Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me (1072 Views)

Life Might Have Failed Me. Advise! / Am Totally Confused Please I Need Your Advice / Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
please advise me cos am on the verge of ending it all cos I don't know what else am going to do.

am almost 27 with nothing to show for.. I happened to be one of the best and most intelligent child not only in my Please advise me cos am seriosly on the verge of ending it all

before used to be the best and most brilliant child not in my family but in my kindred at large which many taught by now I would ve settled for something splendid.

nothing seems to be working right in my life since I left secondary school. I have tried business and 2 years I was robbed and left with nothing, I left uni becus of lack of finance and no one to assist me I have worked and raised money and eventually problem came up and swallow everthing,no helper no one ever promise me and it came to pass and I have tried all kinds of good things in life but life seems unbearable, things that work for others always turn sour wen it came to my turn.

Now when I noticed tht things ain't ok I ran to God, I ve Been in different kind of churches for solution, I ve prayed day and night and I still remember fasting and praying for 48+hrs last year in one of the famous church last year but still nothing happened sadly early dis year a friend that knows what am passing through took me to a medium who he said helped his friend out when he had similar issue. initial I didn't want to go but because of my situation I followed him. The medium after looking at me told me everything that I ve been through, suffering, hardship , troubles it was just lik a movie he told me that I have a bright future and he equally told me dat two things are the only cause of my problems

1 there is something he called it AGWU (things done by my ancestors)in Igbo language that need to be settled long time ago.

2. dat I equally have a spiritual wife that I needs to be settle too that they are behind my success. he said I need to buy or give him money to buy somethings needed for the settlement and he will conduct the thing and once it's done they will live me alone and everything will come to normal again and if I don't do dis dat I might end up being useless in life I was shocked and I told him that I don't have any money Which truly I don't have and because I don't any money to buy the things needed I later cried and confessed to God still continue my prayers cos I believed he could do it for me but right now I don't just know how to describe my life it's gone worst I can't even boost of 1 kobo , property, certificate or anything or even wife. please help me on what to do cos am absolutely tired of dis life and don't know where else to go and no one else is there to help me out of this problem.. mom is dead and dad is very old and sick. At 27 I have achieved nothing .. Just failure and disappointment and I don't want to be useless cos i Don't have any money to pay the medium and the only option left for me right now is grace and deliverance from God cos I believe there is nothing he couldn't do but I ve prayed and it was not working..is it that am not praying it right or am not going to the right church!!! please advise a brother before thnks.
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
don't give up,you are stronger than you think,may God locate you sooner than you expect

2 Likes

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Ugaboy: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by slimshades: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hang on and hope just like myself, i believe tomorrow will b better. Mine is worse than yours cos am older than you but still believe in God to change my story so believe and hope for ur testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by hisgrace090: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
If you're talking about the God we know through the bible, pls going to mediums will upset him as both cannot work together coming from different source.

If you want God the all mighty to intervein pls through Jesus go back to Him and relax your mind this time around while following.

Drop everything troubling you now and foccuss on only Him, love and serve Him with all your heart not minding your situation.
Just embrace jesus, make Him your master and friend, you can join evangelism group to streignten your union with Christ.

Believe me with all this and more you'll build a covenant with God that will chase away every power chassing you around now pray always believing that God must answer. I will still write more but bye for now and remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Zzor:
don't give up,you are stronger than you think,may God locate you sooner than you expect
thanks so much for encouraging me ..

1 Like

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
slimshades:
Hang on and hope just like myself, i believe tomorrow will b better. Mine is worse than yours cos am older than you but still believe in God to change my story so believe and hope for ur testimony.
thanks and God bless you
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
hisgrace090:
If you're talking about the God we know through the bible, pls going to mediums will upset him as both cannot work together coming from different source.

If you want God the all mighty to intervein pls through Jesus go back to Him and relax your mind this time around while following.

Drop everything troubling you now and foccuss on only Him, love and serve Him with all your heart not minding your situation.
Just embrace jesus, make Him your master and friend, you can join evangelism group to streignten your union with Christ.

Believe me with all this and more you'll build a covenant with God that will chase away every power chassing you around now pray always believing that God must answer. I will still write more but bye for now and remain blessed.

thanks so much I appreciate
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Graceboi1:
thanks so much I appreciate

Chat me I have something to tell you in Private.

