Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady (710 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / 'How The FCID Kidnapped Me And Demanded N10 Million' / Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady by Joanne07: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me And Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady A Nigerian lady identified as Oyetoso Modupeoluwa, has recounted how she was kidnapped by suspected Fulani herdsmen who also killed her fiancee.

In tweets she shared on her Twitter account, @Doopeh, she disclosed that she regained her freedom after her parents paid a ransom.

She said that she has realized she may not get over the trauma but will have to move on from it.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/17/how-fulani-herdsmen-kidnapped-me-and-killed-my-fiancee-nigerian-lady/
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady by smileyoo: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
it's saddening the way these vile men waste our human resources through senseless killings of innocent citizens.
you kidnapp for ransom, why still wasting precious lives ?
luckily for these beasts in human form, as nigeria presently have a highly confused and weak administration, that's busy granting amnesty to terrorists, while clamping down on protesting victims of terror.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady by Passionate888: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Joanne07:

How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me And Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady A Nigerian lady identified as Oyetoso Modupeoluwa, has recounted how she was kidnapped by suspected Fulani herdsmen who also killed her fiancee.

In tweets she shared on her Twitter account, @Doopeh, she disclosed that she regained her freedom after her parents paid a ransom.

She said that she has realized she may not get over the trauma but will have to move on from it.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/17/how-fulani-herdsmen-kidnapped-me-and-killed-my-fiancee-nigerian-lady/
post it here
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Fiancee – Nigerian Lady by tungamaje: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Did you see them with cows?

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Terrorist Dressed As Mad Man In Umuka Village Abia State (video) / CCTV: Man Caught Injecting The Drink Of His Date He Met On Facebook (video) / Firepower Demonstration By The Nigerian Army In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.