Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East (32102 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos) / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Ezmans: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

This is APC affair don't bring none political people into it

North would prefer him over tinubu/ osibanjo / fayemi that they just knew since 2015 ...

No fear he would be a fair president
why always visit to ouk since his release from prison?
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ezmans:
why always visit to ouk since his release from prison?
He is northern choice for president 2023
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Omoejigbahe(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Awol1:
Seems Gbaja is Tinubu's emissary to Kalu.

As much unclean as we perceive Kalu to be, he's a strong contender for the presidency with strong backing from the north.

If u ask me, I would tell you that northern forces would rather enthrone Kalu than see Tinubu win.

But what do I know?

Exactly, you know nothing boy.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Jimbadly: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
You are ignorant of the power play of APC, they wouldn't give an ex convict their pearl to trample it in the mud like pig, they will never make the mistake PDP did by fielding Atiku despite the uncleared corrupt charges on him

But they'd rather give the ticket to Tinubu? A convicted drug lord and criminal who fled the US. Simple question; between Tinubu who has maintained a stranglehold on the treasury of Lagos state and Atiku, who is more corrupt? We're talking of a criminal who paraded bullion vans stuffed with stolen funds just to influence the outcome of an election.

You must be a deluded simpleton.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by abysirius(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
If presidency is even zoned to the SE do they know what to do with it or how to go about it? Where will they start from? Just imagine APC giving a SE man their ticket e.g. Ngige, Kalu or even Amaechi (he is now a SE man since 2023 race started).. To win you need the north to vote your candidacy heavily and also with little vote (a little below average) from the SW to win. The question here is; how can they achieve this? Giving APC ticket to SE is a complete waste trust me! It's as good as saying PDP candidate is unopposed.

When others are busy building relationships across other geopolitical zones, they were busy building walls around themselves. Now it is the SW's fault that Tinubu is becoming too strong..

Will see in 2023 by God's grace grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Osobi32(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Awol1:
Seems Gbaja is Tinubu's emissary to Kalu.

As much unclean as we perceive Kalu to be, he's a strong contender for the presidency with strong backing from the north.

If u ask me, I would tell you that northern forces would rather enthrone Kalu than see Tinubu win.

But what do I know?
oil wey dey ur head na better olive...... i like men who think out of the box
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by earnit3: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
oh
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

But Igbos gave you Nigeria, became your first, second and third president and still have Jona as their little brother, his administration proved it and still control your ancestral land and still buying more and still..... So keep twaet there. Illegal.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by FuckOsuPigs: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

3 senators , 14 rep members , one governor ... should I list more ?

3 Senators out 15 = 20%
14 rep members out 43 = 30%

This is the presence you're talking about? grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

3 Senators out 15 = 20%
14 rep members out 43 = 30%

This is the presence you're talking about? grin
it's better than what south west had in pdp in 1999
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by FuckOsuPigs: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

it's better than what south west had in pdp in 1999

South West never claimed PDP was present in the region. That's the difference.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

South West never claimed PDP was present in the region. That's the difference.
but u got pdp ticket
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East by FuckOsuPigs: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Igbochief001:

but u got pdp ticket

And AD ticket, and APP ticket, and every other political party...because all regions except South East wanted a South West president.

Now, all region but South East itself do not want a South East president. You see the difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi / #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.