Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program (59365 Views)

I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide / Drama As Senate Confirms Victor Muruako As Fiscal Responsibility Commission Boss / Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Yes I have purchased and used the guides
and I have done my biometrics already.
This means any moment from now I will
be asked to send in my passport
make dem samma me my Vee cheesy

The guide is worth the salt. So organized
and loaded you can truly do everything from
A-Z by yourself.

If you need the guides I can send to you
if you chat me up now on 09068218780.

I can send to your email first before
you pay the token of N3490 for it.

I will also give the below 4 bonuses:

FREE U.S/CANADA STUDY VISA SERVICE

Based on my personal research, I have come to
realize the 4 core hurdles Nigerians face in
their pursuit of overseas studies, especially
in countries like U.S/U.K/Canada etc.

These 4 challenges are: 

1. Writing or even affording IELTS or TOEFL

2. Applying for, and obtaining admission with a school

3. Sponsoring or financing their education

4. Applying for and obtaining a student visa

If these issues highlighted above have
been your barriers to studying abroad,
well I have good news for you.

I am going to show you the info below
as solutions in a few minutes from now:

What I will hand over to you as FREE BONUS after you purchase the VO NoIELTStoCanada do-it-yourself guide at just N3490 from me:

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived english based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

2. How to get FREE assistance with securing admission (agents charge N150k - N300k for this), with 3 of the 26 schools mentioned above for undergraduate studies, and 4 of the 49 schools mentioned above for postgraduate studies. You just fill a short form of consent, drop copies of your credentials and requested details and go and relax and wait for your admission letter.

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above + a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k - N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

If you'll find the about 4 set of info valuable
enough as solutions to barriers stopping you from
achieving your study abroad dreams, simply request
for them after you purchase the NoIELTStoCanada
do-it-yourself package at just N3490.
You will bless the day you met me.

Chat me up now on 09068218780.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by tepth: 7:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Get the scores you require
Preparing for IELTS needn’t have you feeling intimidated. A preparation course can significantly increase your chances of getting the scores you require to enter the best universities or certain job markets. The IELTS preparation courses have been designed to optimize your test potential, especially since you get excellent attention from native English speaking instructors. They will guide you on how to approach the test with confidence.
https://tepth.net/product-category/ielts-course/
https://tepth.net/product/ielts-preparation-course/
https://tepth.net/product/ielts-online-preparation-course/
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Guide is absolutely worth the hype!

I have bought and used it and I can boldly say that Victor Ola is the real deal! I have already begun applying for scholarships and admission with the knowledge from his Guide.

I also have the Complete Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Call or WhatsApp me on 08120219954 if you need a copy at a much CHEAPER price

I'll appreciate serious buyers.
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Maroly: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
MIGRATE TO CANADA WITHOUT IELTS/TOEFL BY VICTOR OLA

The glaring question is, Is it possible? Absolutely !

How ? Victor Ola's Guide does the magic. It is a Master Piece and the super solution to it. It is a high valued and most sought after guide/quality research put together in a pack for easy access and use on migration to Canada without IELTS/TOEFL.

The complete Step by Step Guide containing all PDF's and Videos are available for sale and highly demanded.

I have gone through this powerful pack and it has been a Master Guide in applying and processing my admission. It has helped my close pals settle conviniently in Canada

Here the most important question comes, Is it genuine. Yes ! Of course. I don't have time for irrelevancies, because it creates so much pain !!. A guide would be sent to you before payment to ascertain it's authenticity.

Interested ?! Please beep or hit me up via WhatsApp 09028166758. For serious minds willing to doctor their future into excellence.

Call or WhatsApp 09028166758
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2021

The guide is worth the salt. It is so organized
A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

3. Sponsoring or financing their education - this used to be a big issue

What I will hand over to you as FREE BONUS after you purchase the VO NoIELTStoCanada do-it-yourself guide at just N3490 from me:

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived english based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

2. How to get FREE assistance with securing admission (agents charge N150k - N300k for this), with 3 of the 26 schools mentioned above for undergraduate studies, and 4 of the 49 schools mentioned above for postgraduate studies. You just fill a short form of consent, drop copies of your credentials and requested details and go and relax and wait for your admission letter.

