Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister (27092 Views)

Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes / Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by suremanpatriot: 3:16am On Aug 18, 2020
you ppl hav bn itchin to jet out and import more disease in order to do more fckg lockdown.May God protecf us from your wrecklessness.
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Ilysm(f): 3:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Good, so businesses can continue tongue
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Originalsly: 4:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Dicky76:

Comment on what you know.
Do you how long it takes to produce a vaccine. The clinical trials and pre clinical trials take time. Even if there are vaccines do you know how many would afford it.

I did.... based on what I know. Vaccines normally take yearsss to develop and tested before approved for widespread use. Four years minimum when fast tracked. Fauci has used emergency powers to super fast track vaccines for COVID-19.... they will be approved within a year if available. Who in their right senses will be willing to take such vaccines? Not many... the reason why asymptomatic is used as the fear factor that will make people be willing to rush for the vaccine. Haven't you been keeping your social distance to avoid catching the virus from the person nearest to you who may very well be asymptomatic? If yes... then you have drunk the cool aid. COVID-19 is a means to an end.... the end?...control.
Conspiracy theory?.... for starters..... Google H.R 6666
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by EmekaBlue(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Those FG people wey don hammer for covid-19 go dey plan to go chill for one island

God punish dem

2 Likes

Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Iceyjayz: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Thank God I left the USA before the Covid fiasco and I’m safely in Ibadan wink
Good for you
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by EgunMogaji2: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2020
uboma:

I tried to discourage a friend from traveling back to the UK but he didn't listen.

A month later, he contacted Covid-19.

Yes, we have rife unemployment and lawlessness but we’re truly blessed and protected in this country.

Unless one has immediate business to attend to overseas then I recommend to wait until the vaccine is ready.

Only someone that’s alive and in good health will appreciate obodo oyinbo.

3 Likes

Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by erico2k2(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by uboma(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Yes, we have rife unemployment and lawlessness but we’re truly blessed and protected in this country.

Unless one has immediate business to attend to overseas then I recommend to wait until the vaccine is ready.

Only someone that’s alive and in good health will appreciate obodo oyinbo.

You are right.
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by akoredebaba1: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Hello bro.. were on same page but my visit visa was cancelled before entry around march during d wake up of this pandemic .... whats the latest pls
PastorandMentor:
Dubai here i come
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Donpenny(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
All I want to say is God must Punish Dr Tony FAUCI
He is nothing but a pessimist

1 Like

Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Lailai. You must remain in this shithole!!
ishilove my own person since I came back for Xmas holiday I have been in Nigeria ,was about leaving march before fg closed the airport .now I understand what Nigerians are passing thru in the hands of this govt
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Your boy friend is not a real niggarrr
Wetin first bring you come the hell hole?
came back with my parents for Xmas holiday ,was suppose to leave march before fg struck
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Since the International flight resumes Aug 29..When would the VFS open?

Can they just open already for applications
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2020
This is good news. I hope embassies and consulates will open too. Let everyone continue with their lives.
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Matt0z(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2020
If you're going to allow domestic airlines resume, there is absolutely NO reason why cinemas shouldn't.

The operations are exact. Same queueing process, same boarding and ticketing process, same seating process, everything! A flight from Lagos to Sokoto lasts 3hrs, 40 minutes, an average film lasts maximum 2hours.
For crying out loud, why do they keep classifying cinemas with bars and hotels? They may be in the same industry, but their operational processes are east and west.
In handling social matters like these, what to consider is not the industry, but how service interfaces with people. From China to Germany, South Korea, Australia, UK, parts of USA, France, New Zealand, etc...we keep hearing everyday about how cinemas are reopening.

Nigerian cinemas have gone ahead to demonstrate several safety precautions they plan to implement when they open;

1. Operating at 50% capacity to allow for social distancing
2. Compulsory use of facemasks by staff and movie-goers
3. Disinfecting cinema auditoriums after every show
4. Strategic placement of hand sanitizers and hand washers around cinema lobbies
5. Disinfecting surfaces around cinemas frequently.
6. Hotlines for easy reach to NCDC
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Agugbadin: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
finally I'm leaving this hell hole since Feb I have been trapped

When you leave will you come back to this hell hole?
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Agugbadin:

When you leave will you come back to this hell hole?
I'm going straight to Biafra land
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by ofiko123(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Great news..
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by raphaeladeyele: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Welcome Development
Re: International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister by elkayman(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dicky76:

Comment on what you know.
Do you how long it takes to produce a vaccine. The clinical trials and pre clinical trials take time. Even if there are vaccines do you know how many would afford it.

May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Painful Smile Of Nigerian Asylum Seekers / Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft / Guys Share Ur Us Visa Interview Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.