Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates (766 Views)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by Mercisharelove(f): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
" This APC ehhh, they Sabi play this thing called politics. When you hold them here they enter another side.

They sure knows how to scatter person plans. We were trying to figure out how to defeat them in Edo just look at, what's happening in our great party" and secondus is busy collecting dollars up and down.

If not for AMEACHI ehh I for decamp to APC go rest abeg. I know when Goodluck Jonathan was in the villa, politics was cool. This time around, every Kobo I have managed to save have been vandalized by rogues claiming to be party men and women.

Now bayelsa is gone again after our temporary server error.

PDP no be yam again. I need to find way travel out of this country before APC will bury me alive.

Look at Dogara, look at otti, APC sure knows how to play this game.

And come December another round of crisis begin again. Everyone is looking up to me to fight, to unleash my contact and they will turn back to stab me. Posing as leaders when they have not even release 1 Billion naira before to finance political agenda. I know how much I have sunk"*

Sorry wike.

Exclusive topclass Infosys!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wike, na their time. Let them shine on.
Pdp was in power 16 gd yrs. Who knws wat some1 who was in d den opposing apc was going 2ru.

Bear it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by Mercisharelove(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Topclass Infosys
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by lightblazingnow(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by BlowYourMind: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ehnnn grin
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by EmptyGarden(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
This no be Wike handwriting.
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by MsAllison(f): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
lol top oshogbo slum info grin

what do you expect from incumbency?
the thing is PDP did same but in line with democracy
but apc don't care about democracy at all
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by slivertongue: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mercisharelove:
" This APC ehhh, they Sabi play this thing called politics. When you hold them here they enter another side.

They sure knows how to scatter person plans. We were trying to figure out how to defeat them in Edo just look at, what's happening in our great party" and secondus is busy collecting dollars up and down.

If not for AMEACHI ehh I for decamp to APC go rest abeg. I know when Goodluck Jonathan was in the villa, politics was cool. This time around, every Kobo I have managed to save have been vandalized by rogues claiming to be party men and women.

Now bayelsa is gone again after our temporary server error.

PDP no be yam again. I need to find way travel out of this country before APC will bury me alive.

Look at Dogara, look at otti, APC sure knows how to play this game.

And come December another round of crisis begin again. Everyone is looking up to me to fight, to unleash my contact and they will turn back to stab me. Posing as leaders when they have not even release 1 Billion naira before to finance political agenda. I know how much I have sunk"*

Sorry wike.

Exclusive topclass Infosys!!!!

lying liars. wike no get your time
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by Mercisharelove(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sharon
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by Mercisharelove(f): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wii
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by Mercisharelove(f): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Wike, na their time. Let them shine on.
Pdp was in power 16 gd yrs. Who knws wat some1 who was in d den opposing apc was going 2ru.

Bear it.

Surely
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by Mercisharelove(f): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Alright
Re: Hear What Wike Told His Closest Associates by Mercisharelove(f): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Google

(1) (Reply)

We Thank Mr President For Increasing The Petrol Pump Price; Dr. Mahadi Sehu / BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-hour Curfew / INEC Postpones October 31st Bye-Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.