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above + a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k - N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

for them after you purchase the NoIELTStoCanada
do-it-yourself package at just N3490.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
I have been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical.

I have the Complete step-by-step Guide (Updated) with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can SELL the exact same Step-by-Step Guide to you + BONUS packages (Valuable Information in addition to what is in the guide) e.g. where and how International Students can secure study loans. All at a CHEAPER price.

I will also send you the Guide before you make payment so no worries about loosing your money.

Call or WhatsApp me @ 08120219954 if interested. Serious persons only.

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's Guide. I will come back here to share my success story

Call or WhatsApp 08120219954 for yours
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by UnikJewel: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hi guys! I got my own noIELTS to Canada package just weeks back and it's been completely worth it so far...

But won't hurt to sell would it? Wish I had come on here before buying from Victor Ola directly *winks*

Anyways I'm offering the exact Guide at a much Discounted price for those who are serious about studying abroad on fully funded SCHOLARSHIPS and ADMISSIONS.

Trust me when I say I got value from it, and to think I almost made the mistake of involving an agent... sigh!

You would learn to apply all by yourself through the step by step practical Guide and I guarantee you definitely will thank me (and yourself) for making this decision later.

Here's my number 08120278775 to chat me up.

Please, serious buyers only

Thanks and God bless!
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2021

I have bought and used it and I can boldly say that Victor Ola is the real deal! I have already begun applying for scholarships and admission with the knowledge from his Guide.

I also have the Complete (Updated) Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Will send the files first before you make purchase. Your money is 100% safe!

Call or WhatsApp 08120219954
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Maroly: 2:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Victor Ola's Guide issa bomb ! It is a self study power pack on migration to Canada without IELTS/TOEFL. Easy to comprehend and valuable piece.

I have bought and used this Master Guide and it is absolutely worth the hype ! Currently processing my admission and it has been of tremendous help.

I sell the exact same Step by Step Guide to you+ Bonus packages which directs International Students on how to secure study loans & sponsorship made easy. Lack of sponsorship have been a challenge to many students seeking admission in various parts of the world. This powerful pack directs you on how to go about it and make your dreams come true.

I would send you the Guide before payment. So don't stress about loosing your money.

For serious buyers beep or hit me up via WhatsApp 09028166758
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

for them after you've purchased the NoIELTStoCanada
do-it-yourself package at just N3490 from me.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
I have been answering unending Questions concerning Victor Ola's Guide from quite a number of us via Calls and Chats.

I have the Complete step-by-step Guide (Updated) with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can SELL the exact same Step-by-Step Guide to you + BONUS packages (Valuable Information in addition to what is in the guide) e.g. where and how International Students can secure study loans. All at a CHEAPER price.

I will send the Guide before you make payment so no worries about loosing your money.

P.S: I have started applying to schools for admission and scholarship with the knowledge gotten from Victor Ola's Guide. I will come back here to share my success story

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

realize the four core hurdles Nigerians face in

These 4 challenges are: 

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2021

I also have the Complete (Updated) Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Abboss:

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

2. Applying for, and obtaining admission with a university/college

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2021

I will send the Guide before you make payment so no worries about loosing your money.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k-N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2021

I also have the Complete (Updated) Step-by-Step Guide containing all PDFs and Videos available for SALE along with FREE BONUS PACKAGES

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above plus a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k-N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2021

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2021

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived English based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above plus a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

You will bless the day you met me here.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2021

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 2:08am On May 01, 2021
I have the complete updated version of the guide
which I will send to you before you pay just N3490

Just read this post from A-Z, don't skip - e get why wink

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived English based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 11:05am On May 01, 2021

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by SirToby(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Tospringe post=96221267]
I'm interested
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by SirToby(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Tospringe post=96221210]
I'm interested
Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 3:53pm On May 03, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

Hurry, chat me up now on 09068218780.

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 11:56am On May 04, 2021

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 6:02pm On May 04, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

as solutions in a few minutes from now just read on:

for them after you've bought the NoIELTStoCanada

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by Abboss: 9:13am On May 10, 2021

Re: Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program by niello: 1:40pm On May 10, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

I am going to show you the information below
as solutions in a few minutes from now just read on:

for them after you've bought the NoIELTStoCanada

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.