 2 weeks there was another 2 weeks extension. They kept extending it till they even forgot people were staying at home. My account balance plummeted like a mango falling off a tree. Gradually, I left Heineken to Hero, and from Hero to Ijaw.
Covid-19 is overrated for political reasons and isn't as lethal as it's made to look. I even have the feeling that I've once contracted the virus twice in a week and recovered without even taking drugs.

We are you located ; we are coming to pick you up for proper isolation grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by loko50(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Falacy upon falacy
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by englishmart(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2020
3rdavefarms:

We are you located ; we are coming to pick you up for proper isolation grin
Abuja as a whole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by mamotalk: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Eriggs:
With all that is happening all over the world concerning this virus, only fools and people with empty brains will say Coronavirus is fake.

do you follow naija own objectively?
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Covid19 is real but the impact is too mild to be taken seriously in a country with an unusually high death rate. So many people have had the symptoms and moved on without spending a dime on testing, quarantine and isolation.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Taiwojon(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2020
scam covid
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Yus2020: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
we can believe any Nigeria politicians,celebraty and some pastors again because we have been over us by them APC the evil party
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by meobizy(f): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2020
I know COVID-19 is real and Nigerians are warming up to the realization. Ailing health can’t make African politicians relinquish power. COVID-19, on the other hand, obliterates their earthly tenure.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Godson4real(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Covid or no covid;it's well
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Roofingpro(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2020
nice
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by ZooOga: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2020
quentin06:
its odd, these guys don't mix with crowd, they stay indoors so how did they get it.

who celebrates a contagious disease? only if money has changed hands.

this guy theorizes that 5G satellites wreck havoc on the immune system thru radiation. conspiracy theory but worth thinking about.

5g Whistleblower,, Former Vodafone Boss Blows Whistle

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xo03IMInAqyg/
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by tfelicityk(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Some are sponsors rather paid by their allies to say Covid pandemic is not real...

May God saves us from the deceitful doer and protect us against evil doers.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Eriggs:

you're dumb and slow.
why isn't covid419 spreading in edo state APC rallies.
na better thunder go locate you and that useless ashawo kate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.