Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister (287 Views)

Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 / Enugu Civil Servants To Resume On August 3 / BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by Ababbio: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
International flight will resume August 28, minister of aviation Hadi Sirika, has said on Monday August 17 2020.

The minister who made the announcement through a post on her verified twitter handle on Monday afternoon, said that the reopening procedure will mirror that of domestic flights where operations began with the Lagos and Abuja airports.

“Glad to announce the resumption of international flights from the 29th of August, 2020. Beginning with Lagos and Abuja as we did with the domestic flight resumption.

“Protocols and procedures will be announced in due course. We thank you for your patience,” he tweeted.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/international-flights-to-resume-on-august-29-minister/

https://mobile.twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1295406946871279616

Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by flyingpig: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Abeg now everything is open, begin to make arrangements for full school resumption. I no want hear final year university students first undecided cos at this rate we can comfortably hold lectures and nobody go drop dead undecided

If you wan quote me first of all go Lagos and Kano markets before you quote me undecided
Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by Ababbio: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lalasticala, mund44, Dominique
Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by Artiiclebeast: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
To which countries?
Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by chriskosherbal(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oh thank God I can now travel out to rest after stress in naija from this pandemic.

Thanks be to God.
Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by wallex1983(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm

International flights have resumed since. What we are waiting for is only the common man version
Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by mistijude: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
When will schools resume? I am beginning to perceive that the school closure may be targeted at the private school owners, forgetting the fact that they have helped so many unemployed graduates from get something to at least keep souls and body together
Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by Ceegar01: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
except from African countries how many European countries will they fly to
Re: International Flights To Resume On August 29 - Minister by Karlifate: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
The Minister forgot to add "officially".
People decieving people.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Alleging Somalia’s President In Fisticuffs With Deputy Is False / Angry Imo Worker Attack Imo State Governor / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.