Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? (5630 Views)

Best Place To Be Born / The Best Place To Be Born In The World! Switzerland 1st, Nigeria 80th (WORST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by lukmond: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2007
keep on observing,,,NUISANCE.
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by ssRhino: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm, tough question:
Light just once in a month and even that once a month, na half current
Roads are stretch of hole traps, either to give u stomach upset, or for arm robbers to operate.
Leaders stealing money and using 600M for renovation and someone cant get a loan of 1M to start a buz to feed a family of 4.
Pastors is in it for money.
Schools dont teach no more, marks for best booty
Thugs on campus all in da name of cultism
Pensions are not being paid, so a fresh grad that cant get a job has to carry burden for ever
Ladies has to sell their kitten to pay tuition
You pray and fast be4 you drink water in the nation, so that God can get rid of all the germs in the water
Pure water that aint pure
There is evil in almost everyone
150M/12 = 12.5M, that is a lot of Judas to reckon with
Grown azz people can pee on the raod anyhow
Beach is too full, not cos of water, but with pee.

Na wa oh, so do i realy wanna be born as a nigerian again, Nigeria jaga jaga, every thing skata skata, poor man dey suffer suffer, Nigeria till i die
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by 9ja4eva: 3:43am On Sep 10, 2007
Nigeria in ma blood
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 10, 2007
I think folk on here are confusing "choice" with "patriotism". They are 2 very different things. If you'd rather be born again as a different race / nationality, it's got absolutely nothing to do with you being proud of what nationality you are now.

As for myself, no. I wouldn't want to be born again as a Nigerian.
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by 9ja4eva: 5:55am On Sep 10, 2007
I would want to be born again as a Nigerian because God did not bring me to the world as a Nigerian by mistake.

9ja for life
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by acidrop(f): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2007
Siena:

I think folk on here are confusing "choice" with "patriotism". They are 2 very different things. If you'd rather be born again as a different race / nationality, it's got absolutely nothing to do with you being proud of what nationality you are now.

hahahaha, lol. hmmmmmmmmmm as 4 me i dont think i will do well as any other race shaooooo
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by BABEELOVE(f): 3:35am On Sep 11, 2007
Siena:

Thank you ma dear!  You are ever full of wisdom!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

See all these cross dressers when dey insult person angry  In fact God save una say I no dey quarrel again----like my dear friend says
Smiling takes lesser muscles----abi no be so Chiegemba? kiss

acidrop:

hahahaha, lol. hmmmmmmmmmm as 4 me i don't think i will do well as any other race shaooooo

How do you know if you do not try?  Me I want the white man brain oh! grin These black people here get on ma last nerve!!!!  Dunces!!!! angry

9ja4eva:

I would want to be born again as a Nigerian because God did not bring me to the world as a Nigerian by mistake.

Nigeria for life

We don hear oh!

Please tell you girlfriend to go and get a perm/relaxer----before posting profile pics on Nairaland---pony tails with shaggy roots are not in vogue-----------not even for 5 year olds!!!! grin
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by bolorunfem(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2007
$$Rhino, good talk. You've said what's on my mind. Here are some addition:

No job for you if you're above certain age

Close from work at 5pm and don't reach home till 9 cos of traffic jam due to bad roads

Manage reach home at last and no ice water to cool down sake of NEPA

Struggle, struggle so-so struggle to make small money and armed robbers come visit you for night.

Landlord perster you, hala you, victimise you and evict you so tay you manage buy one piece of land but omo-onile keep demanding for more money and more money,

Manage, manage buy tokunbo car but police keep asking u 'wetin you carry?'

No get moto, take leg waka jeje, okada no gree u waka,

Reach bus stop, decide to enter bus, fear of 'one-chance' dey catch you

Fuel scarcity today, labour unrest tomorrow! Ah, emi ke, born Again as Nigerian, eewo, o deeshi, tufiakwa!
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by felixG(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2008
@post

Yes why not, i would want to be born as a Nigerian again and again,
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by grafikdon: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2008
I have not given up hope on Nigeria and I never will. Would I like to be born again as a Nigerian? If it is the same ''Nigga-Area" where clueless delirious jihadists, gap toothed malevolent homosexual generals,  ruthless  hardcore criminals masquerading as Governors/Senators/Reps etc and ethnic bigots operate unhindered. . . I wouldn't want to 'share' a country with such hopeless hell bound people.

TUFIAKWA!!!  shocked shocked shocked

Chineke ekwena ngwere gbaa aji!!!
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by slimfine(f): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2008
Yes! preferebly "Igbo"
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by comfort3: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2009
no. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2009
No way , i cant be Born again angry
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by Ifygurl: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2009
Yes Naija yesterday, Naija now, Naija tomorrow.

When i'm born again, I wanna be Naija again.
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2009
i tire o. . .all these new new style of born_again sef, just pretenders!
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2010
@old topic:
IDK. I would want my same Jamaican heritage but I'd like an African father tho.
My dad was American, nothing wrong with Americans but I wish I had that "grounded culture"
in my background. Caribbean mother-African father offsprings are awesome  wink
Re: Would You Want To Be Born Again As A Nigerian? by ladyg2(f): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2011
I would love to be born again as a Nigerian. There is no other culture out there that I'd rather be a part of. And I dont see a reason for being anything other than a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo / Nigerians & Foreign Accents / 5 Good And Bad Things About Nigerian People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.