Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What’s Google ‘add Me To Search’ And How To Make One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What’s Google ‘add Me To Search’ And How To Make One (723 Views)

What Google's Bard Said About Hostlag / These Is What Google Adsense Sent To Me Please How Do I Go About It? / Top 5 Best Google Add-ons For Chrome Broswer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Google ‘add Me To Search’ And How To Make One by xclusivebyte(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Google's latest People Card are now rolled out in India and are now being featured in search results as never before.

It is difficult, especially for those who are not famous or share the same name with a large number of others, to become involved in the search results as an individual.

If researchers do not have a strong online presence, it may be challenging to find information about certain persons.

This is why Google steps to tackle these issues with People cards

People Card is a Google Indian deal that helps you to place your personal profile on the Internet. Just imagine that your card will become a virtual card. It has the same details as your actual passport, but there are other different means of sharing your work / hobby using your social media.

So, here is the whole thing about Google People Card and how to make one for yourself!

How is it different from Google Maps

Functionality in Google Maps concentrates more on where than when. That suggests that adding your place on Google Map along with your phone number may be a perfect choice if your organization has a large offline presence.

Only another way to share your visiting card is through the People Card feature. It includes all your fundamental information, your work. In addition, this choice is perfect to make your quick internet portfolio whether you are a self-employed, artist or other works without a fixed address.

If you are a musician (sensitive information) for example, instead of adding your location, you can share the SoundCloud or YouTube page, as well as bio by using the People Card feature.

Here’s How to Create People Card

Source https://www.xclusivebyte.com/2020/08/whats-google-add-me-to-search-and-how.html

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Young Experienced Webdesigner-lagos / Google Expanding Africa Presence / Aspx Programming Clues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.