Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR (34480 Views)

NBM Of Africa Doles Out Education Materials To 12 Imo Schools (video) / Uzodimma, Open Imo Schools. / Actor Lilwin Explains Why He Charge Students GHC50 & GHC100 As Fees For His Scho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by aoofbeautifulme(f): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmmmm
Wetin Musa eyes no go see for gate
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Deborah98(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
extol1:

your response at times is controversial. so you don't see anything wrong in what they are doing
cos you can't understand what am driving at,am controversial myself,take it
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kennyswag:
so na Yoruba you be? Ode
i be edo konfam but that's the truth. I had met some igbos at interviews in the past. They also came with a 2.1 degree certs like me but most of them couldn't pass the interview. To construct a simple sentence became a mirage. You may be different though cos not all of them are like that.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by zakir007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
SegFault:

In Abuja dem dey call am logistics.

OMG! THERE WAS A TIME I SEARCHED NAIRALAND AND GOOGLE FOR THIS PICTURE....
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Jonathan39: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Put your browser to work and stop being ignorant
heendrix:

stop saying things that are not true
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by extol1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Deborah98:
cos you can't understand what am driving at,am controversial myself,take it
I don't need to understand so far that I know you are from Imo state
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by Deborah98(f): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
extol1:

I don't need to understand so far that I know you are from Imo state
okay sir, good night.
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by ItayNinja: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2020
You are wrong in your statement as Jupeb and Ijmb are advance level programs that are approved by the Federal government of Nigeria which have over the years helped thousands of admission seekers gain university admission without Jamb. The general success rate is far higher than Jamb. Kindly take note.
Sonofman18:
Fear jupeb and Ijmb that program is hell
Re: WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR by officialenny(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2020
imo state still dey learn come matogun,agbado,oke aro in Ogun state That is d main root of examination malpractice it what people do as source of living

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University / 11 Major Reasons Why Phd Take Too Long To Study In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.