Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Phone And Tablet Enbalming - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Phone And Tablet Enbalming (181 Views)

How To Boost Cell Phone And Wi-fi Signal Strength For Free / Learn How To Start Blogger Apps For Smartphone And Tablet / Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Tablet?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone And Tablet Enbalming by brian750: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Getting Your Phone Back Is not a big deal but prevention is better than Medications!

There are many ways to Track down Your Phone.

1 IMEI - This is very popular. Expecially, when you've decided to get your phone back through the Police.
IMEI is the 15 digits that pops on your phone when you dial *#06# on your android phone.
I'm sure you know IMEI can be changed. The Phone can still be traced though but not by the police.

2. Phone Enbalming: This is a way of allowing certain settings on your phone. When your Phone is stolen and formatted, you can
trace and Know Exactly where The Phone is and find out what the thief is up to Plus the new phone numnber.

3. CIER Apps- You can find this Apps on playstore. This apps are good but once The Phone is Reset or Formated, Trust Me, all hope is gone.

Goodnews: YOU CAN ALLOW US TO ENBALM THE PHONE OR TABLET FOR YOU REMOTELY OR PHYSICALLY AND YOU CAN GET YOUR PHONE OR TABLET BACK WHEN MISSING.
FOR JUST ONE THOUSAND NAIRA (#1000). PHONE TRACKING IS FREE BUT ENBALMING IS JUST A THOUSAND NAIRA (#1000).

Talk to me on WhatsApp : +2347038074453

(1) (Reply)

On-page SEO And Its Essentials / Email Marketing Software / How To Upload And Post Instagram Pictures And Videos From Computer | PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.