Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (58878 Views)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Softworkconcept: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rivers State Givernor, Nyesom Wike, has called on prominent indigenes and Nigerians to stop de-marketing the state.

Speaking during the commissioning of the Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal on Thursday by President Muhammadu Buhari, Wike said that it was in the best interest of the entire South-South region, for investments to flow into Rivers State.

“I urge all of us who are from Rivers State and others from Nigeria to market Rivers State and not de-market it.

“With this people will come and invest in the state. Other airlines will also operate from this airport,” the Governor said.

Governor Wike also assured that Rivers State is safe and secure for investments, hence the execution of key projects without hitches.

“What has happened today showcases the fact that Rivers State is safe, Rivers State is secure for people to invest.

“If Rivers State is not safe, CCECC will not complete this project,” he added.

Wike urged Buhari to complete the domestic terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport in line with his pledge.
https://softworkconcept..com/2018/10/what-wike-said-during-buharis-visit-to.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by hisgrace090: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wike have spoken well!

Welfare of one"s people ought to be every leaders priority.

Great leaders are known for pushing for ways to transform their land for the betterment of all.

They speak, walk and do only things that attract development.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when President G.E.J went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships on 19, February 2015, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.

305 Likes 36 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by tobtap: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Noted
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by deboysben(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
On the nutshell he is OBIdently supporting a pATIKUlar candidate in 2019.

Ikwerre meka oo.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by lordcabasa(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wike is a good leader

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by WebSurfer(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
I’m still wondering what these south south states use funds for after all the allocations

Especially Bayelsa and Delta

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by sokunji(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ok
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by pillarmaria(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
well said..... politicians should learn to firstly market their states irrespective of who is governing.

8 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by richidinho(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
How an indigene of a state will open his mouth in a public radio station to say Rivers state is not safe was surprising to me.

Is he exxpecting Wike to be hungry by saying that?

weldone mr project

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by dadebayo1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Politics aside.... And political differences aside... What matters most is development for the people.. Thumbs up to PMB and Wike... grin Tomorrow we continue with wailers and Zombie wahalla... But for now we shake hands and look for ways to make life better for the people either APC or PDP hunger knows no party grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by israelmao(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari: Mr.project, Would you join APC?
Wike: No thanks

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by shengee: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
cry
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why begging him {BUHARI} to complete the remaining project"""""
I thought they said he's the Mr project @ {WIKE}""""
Btw He ought to have followed the order from his colleagues and not welcome Buhari and he'll see what'll happen to Him"""" in other news PMB till 2023""""

12 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by TreasureJunky: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mr project, don't let that dullard infect you with the spirit of dundy grin grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Mrnakeina(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Digitally Atikulated.

7 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Emmaskill(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Softworkconcept:

Rivers State Givernor, Nyesom Wike, has called on prominent indigenes and Nigerians to stop de-marketing the state.

Speaking during the commissioning of the Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal on Thursday by President Muhammadu Buhari, Wike said that it was in the best interest of the entire South-South region, for investments to flow into Rivers State.

“I urge all of us who are from Rivers State and others from Nigeria to market Rivers State and not de-market it.

“With this people will come and invest in the state. Other airlines will also operate from this airport,” the Governor said.

Governor Wike also assured that Rivers State is safe and secure for investments, hence the execution of key projects without hitches.

“What has happened today showcases the fact that Rivers State is safe, Rivers State is secure for people to invest.

“If Rivers State is not safe, CCECC will not complete this project,” he added.

Wike urged Buhari to complete the domestic terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport in line with his pledge.
https://softworkconcept..com/2018/10/what-wike-said-during-buharis-visit-to.html
Wen i said Buhari is a father u pple tot i was joking... Fayose shld learn from dis.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by hollywater: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mr project Weldon sir.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Ajibel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why is Wike always on dark glasses?

3 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Hezzyluv: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
WIKE urge BUHARI to complete the domestic terminal of the airport. And BUHARI looking him with his 3D glasses cool with a smile saying.

Dan iskan mutun, Ediot Oloshi like u. after u don Insult me finish.

Beside, how will BUHARI b able to complete it in 3 months time? Mr. WIKE, no vex ATIKUOBI will get it done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by seunmsg(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018

Wike is begging Buhari to complete the domestic terminal of the airport. After completion, PDP clowns like Olongbodiyan will come and tell us that Jonathan completed it and Buhari is just commissioning.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by openmine(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Smart politician!
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Tonyspecial(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by somehow: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
God Bless Buhari, he doesn't play politics with good governance unlike PDP/OBJ and Jonathan that kept development away from opposition states for years!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by fuckipobs: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
The class struggle is a reality, both of them are at the top of Pyramid of wealth and power. However jealousy & nepotism has made a particular tribe the black sheep of the nation. They started the first ethnic & religious killing in Nigeria, by murdering Sir Ahmadu Bello & Sir Tafawa belewa. For their tribe & religion for the ipobians ancestors killing the Northern leaders will turn the North a defeated lion, but law of karma ststes, do me I do man & God will not vex.

6 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by visijo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
9 weeks remaining for you to go to the village and explain why you still single
�� � �
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by kayode6065(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with any amount for feeding biko at least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank. God bless!
done

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Jet (photos) / New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.