WhatsApp - 08104986503
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Graceboi1:
please advise me cos am on the verge of ending it all cos I don't know what else am going to do.

am almost 27 with nothing to show for.. I happened to be one of the best and most intelligent child not only in my Please advise me cos am seriosly on the verge of ending it all

before used to be the best and most brilliant child not in my family but in my kindred at large which many taught by now I would ve settled for something splendid.

nothing seems to be working right in my life since I left secondary school. I have tried business and 2 years I was robbed and left with nothing, I left uni becus of lack of finance and no one to assist me I have worked and raised money and eventually problem came up and swallow everthing,no helper no one ever promise me and it came to pass and I have tried all kinds of good things in life but life seems unbearable, things that work for others always turn sour wen it came to my turn.

Now when I noticed tht things ain't ok I ran to God, I ve Been in different kind of churches for solution, I ve prayed day and night and I still remember fasting and praying for 48+hrs last year in one of the famous church last year but still nothing happened sadly early dis year a friend that knows what am passing through took me to a medium who he said helped his friend out when he had similar issue. initial I didn't want to go but because of my situation I followed him. The medium after looking at me told me everything that I ve been through, suffering, hardship , troubles it was just lik a movie he told me that I have a bright future and he equally told me dat two things are the only cause of my problems

1 there is something he called it AGWU (things done by my ancestors)in Igbo language that need to be settled long time ago.

2. dat I equally have a spiritual wife that I needs to be settle too that they are behind my success. he said I need to buy or give him money to buy somethings needed for the settlement and he will conduct the thing and once it's done they will live me alone and everything will come to normal again and if I don't do dis dat I might end up being useless in life I was shocked and I told him that I don't have any money Which truly I don't have and because I don't any money to buy the things needed I later cried and confessed to God still continue my prayers cos I believed he could do it for me but right now I don't just know how to describe my life it's gone worst I can't even boost of 1 kobo , property, certificate or anything or even wife. please help me on what to do cos am absolutely tired of dis life and don't know where else to go and no one else is there to help me out of this problem.. mom is dead and dad is very old and sick. At 27 I have achieved nothing .. Just failure and disappointment and I don't want to be useless cos i Don't have any money to pay the medium and the only option left for me right now is grace and deliverance from God cos I believe there is nothing he couldn't do but I ve prayed and it was not working..is it that am not praying it right or am not going to the right church!!! please advise a brother before thnks.

Listen young man, because you couldn't even pay Satan, your problem is stronger than what his power can get you and you are useless to him. There is someone you are not useless to, your maker and the one who made the great deceiver. For this reason, you have no other person to stick to. We are in a world ruled by Satan: 1 John 5:19 says: We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. That being said, someone actually owns the earth.

Psalm 24:1
The earth is the LORD’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein. Because of this, may the mercies amd blessings of the Lord be received by you abundantly as they have already been released on Jesus' name, Amen. Starting from this moment, may the peace that passeth all understanding pervade your mind in the name of Jesus, Amen. May everything you engage yourself in that is sanctioned by the Lord bring you abundant financial fulfilment
In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Before you scale through your current hurdles, you need to change your mindset first.
Blame yourself for all your failures, go back to the drawing board and learn from your mistakes of yesterday to grow today.

Young men and women of today will close their businesses to attend long hours of prayer sessions everyday and still hope to be successful in life. If our grandfathers and fathers did same, some of us won't be where we are today.

I'm not against going to church or whatever you believe in, all I'm saying is accept responsibilities and you'll progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Graceboi1:
thanks so much for encouraging me ..
you are welcomed,my prayers are with you
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

WhatsApp - 08104986503
alright I will thanks so much
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

WhatsApp - 08104986503
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

WhatsApp - 08104986503
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by merieam16(f): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
U went to consult a medium? dat whr u ve finished urself. Well God is merciful just find ur way back to him
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Annwrites: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
God has your back. He loves you.

However, you have to help yourself. He has given you all that you need to succeed in life.

First, you need to stop running to churches and seeing 'mediums.' Usually, they only give you hope and compound your problem.

Also, you need to begin practicing gratitude. This should help with your state of mind. Your expectations may be your stressors. Stop defining success by what society does. Stop aspiring to live like others.

Then you need to introspect and retrospect to understand why things didn't go right in the past. Did you make an uninformed decision? Did you invest wrongly? Did you seek the wrong counsel? Totally zero your mind from spiritual problems. And go on a journey of self-discovery.

It's at this point you should begin highlighting your skill, which sells better, and a better strategy to delve into it.

