Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (40345 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jesse98(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
I wish him and his family death and hell fire
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congrats your Excellency! Happy Anniversary!

But you need to Hands up anything that concerns The Persecution of people of God, Directly or Indirectly..

It is Hard for you to kick against Pricks..
Pastor did I just here u say prick, as in prick literal meaning or wat
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mtchewww...
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
El Rufai the demolisher.

Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
I refuse to comment sad
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by contigiency(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
heendrix:
How many times would these blood sucking principalities celebrate being together

Who even cares by the way sad

Without any prejudice, this man and his wife are saints when compared to you.
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
This man should forget about throwing birthday party, and focus on security challenge facing his state.
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Abdunzhaleel: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
VEXT:

U n d stupid points r stupid...
Just like the way you and other church goers that don't read your fiction book and only suffice yourselves with what your ''benefit pastors'' tell you are! Islam is here to stay! Go choose the fastest road to heaven if you are displeased.
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Your god has changed? My own God has not. He is the same yesterday, today and forever

Go and read your Bible further or get a Bible and increase your knowledge if you are on the other side. Shalom
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Abdunzhaleel: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Go and read your Bible further or get a Bible and increase your knowledge if you are on the other side. Shalom
Are you running away? Don't tell us that you're too gutless to defend all these atrocities culled from your fiction book.
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
the devil himself and his Advocate partner
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

My thoughts exactly.

Abeg dey chop well oh

Your neck bones are beginning to show like alika

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bikefab(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vampires
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by VEXT: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
Just like the way you and other church goers that don't read your fiction book and only suffice yourselves with what your ''benefit pastors'' tell you are! Islam is here to stay! Go choose the fastest road to heaven if you are displeased.
A pain jihadist...stupid infidel

Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Abdunzhaleel: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
The bible is their mentor and source of motivation

VEXT:

A pain jihadist...stupid infidel

Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by VEXT: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
The bible is their mentor and source of motivation

Nop..muhammad is grin grin

Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Marveennnnn:

I've not made up to that $1000 bit I've made alot. Just WhatsApp me to know more

Drop your whatsaap
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by aboubkr(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
May Allah continue to to bless your marriage and protects you against your enemies
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Enculer: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
the midget terrorist
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by potopotoking: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2020
One day we will gleefully gawk as he and his family roast to everlasting ashes in Hell, bet me.
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sirtch(m): 2:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Book a spot today

Limited spot available.

Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2020
inspayard:
I thought they celebrated one earlier na
part 2
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by maitrelalley1(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
But they celebrate one last month now
Yepa!!!
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by blackgold7777(f): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Abouwaza:
But they celebrate one last month now
if na so dat one na part one dis one na part two.
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by blackgold7777(f): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2020
spy24:
She looks like an Igbo lady
she is from IMO STATE.
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by okparanicomezz: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Cool
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sirmwill: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
The real BH commander
Time will tell
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sirmwill: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
aboubkr:
May Allah continue to to bless your marriage and protect you from your enemies
Re: El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Wow, this is how a marriage ought to be, celebration of love and togetherness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / President Buhari Makes Case For Tinubu-Shettima Ascension To The Presidency / Is Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.