Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Poem On Forgiveness For Loved Ones - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poem On Forgiveness For Loved Ones (370 Views)

Poem On The Power Of Love / Poem On Rape By E_poetry / A Poem On Dysmenorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem On Forgiveness For Loved Ones by Eduprofff: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
I'm asking for your soul to awaken, In my absence I learned to face my burdens, And here I stand corrected and dying for mercy, I'm asking you to find it in your heart to forgive me.

Forgiveness, it can be manifested but it's not a command,It's an infinity of heavy load, It's a process of righteousness, It's a form of declaration in unity, It is a quickest horse of harmony, A self difinition of peace a self centred of divinity.

I never thought asking for forgiveness could hurt so much, I learnt that to forgive can hurt more than apologizing, especially when you know not of your wrong doings.

Divine direction of submitting ourselves fully, a preparation of solidarity in human kind, Forgiveness is a clue of an open road, Forgiveness won't be concluded in anyway, It's a way of living n pursuing light, It's an magnificent voice of ur inner part.

Forgiveness is painful, apologies are powerful, the Forgiven heal the pain, Pain comes from the unknown, the misunderstood, and it is controlled by misinterpreted information, the tears of a lonesome child indeed, letting the darkness consume the light.

Nothing is unforgivable, is there any event that won't erase according to age?
Forgive and replace memories with good event we had before, never lock your mind, to my apologies, close not your heart to my pleading, after this it will be You and I.

You need more inspirational poem check these site�
https://www.livelihood.com.ng/2020/08/Forgiveness-poem-Inspirational-poem-for-forgiveness.html

2 Likes

Re: Poem On Forgiveness For Loved Ones by MMWandali: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2020
very true
Re: Poem On Forgiveness For Loved Ones by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Oh,forgiveness. I love the words you made use of.
Re: Poem On Forgiveness For Loved Ones by emmyileri(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly Hug / DRY - A Poem By Betty Udo / Something Good Awaits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.