Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Loosed My wife Without A Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Loosed My wife Without A Job (187 Views)

My Wife Receive A Text Message From NYIF For Loan Programe / Snake Killed By My Wife / How Will I Divorce My Wife Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loosed My wife Without A Job by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dear Nairalanders with heavy heart I announce the demise of my wife who left this sinful world yesterday...I am her husband angryand the rest of her family haven’t been replying ever since I announced the news...Nairalanders I need to move her remains to her village and I haven’t been working for months now.The ambulance fee to Imo state is 70k and I have just 15k on me please help me with anything to just move her home so she can rest cry

GTB
Re: I Loosed My wife Without A Job by heendrix(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Dear Nairalanders with heavy heart I announce the demise of my wife who left this sinful world yesterday...I am her husband angryand the rest of her family haven’t been replying ever since I announced the news...Nairalanders I need to move her remains to her village and I haven’t been working for months now. The ambulance fee to Imo state is 70k and I have just 15k on me please help me with anything to just move her home so she can rest cry

GTB

This trend words are too common
Re: I Loosed My wife Without A Job by Artiiclebeast: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm

E be like say you rub jazz for your fingers to type this post.

So, you feel say people go just begin contribute for you once dem hear say your wife die without you providing more verifiable information.

Oya, your first assignment.

Upload picture of you and your wife together. Hold the picture for your right hand then hold another paper with your moniker and today's date then post am here.

After that one, shebi your wife body dey mortuary now any?

Waka go the mortuary make you and the mortuary attendant snap picture in front of the mortuary go show the mortuary signboard.
Re: I Loosed My wife Without A Job by DaddyRochie1642: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Hmmm

E be like say you rub jazz for your fingers to type this post.

So, you feel say people go just begin contribute for you once dem hear say your wife die without you providing more verifiable information.

Oya, your first assignment.

Upload picture of you and your wife together. Hold the picture for your right hand then hold another paper with your moniker and today's date then post am here.

After that one, shebi your wife body dey mortuary now any?

Waka go the mortuary make you and the mortuary attendant snap picture in front of the mortuary go show the mortuary signboard.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Lagos Helicopter Crash / Protest Rocks Niger State Over Poor Electricity Supply.,(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.