Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary (1201 Views)

Earning 30k Monthly Salary As A Graduate / Forum posters are needed for an ADULT website / Full Time Posters Wanted, 30K Monthly Plus Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by Yemifemia: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
We are looking for posters that are active on social media. You will be making reasonable posts on a forum in addition to a specific advert to attract visitors.

You will be working from home
You must have access to data (we will provide reasonable data)
You must be active online most of the time

All you will be doing is making comments Monday to Sunday

If you have that spare time and willing to earn while at home, please send an email to explaining how you can handle this especially your availability.

forumposter234@gmail.com
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by Turningmoon(f): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Let me apply asap
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by DaInferno(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
just sent you a mail sekeluper@gmail.com
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by unclemaths(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
You are being employed to be a pain in the ass to already angry moderators?
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by Yemifemia: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good Luck to all that applied, we will be contacting you shortly
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by SocialJustice: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Turningmoon:
Let me apply asap
Be careful, not when you've finished posting for 1 month then salary becomes an issue.

Whoever is interested in this job should negotiate payments as job is done with weekly payments.

I no want hear I was scammed tomorrow.
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by 1stHooligan(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
Be careful, not when you've finished posting for 1 month then salary becomes an issue.

Whoever is interested in this job should negotiate payments as job is done with weekly payments.

I no want hear I was scammed tomorrow.
naa true you talk

1 Like

Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by Yemifemia: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
No one will scam you, while i agree that there are many dishonest employers, i am not one one of them, you will get paid at the end of the month..

Here are some options just to establish trust:

I can pay through escrow but remember they will take a fee which will reduce your earnings OR

I can pay you every 2 weeks initially ...

I am doing this to let you and others know that not everyone here is offering BS .

Thank you.
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by MummyIMadeIt: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yemifemia:
No one will scam you, while i agree that there are many dishonest employers, i am not one one of them, you will get paid at the end of the month..

I can pay through escrow but remember they will take a fee which will reduce your earnings OR

I am doing this to let you and others know that not everyone here is offering BS .

Thank you.

is slot still available for bi montly payment
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yemifemia:

Thank you.

Sent you a mail
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by Yemifemia: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Still accepting applications, will respond to all emails soon
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by abolajii979: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
abolaji1979@gmail.com
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by craftyserpent: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sounds tempting.
I will like to know more about this job.
craftyserpent@yahoo.com
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by ozoneboy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
nwachukwuchikac@gmail.com.
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by vinceyinnovation: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2020
enevincent011@gmail.com
I'm interested
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by Ca3ssper: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2020
I am interested
Philfriday6@gmail.com
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by femi4: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Yemifemia:
We are looking for posters that are active on social media. You will be making reasonable posts on a forum in addition to a specific advert to attract visitors.

If you have that spare time and willing to earn while at home, please send an email to explaining how you can handle this especially your availability.

forumposter234@gmail.com
Too small, Can you pay me what Seun is paying lala? I can leave NL and follow you
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by addexx: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Yemifemia:

forumposter234@gmail.com

How many posts per day. Someone I worked with before gave 70 posts as target
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by Ayoade19993(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2020
I hope you guys are legit tho.. I sent an email to you.. and what's the minimum post

1 Like

Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by samso247(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
Is it still available. Am interested
alexandraalexander91@gmail.com
Re: 3 Forum Posters Wanted 30K Monthly Salary by lukedan75(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Interested lukedan75@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home - Remote - Chat Operators For An Text Chat Website. You Can Work / Please Link Me Up To Any Risky Job That Will Pay / Vacancies at Kogi State University (July 24)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.