Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (12199 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Just Wedded Last December 2011- Didin't Know Nairaland Still Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 1:56am On Mar 01, 2011
Jarus:

DEBOSKY
Correct- welldone tongue
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 2:00am On Mar 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Nairalander married

Jennykadry and Mr Cork

Thoniaslim and whitelexi

Odunnu and walestar

Richyblack and Chinesedoll

Ifyalways and born2fuck

Pweety4me and mobo444

Tgirl4real and Sauron

Platinumnk and Theseeker

Aloy-emeka and Onlytruth

RubyPearl aka Ilekeidi and Davidylan

Mukina2 and OAMJ

Fstranger and Kobojunkie

Katsumoto and Isale-gangan

Debosky and Ennyluv

Bkbabe and inked-nerd

Seriously, is it by force to make a list?i don't mean to take you or myself too seriously, but please DO NOT type what is evidently false, jeeez it's not a COMPLEMENT!!! angry angry

I hope your wise, i wouldn't like this to repeat itself thanx!!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 2:02am On Mar 01, 2011
I stand ALONE on this nl planet!! cool
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by 190: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2011
Im too old for this sh1t going on here, >>>>>>>>>>>

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q37xJtuQ24w[/flash]

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Mar 02, 2011
agabaI23:

Bia gbanye m ogwu m ka m mechie onu
Translator urgently needed! tongue

snthesis:

k kiss kiss kiss
This has no place on this thread.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by whitelexi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
dayokanu:

Nairalander married

Jennykadry and Mr Cork

Thoniaslim and whitelexi

Odunnu and walestar

Richyblack and Chinesedoll

Ifyalways and born2fuck

Pweety4me and mobo444

Tgirl4real and Sauron

Platinumnk and Theseeker

Aloy-emeka and Onlytruth

RubyPearl aka Ilekeidi and Davidylan

Mukina2 and OAMJ

Fstranger and Kobojunkie

Katsumoto and Isale-gangan

Debosky and Ennyluv

Bkbabe and inked-nerd

Whitelexi is still a nairlander and still gets to see what's posted about him, and can still react with whatever means necessary when required, All I'm trying to say in a nutshell is that nothing has changed!

Thoniaslim and Whitelexi got officially divorced on nairaland too - for the record.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
^
Mu he he.

Dayo's list is as fake as his thing.
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Odunnu: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
You mean his koboko is fake too?
Gawd! I've been fooled and mocked!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ifyalways(f): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hahahaha.
The taste of the pudding is in the eating . . .try and see.
Never knew he has a koboko;long or short undecided
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Blazay(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2011

MILITIA LOGAN aka BABEELOVE cool is still a nairalander and [size=20pt]still[/size] gets to see what's posted about her, and can still react [size=20pt]with whatever means necessary when required,[/size] All I'm trying to say in a nutshell is that nothing has changed! Faya for faya!!!

MILITIA LOGAN and Nairaland got officially divorced on nairaland too - for the record.

Gbam!

All disu 'Rondon' romance nor dey last atol atol.
Abi na de snow wey dey fall for dia dey cuzz am? cheesy

You mean 'Elizabeth Taylor' and 'Richard Burton' got officially divorced from Nairaland too?

Mu he he he he

O di kwa egwu oooh!

Chei! Chie! Chei!

Oja pipo don finishy me. cheesy

3, Name the three fiercest rivals of all time on Nairaland.

armyofone

Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders?
« #13 on: February 16, 2011, 03:24 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Islander/her mother from  the land of Sodom and Gomorrah

pataki/whitelexi
osisi/omo eko

Tufiakwa! angry
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Oddunu and Ifyalways,

Lets schedule something
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by armyofone(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
i no fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Blazay(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
[size=20pt]Ashawo  Pastor Odulele of "RRRRRondon". . .aka" Kenny Rogers"bia-bia BLOKOS. . .of WAZOBIA RRRRONDON RESTAURANT UK!!!![/size]

The man don go hide. . .abi im wife don kill am?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ikamefa(f): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
whitelexi:

Whitelexi is still a nairlander and still gets to see what's posted about him, and can still react with whatever means necessary when required, All I'm trying to say in a nutshell is that nothing has changed!

Thoniaslim and Whitelexi got officially divorced on nairaland too - for the record.

grin grin grin grin grin grin gbagaun! gbagaun! gbagaun!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by whitelexi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
ikamefa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin gbagaun! gbagaun! gbagaun!!!!!!!! cheesy

Fiercest rivalry: whitelexi and pataki

That dude was just a barometer I used to record my bumshyte, nothing more, nothing less!!! You wanna earn him cheap popularity, then fair play to u!

Peeps that know me know I can bring down nairaland servers with the traffic that follows me when there's beef in the air! Some things are better left cooling off, abeg oh, make una free me for myself or even Seun no go fit reboot him servers oh!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Blazay(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
Gosh. . .I berra allow my fufu and vegetable soup to digest.

Peeps that know me know I can bring down nairaland servers with the traffic that follows me when there's beef in the air! Some things are better left cooling off, abeg oh, make una free me for myself or even Seun no go fit reboot him servers oh!

Na lie.
Na my 'mecerdes' go big pass ya own. . .oya make we start!
With pictures too. grin

Abi make I start from where dem lock some of "us" inside the 'otel room for Rrrrondon? Heeeeeeeey!!! Gate don close. . . Meghad don go house. We had to pretend we were man and wife since we were BOTH married.  So the 'otel pipo nor for suspect 'we'.cheesy Thank God we wear awa rings oooooh. The hotel pipo no for open gate with Rrrrondon metropolitan police. We tell dem say awa pickins dey for 'ouse and the 'child-minder' wan go home. . .daaaaaaayaauuuum. . .IT WAS 4AM!!! cry

See wahala for Rrrrrrrrrondon oooooooh!!!

Gbagaun. . .gbagaun. . .gbagaun

My people. . .tori plenty. My eye see sointin for that una Rrrrrrondon!!! grin

My legg nor go reaassh dia again lai lai. Na so so bi-sexuals wey cross over from Libya and Mali full for dia! Married too! Twa!!! cry

One Nairalander nailly dis-VA-gin my anus oooooooooh!!!!

One porson nially use heavy-heavy mess kill me for inside dati 'otel room ooooh! Chineke!!! cry

E be like say na so-so mess dizu NL boys sabi mess hehn? angry

Chai! My mama don wake up. cry

Time to take her out. cheesy

To be continued. kiss
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
armyofone:

i no fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laff all you want, Just report to the room after laffing
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ikamefa(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
whitelexi:

Fiercest rivalry: whitelexi and pataki

That dude was just a barometer I used to record my bumshyte, nothing more, nothing less!!! You wanna earn him cheap popularity, then fair play to u!

yeah right empty barrel grin grin grin grin

Blazay:

Gosh. . .I berra allow my fufu and vegetable soup to digest.

Na lie.
Na my 'mecerdes' go big pass ya own. . .oya make we start!
With pictures too. grin
Abi make I start from where dem lock some of "us" out of the 'otel room for Rrrrondon?

mu heheheheheheheh ! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by whitelexi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
ikamefa:

yeah right empty barrel grin grin grin grin

@Ika: u na my padi, This cheap attempt no go work.
Infact, I rather log off before u tempt me to touch, Lol!
Re: How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Jarus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / LAWMA Begins Street/Road Washing / Moving Objects In Your Body Or Blood Affliction? Get These Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.