Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video (25356 Views)

Who Is The Female Voice In Psquare Busy Body Song / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by kingxsamz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ekeletu:
clout chaser

You know, many of you don't really use your brains to think or type reasonably.
I don't know if it's lack of data that made you unable to watch that video or you just typed this out of ignorance.
If you had read the article, at least you'd know why she released this video.
She's using this video to speak against the ills In the society, in order to pass a message. And you had to comment like you don't have a brain.

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by VEE2010(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice one dear. The message is clear and audible for responsible people. Only deranged fools will say otherwise because it's not about nyash and ikebe. Congratulations to a great diva for this audible message!

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by deolu2000(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
The Corona Virus positive she reported was for PR to promote this video she intended to release. Nigerians and mediocrity are inseparable.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by MemoriesAndMe: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Djyucee1:
Hmmm this aunty no get covid abeg
Because she dey smile for the music video? You wan make she dey cry for the video?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by MemoriesAndMe: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2020
deolu2000:
The Corona Virus positive she reported was for PR to promote this video she intended to release. Nigerians and mediocrity are inseparable.
Don't think so. Why would anyone wish themselves covid to blow? She has already achieved much in her career and doesn't need to mention covid to be any more famous. Just admit she's talented and hardworking.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by 2gbasky22(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2020
fourboys:
I think say she get corona?

So? was the song and video done between yesterday and today ?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by nextstep(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I feel shame on her behalf

So of all the things you could take from the video... it's this one.
Killing the messenger before absorbing the message. It is well sha... cry

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2020
MMWandali:
is she recovered
what kind of English is this? Are you drunk or something??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by supercase1(m): 2:47am On Aug 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Omotola ... MILF
What is MILF grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by vioment: 2:50am On Aug 18, 2020
This one na music? 4 mins of wash.

This is what happens when the so called musicians have lowered the standard. Naija music is open for the taking until we get a Good pattern.

Wizkid, davido, burna, and co are dulling the music quality.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by ikorodureporta: 3:46am On Aug 18, 2020
so na to release video u talk say u get covik?? Madam, stop joking with yr life

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by toprealman: 4:37am On Aug 18, 2020
New format..... COVID-19 scam, if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Evercurious(f): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I feel shame on her behalf

And why?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by michyjesus(f): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Naija
We really get problem
I took my time to listen to every lyrics of this and it did wow me
I mean including the beats, and here some persons busy casting aspersions
If it was a foreign artist with no good lyrics,them for don make am trend
Kudos to you Omo be sexy,Harrysong and Clarence Peters
God bless you all

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Evercurious(f): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2020
nextstep:

So of all the things you could take from the video... it's this one.
Killing the messenger before absorbing the message. It is well sha... cry

Abeg no mind am .. naa FRUSTRATION worry dem...they didnt even take some few minutes to listen to the song but ran here typing rubbish..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Is she negative now? Nice one ooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by femi4: 5:37am On Aug 18, 2020
I won't be surprise if she release the video of "Naija lo wa"
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by meobizy(f): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2020
I remember buying this album twice back in the day. I think she released one earlier because if it was 2010, it will seem like yesterday to me. I guess it was 2005 or so I remember her dropping an album. Maybe she released another after the one I was familiar with.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nerro042: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Like someone said.. One pandemic at a time
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2020
who has the link to download her song " Naija lowa, ki lon sele....." released some time in 2005/06. I have searched everywhere but couldn't find it. and they used to play it on radio stations very well back then.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by kuuljay(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2020
I like the music,most people here will not like it because it doesn't represent their weird lifestyles..like marlians

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
femi4:
I won't be surprise if she release the video of "Naija lo wa"

I am looking for this song. They used to play it very well on radio stations back then in 2005/06. I have searched youtube and Google but couldn't find it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by alabi826(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
The music make sense na
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by femi4: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Fokosobo:

I am looking for this song. They used to play it very well on radio stations back then in 2005/06. I have searched youtube and Google but couldn't find it.
Its called "GBA" ft six o

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=0s&list=PLFHsoTKY0ws9GoTceMjAmmQ23RDNrWqIk&v=v4QLPF-D-Fo&index=11
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2020
And Clarence peters will definitely fvck her big yansh after shooting the video... Ashawoman
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Handy007: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2020
iyatrustee:
No be the hantie wey test positive yesterday be dis?
I wonder when you will realise that Nigeria is a comedy clinic forget those people concentrate on better things
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2020
bastardMODS:
And Clarence peters will definitely fvck her big yansh after shooting the video... Ashawoman
You hide under anonymity to rail against a woman who has done you nothing wrong. Omosexy is bigger than your entire village put together.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Chii59:

You hide under anonymity to rail against a woman who has done you nothing wrong. Omosexy is bigger than your entire village put together.
yeah exactly her juicy ass is bigger than my village thats why clarence shot her video(and her ass),are u up for hookups cos i'ld like to hav a taste of ur wet pussy wit my tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Hopesol(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2020
I really love the music video it has a powerful message to the masses

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by veraponpo(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Great song.

Very timely and melodious.

Kudos!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by cray91(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2020
haha
GBOKASINCHA:
Good she’s coming to reclaim the throne from burnaboy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2020
femi4:
Its called "GBA" ft six o

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=0s&list=PLFHsoTKY0ws9GoTceMjAmmQ23RDNrWqIk&v=v4QLPF-D-Fo&index=11

Wow thanks man. I have been using the wrong keyword to search. Never knew it was actually "GBA" and not "Naija lowa"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries / Arewa Radio 93.1 Kano / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.