Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Murder Capitals Of The World - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Capitals Of The World (912 Views)

India And China: Rape Capitals Of The World, Real Rape Crisis / Woman Sells Off Her Cousin's Children For N1m, Attempts To Murder Their Mother. / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Capitals Of The World by TheSourcerer: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
So the top province Murder rate per 100,000 inhabitants, Top cities you'll definitely get murdered in.

Los Cabos - Mexico 111.3
Caracas - Venezuela 111.2
Acapulco - Mexico 107
Natal - Brazil 102.6
Tijuana - Mexico 84.8
La Paz - Mexico 84.8
Fortaleza - Brazil 83.5
Ciudad Victoria - Mexico 83.3
Ciudad Guayana - Venezuela 80.3
Belém - Brazil 71.4
Vitória da Conquista - Brazil 70.3
Culiacán - Mexico 70.1
St. Louis, Missouri - U.S. 65.8
Maceió - Brazil 63.9
Cape Town - South Africa 62.3
Kingston - Jamaica 59.7
San Salvador - El Salvador 59.1
Aracaju - Brazil 58.9
Feira de Santana - Brazil 58.8
Ciudad Juárez - Mexico 56.2
Baltimore, Maryland - U.S. 55.5
Recife - Brazil 55
Maturín - Venezuela 54.4
Guatemala City - Guatemala 53.5
Salvador - Brazil 51.6
San Pedro Sula - Honduras 51.2
Valencia - Venezuela 49.7
Cali - Colombia 49.6
Chihuahua - Mexico 49.5
João Pessoa - Brazil 49.2
Ciudad Obregón - Mexico 49.1
San Juan - Puerto Rico 49
Barquisimeto - Venezuela 48.2
Manaus - Brazil 48.1
Distrito Central - Honduras 48
Tepic - Mexico 47.1
Palmira - Colombia 46.7
Reynosa - Mexico 42
Porto Alegre - Brazil 40.9
Macapá - Brazil 40.2
New Orleans, Louisiana - U.S. 40.1
Detroit, Michigan - U.S. 39.7
Mazatlán - Mexico 39.3
Durban - South Africa 38.1
Campos dos Goytacazes - Brazil 37.5
Nelson Mandela Bay - South Africa 37.5
Campina Grande - Mexico 37.3
Teresina - Brazil 37.1
Vitória - Brazil 36.1
Cúcuta - Colombia 34.8

Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/243797/ranking-of-the-most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world-by-murder-rate-per-capita/

Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by starbuck(f): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
TheSourcerer, abeg look for where you will fix Nigeria within because we are better dead at the moment with what is happening in the country undecided undecided

NB : Who is sitting next to me on this high table grin

2 Likes

Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by AfroMighty(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
starbuck:
TheSourcerer, abeg look for where you will fix Nigeria within because we are better dead at the moment with what is happening in the country undecided undecided

I swear Nigeria can't fit in the top 80...Go read about those countries and their crime rate...You will run...
Go to {bestgore.com} if you have balls.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
SOUTH AMERICA. HELL IS BETTER THAN THAT CONTINENT.

7 Likes

Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
I'm disappointed, thought I will brono state or southern kaduna . Ah o dun awon Omo guy , o dun everybody . DISAPPOINTED
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by Bojack(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mehn...What is going on in South America

1 Like

Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by thundafire: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mexico alone it seems only God will stop der madness,even a baby can turn a gangster
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by IMAliyu(m): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2020
When you think Nigeria has it bad, then south america comes and takes the ball.
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 18, 2020
AfroMighty:

I swear Nigeria can't fit in the top 80...Go read about those countries and their crime rate...You will run...
Go to {bestgore.com} if you have balls.

Balls? Swerve oh... Not only balls, all their lives would be no where to be found when they read ours.

These are countries with verifiable datas, so it expected.. Despite their crimes rate, their citizens are still scared to tour here, for they know that not only animals do eat animals here, but also human beings to human beings.

Nigeria still hold the highest unresolved murder cases in the world. Many are not even recorded yet.

Animal sense full here, we only survive by God's grace.. Africa??! Men, forget. God is with us...

2 Likes

Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by shagasha: 4:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Where Nigeria dey for the list na?
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by AceRoyal: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2020
So Mexico is the murder capital of the world shocked
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by TheSourcerer: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2020
AceRoyal:
So Mexico is the murder capital of the world shocked
well it seems .
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by TheSourcerer: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2020
starbuck:

Nigeria is not half as bad in Killing Sprees, Mass Shootings , ,Wars, Murders. Serial killing , crime of passion , Homicide as much as almost 50 percent of the World. Tbh
The Average Nigerian is usually Naive and a peaceful people , it's the ones that loose their tempers and are extremely Religious/Fetish the ones who screw things up .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by Olabode971(f): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2020
bestgore.com na bad place oh..

Only those with balls can withstand the sight; abeg.

South America na bad place to tour or reside...
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2020
These South Americans no value life at all oo, may God not let us see.
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by RussianKGB: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2020
St Louis Missouri and no Chicago?
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by TPound(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
starbuck:

When mentioning slaughter slabs,you should know that abbatoir tops the list...so its not necessary...

In Nigeria,gunshot is like a doorbell
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by Oharina(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Damn, what's up with Mexico, Brazil and Venizuela?? But Nigeria, definitely, is their papa in murder cases if being recorded.
Re: Murder Capitals Of The World by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Such is life.

In that South American, those that perpetrate all those violence are mostly full blooded native americans, with those who are partially Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.

Full blooded descendants of Spanish, Portuguese and Italian rarely do things like that.

Take a look at these people. They are descendants of Aztec, Olmec, Toltec, Inca....

Europeans wiped out more than half of their population, starting from 1493. But look at them today killing themselves; shooting down planes just to kill one person; torturing themselves; beheading one another and using the head to play footbal; stopping buses and using machetes to kill the passengers; setting buses with passengers ablaze.

The same thing with descendants of our people who were taken to U.S.A and Canada.

Their ancestors went through one of the tortures that the devil himself would give, in the slave ships. When the got to America the were sold like fowls and goats. When they were bought, their master hired white brutal drunkards to put them to work, in fields.
After abolishing slavery their lives still wasn't better.
Some of them were falsely accused by white women and were beaten to death after which they were burnt by the white men.

Having passed all this, their descendants are busy killing themselves all in the name of Crip, Blood, Black disciples, Gangster disciple.

This situation is not exclusive to Black Americans and Native Americans, it is also the situation in Africa, especially here in nairaland. After the white killed millions of our people, raped our women folk, shipped our golds and natural resources, looted what our ancestors left for us, bastards here are busy promoting tribalism.

Do you know why women in the former Eastern region challenged the white in the 1920s and 30s?

It was not as if those women were too strong or the men were weak. Millions of men were wiped out by the British, during the days of resistance against the British and the men who survived knew that they won't triumph against tax imposition, by warrant chiefs and their white masters, so they kept mute. According to the saying "what I don't know wont kill me" they women who mostly didn't engage in the wars and witness how the white were prepared, challenged they white.

Now my point is: the reason they men kept quite was, because they taught they would join their brothers in the land of silence. You know fear like that can only be instigated by the sight of losing millions of brothers in war and words of how powerful kingdoms were brought down by the British.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ppp / Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State / Busted! Read How FMC MD, Prof Musa -olomu Reduced Age To Get FG Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.