Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Learn To Persist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn To Persist. (136 Views)

What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? / What To Do When Evil Dreams Persist. / What To Do When Evil Dreams Persist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Persist. by Royalty1234(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
*LEARN TO PERSIST*

How people fail and loose so easily in the battles of life because of their indiscipline to persist in prayer. Proverbs 24:10 says *“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.”* You see why you should never be defeated by your situation?. Don't ever give up your desire,go for it!!!

The truth is,there are things you'll never pull from the spirit realm and there are levels you'll never attain with God if you don't persist in the place of prayer. This is one way God tests the strength of your desire and the sincerity of your hunger for spiritual depths.

Did you ever read of Jacob, how he wouldn't let the angel of the Lord go until he blessed him?.(Genesis 32:26). The Bible says he wrestled in prayer with the Lord till day break(Hosea 12:4,Genesis 32:24). Amazing!

Elijah wanted to hold back rain from falling on the earth, the Bible says he prayed earnestly and continually(James 5:17-18). My goodness! I understand exactly what that means because I've been there many times.

This kind of praying is not what you do for 20minutes,then you get up and say 'praise God,hallelujah, I have it'. No,this kind of prayer is what you do when you want a definite and immediate change in your persisting situation, when you want to move into higher realms with God,when you want to see the salvation of hardened souls,when you want to change the decrees and laws given by the government of your nation or state that don't favour the gospel, when you want to bring revival to your world etc. You can also pray like this to change the course of your life!

The sad thing is that so many give up easily. When they are just about to get the answer is when they give up. No,don't be a failure!! My life is a testimony: persistent prayer is what brought me this far in my understanding of God's word,manifesting spiritual gifts and hearing the voice of God.

The fact is, if you're really serious about what you want then you'll be serious about getting it. But remember,if you refuse to be serious about getting it then you have no option than to stay with what you have(which cannot actually take you far).

SAY: *I AM STRONG AND PERSISTENT IN PRAYER UNTIL I RECEIVE MY DESIRES IN JESUS NAME!*

*APOSTLE VICTOR PETERS, SUPERNATURAL KINGDOM CHURCH*

SHARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE,SPREAD THE WORD.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8yMGQxMGY3Yy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==

https://getpodcast.com/p/apostle-victor-peters

(1) (Reply)

Burning Perpetually For God As A Believer In Christ Jesus Crucified / Escape From The Wrath To Come / A Heart Of Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.