Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Help My Honda Gear - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help My Honda Gear (523 Views)

Best And Original Honda Gear Oil / Help My Honda Gear / My Honda Civic Millenium Model Suddenly Stop While On Top Gear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Honda Gear by rhythyson: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
Dear NLders please my Honda 2005 Hybrid has a gear problem, the problem is that when i put the gear in reverse, the light for the drive will be blinking. Someone did a scan and he says that i just need to adjust something in the gear box he collected 10k yet the problem continue un abated, despite this complain, the car works fine, this is my story please i need your expert opinion also who do you think can solve the problem in Abuja or Lagos, thanks Guys.
Re: Help My Honda Gear by shagaman: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
Bros,i have experienced this kind of issue before,send ur email address and i can tell you what to do.
Re: Help My Honda Gear by rhythyson: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
thanks man jabdul2001@yahoo.com God bless you real good sir
Re: Help My Honda Gear by shagaman: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
No worries sir, I sent you a mail now,
Re: Help My Honda Gear by tedanne: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ shagaman
why not post the solution so that anyone who has such or similar issue can benefit,except there is a monetary issue attatched to giving the solution?
Re: Help My Honda Gear by pannyman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
@ shagaman, why the secrecy?
Re: Help My Honda Gear by shagaman: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
My ogas,there is no monetory solution,all i did was recommend my trusted mechanic who he can work with,i didnt just want to paste the mechs phone number here.

I hope this clears it sir's.
Re: Help My Honda Gear by tedanne: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
ok.but dont u think that you have just given your trusted mechanic 1 customer as opposed to the many u will give him, if you had or will make the number know?just an opinion.
Re: Help My Honda Gear by shagaman: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
@tedanne,i quiet agree with you,however we would be expecting when rtytyson sees the mech,he can come back and let us all know how it went,thus the trust would have been solidified.

Just the way i feel sha.
Re: Help My Honda Gear by tedanne: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
no wahala cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Quest1996 Model Register / Toyota Corolla 2003 Model For Sale / I Can Help You To Buy Cars With Genuine Documents And Duty From Cotonou:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.