Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Need Help For The Sake Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help For The Sake Of God (198 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help For The Sake Of God by Twinkletwin17: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
please help me with even 500 naira to eat please
am not ok please help me because of God not because scammers are here too am really in need please am getting weak and DIZZY because of hunger please help am asthmatic please 310 857 4507 first bank
Re: I Need Help For The Sake Of God by dobnina(f): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oga, for how long do you want to keep begging. People have been helping you on nairaland yet you keep coming back with different stories. Oga, pls help yourself first so people can help you.
Re: I Need Help For The Sake Of God by dobnina(f): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
please help me with even 500 naira to eat please
am not ok please help me because of God not because scammers are here too am really in need please am getting weak and DIZZY because of hunger please help am asthmatic please 310 857 4507 first bank

This guy is a serial heartless scammer with plenty accounts on nairaland. Please dont send him any money.

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Predicts Removal Of Two World Presidents / They Won't Ask: "Is Not This Thing In My Right Hand A Lie?" / Opinon: Why You Need To Stop Paying Tithe If That's The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.