Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying (4895 Views)

Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / How They Steal Phones From Traffic In Lagos I Confession (video) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is for education purposes to teach you how they steal money from your stollen phone linked to your bank account and how to protect yourself immediately you misplace your phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOTkLycYqU8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
When they steal your phone they might penetrate to steal your money
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2020
Pls subcribe
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by leofab(f): 2:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
This is for education purposes to teach you how they steal money from your stollen phone linked to your bank account and how to protect yourself immediately you misplace your phone
Everybody wan turn youtuber by force. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Penetrate? Dat phone don turn pussy grin

3 Likes

Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

grin what concern phone with pussy oga

Those who lost their phone recently will find this helpful.
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Edyice: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

grin what concern phone with pussy oga

Those who lost their phone recently will find this helpful.

Talking about pussy

Me like ....... smiley smiley How far na cool
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Blackpromise(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Informative.Thanks.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Edyice:

Talking about pussy

Me like ....... smiley smiley How far na cool

grin nothing person no go see for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Edyice: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Yessss oooh mimi wink

Na number remain for follow up cool

1 Like

Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by banme1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

You are in his DM already. stop pretending. grin
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Blackpromise:
Informative.Thanks.
For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03 We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
I fit swear say u no watch the video.
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by KingMack(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Exactly!! That's what happened to my kid bro..the guy stole his phone and emptied his bank account
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by walex4live1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
La Click La Die
���
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Ravenbeast1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one ��
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by luxs(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

MR LECTURER_
nahhh only pussy dem the penetrate?
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Jakoko2: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
walex4live1:
La Click La Die
���

What have I done to you that u prefer to die than to click my link

1 Like

Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by ebenezary(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
you have done well try to speak with full energy and always focus on the camera and upload always and set your Closed Caption to English and follow big youtubers online. for the next 6 month dont thing about what you will make but be passionate about it. sky will be the limit. Peace
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by Rawhumper(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
[

The only penetrated because there was no hinderance so they had to cum inside and tear everything apart. grin tongue tongue

quote author=Sweetgirlmimi post=92938081]When they steal your phone they might penetrate to steal your money[/quote]
Re: Do This Immediately They Steal Your Phone And Have The Thief Crying by bankulizer: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
leofab:
Yimu
Yimu

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / Cultist Use Anger To Kill Aboki Ram Cuz Nobody To Kill In Sagamu / Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.