Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

These Is What Google Adsense Sent To Me Please How Do I Go About It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / These Is What Google Adsense Sent To Me Please How Do I Go About It? (254 Views)

What Google's Bard Said About Hostlag / What’s Google ‘add Me To Search’ And How To Make One / Simple Hack To Know Who Sent You A Secret Anonymous Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Is What Google Adsense Sent To Me Please How Do I Go About It? by Edusteve(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
So i apply for Google adsense and after about a week they sent me mail with these message

Your site isn’t ready to show ads
We’ve found some policy violations on your site which means that your site isn’t ready to show ads yet.

Site Behaviour: Navigation
As stated in our programme policies, sites or apps displaying Google ads should provide substantial and useful information to the user. Users should be able to easily navigate through the site or app to find what products, goods or services are promised. Examples of misguided navigation include, but aren't limited to:

please what do i do thanks house
Re: These Is What Google Adsense Sent To Me Please How Do I Go About It? by Veiniously: 12:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Edusteve:
So i apply for Google adsense and after about a week they sent me mail with these message

We’ve found some policy violations on your site which means that your site isn’t ready to show ads yet.

As stated in our programme policies, sites or apps displaying Google ads should provide substantial and useful information to the user. Users should be able to easily navigate through the site or app to find what products, goods or services are promised. Examples of misguided navigation include, but aren't limited to:

do u have unnecessary pop ups?
are your buttons tiny?
do you have too much moving elements?
if you can disable all those for now they will accept you
Re: These Is What Google Adsense Sent To Me Please How Do I Go About It? by cliqtips: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Share the website like with me on whatsapp 080 six five five five eight one one one.
Edusteve:

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Create This / Introducing Pos/inventory Application / Please Help A Beginner. CSS Not Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.