Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR (34936 Views)

Thief Pleaded For CRUTECH Students To Allow Him Jump Inside Well / NBM Of Africa Doles Out Education Materials To 12 Imo Schools (video) / Actor Lilwin Explains Why He Charge Students GHC50 & GHC100 As Fees For His Scho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by benqo01(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2020
It's not a new thing.......that the way the country is wired even from the top....
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by gbengaeed(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2020
..pls what part of the North are you talking about because in most cases they always came last in WAEC.
Angrymode:
Everyone pretending they don't know the obvious happening everywhere in 9ja should shut up. Bunch of hypocrites!

It's worst in the North where the expo practically comes directly from the exam office. Our educational system is corrupt everywhere.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Miracle1991: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2020
And later this idiots will be claiming that the best student is from their region.
Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Kennyswag: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Soon we go dey hear say na south east sabi pass waec pas. Now to get admission for foremost schools in naija na wahala for dem. To pass ordinary jamb, not to mention post ume go hard them, to construct a simple sentence go hard them. Merit is invaluable. I give it to the Yoruba people. We too dey try for we side.
so na Yoruba you be? Ode
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by EXOUSIAng: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2020
In Pacific College Lagos, our principal back then, I remember our principal caught my mate spying another guys script and chased the dude out, It was the WAEC invigilator that went to beg on the guys behalf sef, ZERO Tolerance for malpractice in that school....
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Excuses:

Believe me when in say it..you will do worst if you become Nigeria's president. You will, put your family into all the juicy positions and your friends..before u'll start thinking of Nigeria's problems..

It's not easy to be a good person..!
You don’t know me but your words has told me exactly what your mindset is. You are talking of ‘juicy’ positions. That is because you think they are limited and precious.
But the Nigeria of my dream will have no ‘juicy’ position. Integrity and transparency is the dream. Economic success will be weighed on how it affects most not few.
Me and you obviously have different ideologies so please don’t conclude for me.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by umarshehu58(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Afterall they will be saying Rochas has tried in term of education in Imo. Of course he/they're trying smiley
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Sonofman18: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Fear jupeb and Ijmb that program is hell
ItayNinja:
This is shocking news. I wish all those studying hard success in all their papers.
Gain university admission without Jamb using Ijmb or Jupeb. Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com to enroll.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by freemandela4(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Many will say "CORONA VIRUS" Thanks for coming.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Yus2020: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2020
Sahara reporters very soon una write how person go to toliet nonsense report
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Hunchogee: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Tomorrow they will brag about been the most educated state in Nigeria... Cheaters..

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by MENELIIK: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Etuglucy:
Lets stop pretending as if its a new thing. As at 2003 in kaduna we all paid in my school and my friends from other schools did the same i made 5 destination and 3 credits . The only school I know didt subscribe to it was Christ Ambassador college. Late Pastor Owojaiye never tolorated it. May he soul rest in peace.

5 destinations? May he soul? Oga it is obvious, you paid!

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Agozie48: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2020
ItayNinja:
This is shocking news. I wish all those studying hard success in all their papers.
Gain university admission without Jamb using Ijmb or Jupeb. Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com to enroll.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin did you say shocking news? There is nothing shocking about this news,

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by MENELIIK: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2020
jericco1:
Hypocrites all acting as if majority of them didn't engage in such practices themselves.. undecided

Don't mind them they are just trying to balance the equation for the Osus like you because if it had happened in another region, heaven would have dropped by now. Nobody has the monopoly of mischief.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by MENELIIK: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
In Pacific College Lagos, our principal back then, I remember our principal caught my mate spying another guys script and chased the dude out, It was the WAEC invigilator that went to beg on the guys behalf sef, ZERO Tolerance for malpractice in that school....

Pacific Shasha right?
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Angrymode: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2020
gbengaeed:
..pls what part of the North are you talking about because in most cases they always came last in WAEC.

That's to tell you how bad they are over there because the students can't even write properly in English.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by amakadlite(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2020
heendrix:
when you hear IMO anybody shouldn't be surprised

na their thing for Ipob land be that na sad
tarrhh shutup ya mouth there. I supervised weac and neco examinations in ekiti, and was dump funded to witness the highest rate of exam malpractices. it is a norm in all public and private schools to distribute microchips in exam hall during these exams in this state particularly. my colleagues in other western states shared the same story line.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Etuglucy: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Eddygre8(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2020
The
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Omo forget that thing even people wey dey claim saint dey do expo me i just dey wait for righteousness89
It's like everyone knows this righteousness89 on this platform. He writes uniquely with italics and always preaches about Jesus. I usually look forward to reading his posts grin

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Exodora: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2020
And the mumu @Op said Imo as if cheating in examination is limited to Imo student alone.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Smartrock: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Reach out

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by heendrix(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
amakadlite:
tarrhh shutup ya mouth there. I supervised weac and neco examinations in ekiti, and was dump funded to witness the highest rate of exam malpractices. it is a norm in all public and private schools to distribute microchips in exam hall during these exams in this state particularly. my colleagues in other western states shared the same story line.

grin grin grin
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by 99thEnemy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
IGBO AMAKA!
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by extol1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Deborah98:
So after that what next,will they be given an automatic scholarship or admission undecided
your response at times is controversial. so you don't see anything wrong in what they are doing
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by extol1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mvena:
When I be write my own, na 500 dem collect� dem even join am with school fees that year
you must have written your exams in a village where there is no good road for the external supervisor to come to your school
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by ChengHun(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
it's not newsworthy 90% of Nigerian leaders didn't write their olevel on their own. at least 60% of naija schools are involved

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Charly68: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
They have taken yahoo yahoo to IMO school
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Mvena(f): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
extol1:

you must have written your exams in a village where there is no good road for the external supervisor to come to your school
No, it wasn't a village. External supervisors came but my school ehn you won't understand sef
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by primeedulab: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dependency on leaked examination questions or cheats is terrible, and that is one of the reasons we've seen the country operating at a low ebb. It is really nauseating to find that this evil has become a norm in our educational setting. Malpractice is corruption. All hands must be on deck to stem this malady that has eaten deep into the fabric of this nation. We can achieve more if we put or minds to be better individuals!

Kindly support our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avDlZDxE2sI
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Zinpat: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Not a news. Its bn happening 4 long, when schools were on nt 2 talk of now dat students r writing exams without studies.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Zinpat: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
MENELIIK:

5 destinations? May he soul? Oga it is obvious, you paid!

Lol ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix) / OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal / Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo, In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.