Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide (2040 Views)

Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program / Victor Agunbiade: US Navy Honours Nigerian Officer For Accountability / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Abboss: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2021
I have been answering unending Questions from quite a number of us via calls n chats.

Well, the TRUTH is Victor Ola's noIELTS to Canada Guide is completely worth it! It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use

The information he shares on those PDFs and videos are down right practical and easy to follow. You can tell he knows what he's doing once you digest his files.

Not having to waste money on AGENTS anymore is simply a dream come true.

P.S: I have started my applications to schools. I will come back here to share my success story.

In the meantime, I have his complete PDFs and videos available for SALE at a good price for those interested.

Call or chat me up on 08120219954
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Abboss: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Abboss:
I have been answering unending Questions from quite a number of us via calls n chats.

Well, the TRUTH is Victor Ola's noIELTS to Canada Guide is completely worth it! It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use

Few folks bought from me and can testify to this *Smiles*

The information he shares on those PDFs and videos are down right practical and easy to follow. You can tell he knows what he's doing once you digest his files.

P.S: I have started my applications to schools. I will come back here to share my success story.

In the meantime, I have his complete PDFs and videos available for SALE at a lesser price for those interested.

The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical (Simplified to the very last file)

It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use.

I have the Complete Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can sell it to you @ a lesser price

Call or WhatsApp me @ 08120219954 if you are interested
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Emmanuelking1: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Olas guide has been updated for 2020/2021
The old one posted is expired, get updated ola's guide call or WhatsApp me 08073589717
Once your are interested drop email and request for the guide the updated guide will cost just 5k for now! Purchasing new one directly from ola's cost 35k, for only interested people pls, don't come to my dm if you're not οΏ½ buying thank u

Negotiation is acceptable
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Emmanuelking1: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
The old one posted is expired, get updated ola's guide call or WhatsApp me 08073589717
Once your are interested drop email and request for the guide the updated guide will cost just 5k for now! Purchasing new one directly from ola's cost 35k, for only interested people pls, don't come to my dm if you're not οΏ½ buying thank u
For those who can't afford directly from ola
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by osarodon(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
This guy is fraud and low life SCAMMER

Abboss:

The content actually does speak for itself. It is outright Legit and Practical (Simplified to the very last file)

It's a whole lot of Quality Research put together in one place for easy access and use.

I have the Complete Guide with all PDFs n Videos. The information he shares is really detailed and worth trying than wasting huge amounts with agents

I can sell it to you @ a lesser price

Call or WhatsApp me @ 08120219954 if you are interested
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Davidganna10: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Emmanuelking1:
For those who can't afford directly from ola
keep deceiving your self.... Canadian schools do not require IELTS test for Nigerian applicants.
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Abboss: 9:25pm On Apr 03
Abboss:

Few folks bought from me and can testify to this *Smiles*

In the meantime, I have his complete PDFs and videos available for SALE at a lesser price for those interested.

Guys, the Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass by Victor Ola is equally available. Hit me up on Whatsapp: 08120219954 for it.
The contents are available in the pic attached πŸ‘‡

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Abboss: 1:10am On Apr 04
LATEST UPDATE! πŸŽ‰
Author: Victor Ola

Discover a New Route to Make Your Canadian Dream a Reality!

Say goodbye to expensive Education pathways and hello to hassle-free migration to Canada. Explore our latest opportunity for aspiring migrants to embark on their journey with ease!

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Introducing The Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

🌟 No work experience needed

🌟 Forget about IELTS and education requirements!

🌟 No age limits – (18 years and above)

🌟 Say goodbye to application fees and PROOF OF FUNDS stress

🌟 How to apply and get a suitable work permit

🌟 How to get an open work permit for your spouse (if you have one)

🌟 Get Canadian employers ready with job offers via our irresistible Canadian CV/Resumé templates!

🌟 How to successfully relocate with your immediate family

🌟 Proven ways to successfully apply and get your Permanent Resident (PR) once you get to Canada

πŸš€ Launch your career in Canada with confidence!

Take advantage of the ongoing promo to get a copy of the Sponsored Job Masterclass Now!

WhatsApp contact: 08120219954

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola's noIELTS To Canada Guide by Abboss: 8:26am On Apr 06
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Dreaming of Canada? πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

🌟 Unlock your Canadian dream with the revolutionary Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass! Packaged by VICTOR OLA

🌟 No work experience required - yes, you read that right!

🌟 Kiss goodbye to IELTS and education hurdles!

🌟 No age limits - if you're 18 or above, you're in!

🌟 Say farewell to application fees and PROOF OF FUNDS stress!

🌟 Master the art of snagging a suitable work permit hassle-free!

🌟 Score an open work permit for your spouse effortlessly!

🌟 Nail Canadian job offers with our irresistible CV templates!

🌟 Relocate with your Family stress-free!

🌟 Crack the code to PR success once you're in Canada!

πŸš€ Launch your Canadian career confidently now!

Don't miss out on our limited-time promo!

WhatsApp us at 08120219954 to grab your Sponsored Job Masterclass today!

(1) (Reply)

Salary In The Nigerian Navy / CBN To Give N3m Each To Eligible Youth On Empowerment Programme / If There Were No White Collar Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.