Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Wizkid, Burna Boy Make Barack Obama's 2020 Summer Playlist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Burna Boy Make Barack Obama's 2020 Summer Playlist (208 Views)

Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Burna Boy Make Barack Obama's 2020 Summer Playlist by AmeboBook: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, is waxing stronger than ever. The Nigerian singer has made it to Barack Obama's 2020 Summer Playlist that the former President of the United States has been listening to with his family. He wrote on social media Monday (Aug. 17):

"Over the past few months, I’ve spent a lot of time listening to music with my family. I wanted to share some of my favorites from the summer––including songs from some of the artists performing at this week’s @DemConvention. As always, it's a mix of genres that travels through various eras. I think there's something in here for everybody––hope you enjoy it. "

Wizkid’s "Smile" ft H.E.R. got the attention of the Obamas as well as Jorja Smith featuring Burna Boy for the track "Be Honest".

Beyonce featuring Shatta Wale & Major Lazer "Already" made Obama's 2020 Summer Playlist as well.

Use the link for the full list. Obama is a lover of every kind of music.

https://www.amebobook.com/wizkid-makes-it-to-barack-obamas-2020-summer-playlist-burna-boy-makes-it-as-well/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gracemade Service Is On Fire / Popular Broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde Aka Daddy Freeze, Has Apologised To Bishop / Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.