Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Kate Henshaw Opens Up On Celebrities Collecting Money To Say COVID-19 Is Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Opens Up On Celebrities Collecting Money To Say COVID-19 Is Real (208 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Dispatch Rider Almost Crushed By Tanker While Collecting Money From Naira Marley / Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Opens Up On Celebrities Collecting Money To Say COVID-19 Is Real by Psalm6ix: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2020

The actress reacted after she announced that she had taken a COVID-19 test, only for a fan to come and make the statement

“Just took my Covid test. Mehn its uncomfortable make I no lie. I was already in tears cos this @NseIkpeEtim told me it was painful. The lady was nice & gentle sha. Told me 2 take a deep breath while she stuck the swab stick deep inside my nose and take a deep breath”, she tweeted.

The fan claimed that celebrities who say COVID-19 is real have been paid to propagate such. Responding to the claim, Kate Henshaw said:

“Some1 now commented on my IG saying” all these celebrities that have been paid to say there is Covid, God will judge you ” If I land am better curse now shay they will say Kate has started again inside blogs. I just blocked the person and moved on. COVID IS REAL!!”.

Source: https://www.iblogtv.com.ng/2020/08/kate-henshaw-opens-up-on-celebrities.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Opens Up On Celebrities Collecting Money To Say COVID-19 Is Real by mayklef(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2020
na pesin wia chop belle ful dy go 4 Covid19 test
Re: Kate Henshaw Opens Up On Celebrities Collecting Money To Say COVID-19 Is Real by thesicilian: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2020
COVID-19 is real. Just that there's lots of politics involved all over the world.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Burna Boy Make Barack Obama's 2020 Summer Playlist / ALBUM: Tiwa Savage – Celia Album Zip Download / Breaking News: Gracemade Service Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.