I hope this helps and soon you are in a better place. In the meantime, you can jam to Love Lifted Me by Women of Faith.
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Annwrites:
God has your back. He loves you.

However, you have to help yourself. He has given you all that you need to succeed in life.

First, you need to stop running to churches and seeing 'mediums.' Usually, they only give you hope and compound your problem.

Also, you need to begin practicing gratitude. This should help with your state of mind. Your expectations may be your stressors. Stop defining success by what society does. Stop aspiring to live like others.

Then you need to introspect and retrospect to understand why things didn't go right in the past. Did you make an uninformed decision? Did you invest wrongly? Did you seek the wrong counsel? Totally zero your mind from spiritual problems. And go on a journey of self-discovery.

It's at this point you should begin highlighting your skill, which sells better, and a better strategy to delve into it.

I hope this helps and soon you are in a better place. In the meantime, you can jam to Love Lifted Me by Women of Faith.

thanks so much for your encouragement!!!
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2020
merieam16:
U went to consult a medium? dat whr u ve finished urself. Well God is merciful just find ur way back to him
thanks you
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by jaxxy(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Fast, pray bt also think and take necessary actions. Don’t just sit down without trying to make a plan no matter how little. Miracles happen when we try Smtn not when we sit doing nothing. I have seen People in ur situation become great people. Have faith and never loose hope.

2 Likes

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Annwrites: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Don't mention.

Graceboi1:
thanks so much for your encouragement!!!
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2020
life can be very unfair. but sometimes it is not what you've done but against what odd.have this mindset that it is not over till it is over.
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2020
jaxxy:
Fast, pray bt also think and take necessary actions. Don’t just sit down without trying to make a plan no matter how little. Miracles happen when we try Smtn not when we sit doing nothing. I have seen People in ur situation become great people. Have faith and never loose hope.
you are correct.. thanks
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2020
frank800:
life can be very unfair. but sometimes it is not what you've done but against what odd.have this mindset that it is not over till it is over.
I believe thnks so much
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Righteousness89(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by U1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Graceboi1, you are "only" 27! Many much older folks are having it as tough and maybe tougher.

Please I beg you to never let ending it all be an option for you. Please. That would be a cause for an even greater, eternal sorrow.

I must confess: I'm somewhat like you. There are things I thought I should be getting results from compared to some people who are doing much better. But whenever I take a brief moment to think I still see a reason to be thankful for my life.

I want you to believe, like me, that God can give you all you have not been able to achieve in many years in just a twinkle of an eye! Just depend on him entirely and do not involve yourself in anything diabolical or fetish. I believe what God won't do for anyone is not worth having.

The greatest tragedy, I believe, is not being a so-called failure in this life but spending all eternity separated from God. This is why I don't want you to ever consider the "ending it all" option, never ever.

May God be with you, hold you strong and see you through this phase to a better one.

2 Likes

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by coolflame7: 1:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Stay strong brother
Everyone will have a story to tell at last

1 Like

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2020
U1:
Graceboi1, you are "only" 27! Many much older folks are having it as tough and maybe tougher.

Please I beg you to never let ending it all be an option for you. Please. That would be a cause for an even greater, eternal sorrow.

I must confess: I'm somewhat like you. There are things I thought I should be getting results from compared to some people who are doing much better. But whenever I take a brief moment to think I still see a reason to be thankful for my life.

I want you to believe, like me, that God can give you all you have not been able to achieve in many years in just a twinkle of an eye! Just depend on him entirely and do not involve yourself in anything diabolical or fetish. I believe what God won't do for anyone is not worth having.

The greatest tragedy, I believe, is not being a so-called failure in this life but spending all eternity separated from God. This is why I don't want you to ever consider the "ending it all" option, never ever.

May God be with you, hold you strong and see you through this phase to a better one.
thanks my brother
Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Omotakins(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Do not run to God because you are only seeking solution to your problem. Rather, run to Him because you want Him to be your all in all.
Also, go for deliverance in a church where Christ is really the hub and centre point of all they do.
God is very near to you than you think. He breaks chain; He sets free.
Your deliverance is at hand, but don't mix God(made available to you only by the redemptive blood of our Lord Jesus) with other so called gods. This is from experience!

2 Likes

Re: Am Totally Hopeless And God Seems Far Away From Me. Advise Me by Graceboi1: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2020
thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Women!! / Why Most Men Beat Their Wives. / We Are Struggling Financially, Should We Sell Our Dad's Property Due To Bad Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.