Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State (911 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Three Young Men With Human Bones In Taraba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by owukpa(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Odoba Otukpa in Ogbadibo local government area of Benue State is currently in grief and sad mood following the brutal murder of three young men in the community, IDOMA VOICE gathered.

According to Hon. Julius Ali, Bambam, the quarrel arose at a birthday party held last night by one of the young ones in Odoba.
Eye witness report indicates that a certain young man from Obu-Otukpa who came for the party was hacked to death during a quarrel. A reprisal attack from his 'kinsmen' resulted in two other deaths from the Odoba community. One of the Odoba sons killed is reportedly billed to bury his father (Late PA Dick Okpeh) on Thursday this week.

As at the time of filing this report, it has not been established if it's a cult related activity. However, Police has commenced investigation into the matter.
As a follow-up, the Och'Otukpa, H.R.H Chief Sunday Ekele and the Anawogene of Ai-Oono H.R.H Chief Raphael Agada immediately visited Odoba Community this morning to calm the frightening situation. The Royal fathers selected some elders and stakeholders from the Odoba and Obu communities to discuss the way out of this dangerous situation.
SOURCE>>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/breaking-three-young-men-killed-houses-set-ablaze-as-crisis-hits-otukpa-benue.html

CC: Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by nyiamfrank: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
ORTOM SAID ARMY OPERATION WHATSOEVER IS ON GROUND IN HIS STATE. WHY ALL THESE?
Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by Karlovych: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
embarassed embarassed Vulturebbqrillz your homeland is on fire while you continue to shout darling daddy on cyberspace. I wonder if you will still thank him for this.
Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by judetov2(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by Trimjos: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
, your people are dying in droves and our darling daddy can't protect them... This is very sad
Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by Bola146(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Can someone please get me out of this country, even if it's Ghana, I don't mind
Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by ifytrik(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
SAY NO TO CULTISM, i know it has not be confirmed to be cult clash but i am 85% sure that the person that caried out this evil attack is a cultist, i have stayed in benue state for years now and i can tell you that 8 out of every ten benue youth is a cultist especially in ugbokolo hear, even as am typing this two of them are busy shouting "we are not beggers like baggas" am just waiting for them to make any funny movement make i run like peugeot504 we no get brakegringrin i can't come come and kill myself
Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by heendrix(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
If Violence, senselessness and aimlessness is a person it'd surely be Benue and it's inhabitants sad
Re: Three Young Men Killed, Houses Set Ablaze As Crisis Hits Otukpa, Benue State by ifytrik(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Vulturebbqrillz your homeland is on fire while you continue to shout darling daddy on cyberspace. I wonder if you will still thank him for this.
don't mind that confused fella

(1) (Reply)

Man Strips In Bank To Challenge 'illicit Withdrawals' From His Bank Account(vide / Busted! Read How FMC MD, Prof Musa -olomu Reduced Age To Get FG Appointment / 3 Kidnappers Killed As Police Rescue Abducted Wife Of Benue Commissioner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.