Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) (88901 Views)

Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by JaneYave(f): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Every human being has a bit of ruggedity inside,not just a clothing style.Its just God thats calming us down.If not en .....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
According to a French philosopher Jean Jacques Roseau "The Igbo Tribe in West Africa Has Know Business in Politics, They Should Rather Focus On Trade."
Jean Jacques Rousseau? Are you sure you are okay?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Person2person(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2020
9ja and busybody....check my siggy for doors, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Africonji: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Willie Obiano is a disgrace. You will never see Okwute stoop so low. How can a whole state governor be dressing like a ragamuffin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
Why the fuss? It’s a private engagement....friend visiting friends, so i don’t see what the problem is here!

It's their type of insincerity and hypocrisy that brought Nigeria to this level.

Because he's a governor now, he can't wear crazy jeans or what? Nigerians would prefer a criminal with low cut than a saint with dreadlocks... Na Naija way, hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Damseldammie(f): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2020
This kind of dressing does not fit a leader, Sir

Leadership is not a position or a title, it’s an action and example... Pls be a good example to your people, most especially the youths

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Take it or leave it, Muslim leaders will never dress like that even in their bedroom. Argue with your kearbord�

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by confusedentity: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2020
cultist
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Taiwojon(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Dosinspector:
Gov. Obiano of Anambra State has been spotted in a picture recently with Fani Kayode wearing a rugged jeans. This mode of dressing has been Condemned by the public especially on social media. Below is the picture and social media comments
as a leader.
you are to show good examples for those following after you.

don't be an hypocrite
don't be someone who have lost dignity in the eyes of the follower.
and
in all you do,
follow God
follow Jesus

Jesus save

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

What a governor.

What a state.

I need to ask this.

Please who is the governor?

The man on the left or the woman on the right?
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Ezewuzie01: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Birchi33:
Take it or leave it, Muslim leaders will never dress like that even in their bedroom. Argue with your kearbord�
But they will marry and sleep with 10 year old girls.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Akada1(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2020
I don’t know what’s wrong with this dressing ,na wa

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by koolbe(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2020
This was a private visit in his home and he is free to dress how he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by oneeast3: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
Africonji:
Willie Obiano is a disgrace. You will never see Okwute stoop so low. How can a whole state governor be dressing like a ragamuffin?
[/s]

This is coming from someone his Abia state is dead. Coming from someone his useless Abia gov was chained in Indian shrine so he could always share allocation with his godfathers. Coming from someone his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Coming from someone his useless fat incomoetent ugly gorilla governor of Abia state that hasn't achieved anything in 6yrs. Abia state and its people are indeed cursed

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by ugodson(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Wait oooo,I don't get it.......
Is it bad for a governor to wear rugged jeans no be cloth,or is it meant for European's?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Africonji: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

[s]This is coming from someone his Abia state is dead. Coming from someone his useless Abia gov was chained in Indian shrine so he could always share allocation with his godfathers. Coming from someone his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Coming from someone his useless fat ugly gorilla governor of Abia state that hasn't achieved anything in 4yrs. Abia state and its people are indeed cursed[/s]

Are you stalking me you this foolish boy?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by derbykol(f): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2020
JaneYave:
Every human being has a bit of ruggedity inside,not just a clothing style.Its just God thats calming us down.If not en .....
Sure!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Jermat20(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2020
I see nothing wrong in his wear at all.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by EagleSquare1(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2020
He just returned from bridge and airport inspections. Abeg leave the man in peace. Fani -Kayode wasn’t on any official visit, but just passing by.

Dosinspector:
Gov. Obiano of Anambra State has been spotted in a picture recently with Fani Kayode wearing a rugged jeans. This mode of dressing has been Condemned by the public especially on social media. Below is the picture and social media comments
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by oneeast3: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
Africonji:

Are you stalking me you this foolish boy?
[/s]

Foolish hopeless idiot. You should be weeping because Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Abia people would be grateful in this life if they ever get the opportunity to ever have a performing governor like Obiano, because since 1999, what they keep having are failures, looters, criminals and idiots as governors.
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Chukkson: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Birchi33:

Does that make the Muslim leaders perform better?

What you should be focused on is governance and not what they wear.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2020
From the screenshots, one can clearly see other social media platforms have way more sensible people compare to NL. Dead brains full here no be small
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by fredoooooo: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2020
He be like Sam loco grin
Abegi keep that bascad with you there, when he die make una carry his corpse through the window ... grin cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2020
Chukkson:

Does that make the Muslim leaders perform better?

What you should be focused on is governance and not what they wear.
Yes good governance is the goal but wearing something close to rag is an insult to the office he is occupying and the people Obiano represents
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by golddare: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Dosinspector:

Still cracking my head to know what is wrong in what the man is wearing. This is how we encourage people to live a 2 face lives. It's not as if he was at any functions. Even if a Governor wear 3/4 to office I dont care for as long as he is "working". What a mindset, hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by Ezewuzie01: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Roozzaay:

Yes good governance is the goal but wearing something close to rag is an insult to the office he is occupying and the people Obiano represents
The cost of that jeans you call rag can bring you out of the poverty you are in.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by JaneYave(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2020
derbykol:
Sure!
The classic shoe standardize the dressing for me

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by chinchonglee(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Are People mad??, So because he's a governor he should not wear his Jeans In Peace again grin grin
can u imagine this nonsense of a country!
whats bad in what he is wearing?

Nigerians bother abt irrelevant tins...

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by SaintLucia: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2020
SegFault:

Jean Jacques Rousseau.I'm sure I'm not okay
Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by adonisuwa(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2020
All this Nigerians sef. Who do una this thing? $33b loan wen Rep. dey probe Amaechi for and and he talk say make dem nor probe the loan say China fit change their mind and Nigeria fit lose the opportunity of loan to fund Lagos-Calabar costal rail line. Why rep no go probe this loan if something nor dey wen that ministry and China dey hide. This wan not dey border una, Na governor dressing be issue. I dey sure say devil self don't tire for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2020
loopman:
Looks like one of these Ladipo illiterate all bleached up traders

slivertongue:
he looks like a drunk

Nigerians are childish ooo, who care what he wears or even looks like Aslong as he gets the job done? If he likes he can put on rags I don’t give a damn. Performance is not by appearance or looks. Plss

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) by dalass(f): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2020
punisha:
sad

Who made people fashion moral police Biko?
If someone like Obama wears a short, same people will go and comment " looking good sir! "
You inspire us... Blah blah blah.
Then Obiano cannot wear jeans in peace again?
He should be forced to wear what pleases people now?
Back ward nation with weirdos.

You yourself know that a principled man like Obama cannot take any picture in crazy jeans with anyone.... Why should a whole Governor possess crazy jeans

- Too old to buy/ wear crazy
- His public position should deter him from wearing it to even see guests.
- He looks terrible with that hideous red cap.
- Such a public figure should gave someone who can advise him on His wears in official and unofficial visitations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.