Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video (25332 Views)

Who Is The Female Voice In Psquare Busy Body Song / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by viviangist: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is Motivating us with Newly Released Video for 2010 Hit Song “Get Busy”

Omotola Jalade–Ekeinde has released the official video of her hit song “Get Busy” off her album “Me, Myself & Eyes“, which she released in 2010.

The influential actress and singer who has been MIA for some time revealed on her Instagram page that she contracted Covid-19 and is now getting better in isolation. She expressed her worries on the dangerous state of our roads and why she felt a need to release the music video which she shot a while ago, as a message to Nigeria and her youths.

The video was directed by Clarence Peters.

She wrote:

“Hello All, I know Most of you Have been Wondering where I’ve been.
Well, I Contracted Covid. I have been ill , in Isolation and Now getting better. More on the details of this soon.
However, I have been Reading on the devastating News of How our Youths are Needlessly Dieing getting crushed by Trailers/containers ! This is disheartening and has made my heart really troubled ! This can happen to ANYONE and Enforcements can’t be taken lightly on this Gov @jidesanwoolu !!! Pls do something!!!!! I am Releasing this video that was shot some time ago Now as I feel the need to. Thanks @iamharrysong and @clarenceshotit .
Thanks for your All Love and prayers as I recover fully, Nigeria Needs to #GetBusy ! (Full video on my Youtube page )”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2Nqz2_cLI

Source: https://www.bellanaija.com/2020/08/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-is-motivating-us-with-newly-released-video-for-2010-hit-song-get-busy/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by MMWandali: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
is she recovered

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by iyatrustee(f): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
No be the hantie wey test positive yesterday be dis?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by KristaPretty(f): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
No be small thing ��� grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Turningmoon(f): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by TimeTraveler369: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
I feel shame on her behalf

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by PureGoldh(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Issoryt... congratulations to her

No wonder she said she tested positive to Covid-19 few days back...all for the gram

43 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good she’s coming to reclaim the throne from burnaboy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Slawormir: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by EggSauce(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hit what

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by ForeThinker: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
She want to add NIGERIAN SINGER in her Bio

Like her western counterparts

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by stanliwise(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I feel shame on her behalf
Nawa o!! She never land una don throw am commot

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Who will help Nigeria? When will Nigeria be able to stand respected as a country amongst other countries? When will Nigeria have leaders who care about the country more than their pockets? When!! oh when?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by EyezofGod120: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin and this one talk say she get Corp,,scam sha
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Djyucee1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm this aunty no get covid abeg

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by WonderManly(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ok now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by espn(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hit?..
Let me start going...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Jesslove(f): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Funny song

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Sososo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Is okay

Film don tire you abi

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by fourboys: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
I think say she get corona?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by isa6namo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
viviangist:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is Motivating us with Newly Released Video for 2010 Hit Song “Get Busy”

Omotola Jalade–Ekeinde has released the official video of her hit song “Get Busy” off her album “Me, Myself & Eyes“, which she released in 2010.

The influential actress and singer who has been MIA for some time revealed on her Instagram page that she contracted Covid-19 and is now getting better in isolation. She expressed her worries on the dangerous state of our roads and why she felt a need to release the music video which she shot a while ago, as a message to Nigeria and her youths.

The video was directed by Clarence Peters.

She wrote:

“Hello All, I know Most of you Have been Wondering where I’ve been.
Well, I Contracted Covid. I have been ill , in Isolation and Now getting better. More on the details of this soon.
However, I have been Reading on the devastating News of How our Youths are Needlessly Dieing getting crushed by Trailers/containers ! This is disheartening and has made my heart really troubled ! This can happen to ANYONE and Enforcements can’t be taken lightly on this Gov @jidesanwoolu !!! Pls do something!!!!! I am Releasing this video that was shot some time ago Now as I feel the need to. Thanks @iamharrysong and @clarenceshotit .
Thanks for your All Love and prayers as I recover fully, Nigeria Needs to #GetBusy ! (Full video on my Youtube page )”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2Nqz2_cLI

Source: https://www.bellanaija.com/2020/08/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-is-motivating-us-with-newly-released-video-for-2010-hit-song-get-busy/
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by michealdeco: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Goodnews, after reading this i got an alert of 20k from Covikk 1-9

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Jeromejnr(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
iyatrustee:
No be the hantie wey test positive yesterday be dis?

grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by PataAlhaja(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omotola ... MILF

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Friendlyjoe: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Okey. Wish her quick recovery
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Covid 19 is not real in Nigeria open economy people are suffering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Jeromejnr(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
AdaNri1:
Who will help Nigeria? When will Nigeria be able to stand respected as a country amongst other countries? When will Nigeria have leaders who care about the country more than their pockets? When!! oh when?

I love your thought.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Good she’s coming to reclaim the throne from burnaboy

Quit weed

13 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by chucklesclothin(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Confirm

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by carterguccy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Madam Omotola you shouldn’t have angry This music video is another pandemic on its own!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Ekeletu: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
clout chaser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Radio 93.1 Kano / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / Stonebwoy Begs Nigeria To Promote African Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.