Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken (21734 Views)

Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by 6digitscomrade: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
oglalasioux:

Are you from Jamaica? What's with 'was' repeatedly?
wannabe�perhaps
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by OLULAW: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where are black lives matters protesters who protested against US police brutality. Here is a case on your doorstep. Nigerians lives matter.
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by Roofingpro(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is barbaric
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by Fred55: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
So the DPO has not committed sin in his entire life abi!! Or is he immune from crime?how many politicians stealing billions has been killed in this country?? They will discipline the small thieves and allow the ones stealing trillion and billions to go free because they can bribe and bring lawyers to bail themselves.
God is watching oo
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by oaugraduate1234(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
The DPO together with the policemen that exhibited such act should be prosecuted
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by Lymasaba(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
When a real niggarrr is about to light up his weed thinking he has seen and heard everything in life then boom
Another shit pops up

But no matter what he is going ahead to light up his weed...
Because he believes that there is gonna be light and fire at the end of his weed anyday anytime twice on Monday
Nigggrrr finally something is not alright
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by Deborah98(f): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Is he really a DPO? Proper investigation should be made,trust Nigeria police they will soon release him and close the case,spits
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by hkidola00(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

This news reignited memories from my remedial days at Fufu in Kwara State(Unilorin). It was crazy, a foolish act that could have gone wrong in every sense.

Me and my partner in crime decided to steal a full grown fowl belonging to some Fulani community in the village.

We was caught in the act and was giving a hot chase. We ran for our lives with every calorie of energy in us. We most likely could have been killed by those marauders in the bush. We was very lucky.

The Yoruba elders in the village came to our rescue as the Fulani marauders woundnt give in, they wanted the two boys. They had the other guy clothes and promised to do something fetish against him. My guy was stricken with fear for a very long time.

Adventures upon adventures in those six months at Fufu LGA. I should open a thread on it.

which year was ur rems den?
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
nairaman66:
The Nigerian police is outdated and a throwback to the days of slavery. No oversight, no checkS and balances.

It is nothing but a rogue organization being supported by an evil government who doesn’t care about the lives and properties of Nigerians!

How much is a chicken worth?

Cases like this one persist because the culprits are not being made to face the consequences of their actions, they're always protected.
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by earnit5: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jesus
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
hkidola00:
which year was ur rems den?

Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by kbrisco: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

This news reignited memories from my remedial days at Fufu in Kwara State(Unilorin). It was crazy, a foolish act that could have gone wrong in every sense.

Me and my partner in crime decided to steal a full grown fowl belonging to some Fulani community in the village.

We was caught in the act and was giving a hot chase. We ran for our lives with every calorie of energy in us. We most likely could have been killed by those marauders in the bush. We was very lucky.

The Yoruba elders in the village came to our rescue as the Fulani marauders woundnt give in, they wanted the two boys. They had the other guy clothes and promised to do something fetish against him. My guy was stricken with fear for a very long time.

Adventures upon adventures in those six months at Fufu LGA. I should open a thread on it.

One of my good friends also did remifials at Fufu LGA. He was in the first set to go there so you can imagine how rugged that area was as at then. Please if you open that that thread let me know. The stories that he told me eh? I remember I would just be shaking my head.
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by paix(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
That's why some people resort to jungle justice as the way out.
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by ylaa(f): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
He tortured them to death so they won't mentioned his name. Trust me, the DPO is a thief. May their blood be on his head.

Dear Lord Jesus, pls may I have nothing to do with a murderer in Jesus name Amen.

Turningmoon:
tongue
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by ThatFairGuy: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Foolishness, cluelessness and wickedness. Who deserves such treatment between BH and this petty thieves. Nigeria just tire me
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria Police Is curse. have been in similar case. was accused of something, that was how I went through same thing to acknowledge I committed the crime, I stood my ground. after everything, truth came out. but as for those police men, they will hear from me in future...... if your parents is a police, avoid me...... ���
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by Brown2012: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Shame on Nigeria government, a big shame to the Nigeria police, you keep getting worse each passing day.
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by bolrew: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
EmagNig:
An unnamed Divisional Police Officer, DPO of a station in Bauchi has been called out for allegedly torturing 2 people to death for stealing chicken.

According to the allegation by one Bulama Bukarti, the officer was alleged to have collected payments from the families of the victims and the alleged buyer of the stolen chickens, before proceeding to torture the men, numbering 3.

One of the men reportedly survived and he was the one who narrated the story.

Bulama wrote on Twitter:

Just when you think it can’t get any worse, they’d say ‘hold on’. This morning, BBC Hausa did a story on how a DPO in Bauchi tortured two men to DEATH and left the 3rd with FIVE fractures for allegedly stealing seven CHICKENS.

Here’s what happened according the surviving victim:
The victims were arrested for allegedly stealing seven chickens. The man they sold them to was sommoned and ordered to pay N2,000 each for thirteen, instead of seven chikens, and he did. The suspects were ordered by the DPO to pay N4,000 and their parents paid a total of N12,000.

The DPO told the parents to go; that he’d release the suspects later. He then ordered his officers to tie the suspects up. He told the suspects to be chanting “stealing has ended” in Hausa & started beating them with a big stuff in their legs heads, chests, all over their bodies.

The first suspect died instantly. The second died for head and neck injuries in a hospital. The third is currently home nursing five factures including two on the knees of each leg. The second suspect’s mother related to BBC Hausa how her son died tragically in the hospital.

The Bauchi State Police Cammand said it’s set up a committee to investigate the matter but the DPO was not suspended, much less, arrested. When pressed by BBC, the police spokesman said “You can’t arrest a senior policeman!”.

The alleged torturer is still the DPO of the division.

Incidents like this are all too common in Nigeria, as well as their sheer corruption, that police’s bad reputation in the eyes of Nigerians. I call on the @PoliceNG to take over this matter. The DPO must be investigated and prosecuted for culpable homicide in a transparent way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLsafg_7DuA

https://lailasnews.com/bauchi-dpo-allegedly-tortures-2-people-to-death-for-stealing-chicken/
.... Why will they steal Chicken while they mate are in.................. stealing Billion. That is exactly what makes the DPO angry
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by rimam849(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
the country where laws are made and broken by those who made the law....
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by redsun(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
When a real niggarrr is about to light up his weed thinking he has seen and heard everything in life then boom
Another shit pops up

But no matter what he is going ahead to light up his weed...
Because he believes that there is gonna be light and fire at the end of his weed anyday anytime twice on Monday

That weed you are smoking could be very dangerous for your mental health if it is the so-called skunk, known as spice in regulated society, that you guys are smoking freely Nigeria. It is worse than crack.

However, proper brown natural oshogbo weed is good for you. That one heals if they are not grown with toxic insecticides.
Re: Bauchi DPO Tortures 2 People To Death For Stealing Chicken by hkidola00(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

ok graduated 2015..probitas doctrina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Chima Igwe's Trial For Using Phantom Certificate For 18 Years / Herdsmen Ambush And Kill Police ASP In Delta State / Delta Vigilantes Torture 26-year-old Man To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.