Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State (10144 Views)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Toscarel: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2020
cdd
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Ebpumping: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Nyesom wiked is running rivers as if country of it's own,nobody have a say in that state.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by empressteemah06(f): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Lagos is yet to open fully .

Check my siggy for the best deal
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by mmsen: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Wike is always right.

We will never insult him even if he insults us. If he likes, let him say all the criminals in Rivers state come from our place, we will not insult him.

E get why.

We want to attach ourselves to his oil rich state so that our online country can sustain. cheesy

Sense will not kill us. grin

It's not healthy to be a sycophant.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2020
ODJ124:
grin cheesy
it's seems they read what his written on paper while the citizens do what they like ....as far as am concerned markets has been open long... before now... I hardly see anyone with face mask let alone ....maintaining social distancing...
audio....

but wait ooo... imagine if market women has abide strictly to this law... hunger would have finished most of them by now...

My brother I tire for them. Nobody cares about gov't rules , we just live our normal life in PH and survive.
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by dreamwords: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Social distance in the market? Is that possible

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Taiwojon(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Simplyleo: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92945260:

Words of a wise man.
OGA Simplyleo, please don't leave us
Give us more words of wisdom before you leave biko,
Please don't leave us...... grin cheesy wink cheesy

#PleaseDon'tLeaveMe
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by emezuo17: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

Do you see these people in your dream?
. He is a frustrated failed human being. The time he wastes attacking people who don't know about his existence is enough to make out some thing meaningful for himself.
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2020
So it's only schools that is with the corona virus now,,,,ok oo no problem sha.
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by stickle(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2020
ODJ124:
grin cheesy
it's seems they read what his written on paper while the citizens do what they like ....as far as am concerned markets has been open long... before now... I hardly see anyone with face mask let alone ....maintaining social distancing...
audio....

but wait ooo... imagine if market women has abide strictly to this law... hunger would have finished most of them by now...

We are not honest to ourselves. He shut the market and forgot that people's lives and families depend on it. All over the place, the women re group and has been selling, yet the infectious disease didn't kill them all.
Government know what they are doing but the people are smarter

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Audio opening

What concerns me is how to stop buffering on my TV box
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2020
How can you stop bars and eat-ins and allow Churches with large capacity hold. Na wa.
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2020
Please allow eateries operate.
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Vanzcharles(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92945260:

Words of a wise man.
OGA Simplyleo, please don't leave us
Give us more words of wisdom before you leave biko,
Please don't leave us...... grin cheesy wink cheesy

#PleaseDon'tLeaveMe

Guy I no sabi say you be big tribal bigot trying to deceive people with one Nigeria stuff. See as u dey second that talk wey no make any relation to the post.

Oboy your mumu full River Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Yus2020: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Good move to the best South South Governor
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by ODJ124(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2020
stickle:

We are not honest to ourselves. He shut the market and forgot that people's lives and families depend on it. All over the place, the women re group and has been selling, yet the infectious disease didn't kill them all.
Government know what they are doing but the people are smarter

I swr God no go shame us.. .the government needs to do more..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2020
People in PH are waiting for Wike to reopen night clubs. What he is waiting for, I don't know.
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by naniawini(f): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Markets can be opened but night clubs remain banned sad Wats wrong with Wike sef
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Elvictor: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2020
he is tired of waiting for payment before you open, hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by DelphiOracle(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Confirm cases are in thousands now. He now decide to open market

Sense dey dis one?
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by DonTattaglia: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
bizzibodi:
Markets wey don open tay tay.

I wonder o...What is d rejoice all about?
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
The craziest governor in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by lixingxing: 3:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by richbox(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2020
What will happen to goods that has reached its expiry date...
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by lixingxing: 3:15am On Aug 24, 2020
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Thursday slammed President Donald Trump’s coronavirus response, describing the pandemic in the U.S. as a “virus of American division and federal incompetence.”

“It will be a double-barreled shotgun of incompetence,” Cuomo told reporters during a press briefing in Albany. “You know what virus is worse than Covid? The virus of American division and federal incompetence. That’s the virus that’s wreaking havoc on this country.”

Cuomo pointed to a recent report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that he said proved one of his longstanding claims: The coronavirus came to New York, which was once the epicenter of the global outbreak, predominantly from Europe and not China.

The report, which studied 544 specimens collected by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene collected in March, found that 6.6% of specimens tested positive for Covid-19.

Using genetic sequencing, the CDC determined most of the Covid-19 positive specimens resembled those circulating in Europe, “suggesting probable introductions of SARS-CoV-2 from Europe, from other U.S. locations, and local introductions from within New York.”
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2020
naniawini:
Markets can be opened but night clubs remain banned sad Wats wrong with Wike sef
can I pm you?
Re: COVID-19: Wike Reopens Markets In Rivers State by TheCork(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
naniawini:

Yes I get am. Hello Hi do u do. Am a music video director & hav work wit celebrity like Davido, Jacky shan, Will smith, Wisskid, Beyansi, P Sqaure, Tony montana, Jay Z, & others. Please can u quickly send me directly your full size naaaaaked picture so I inspect so we can give u a role for our high bugdet movie musi so u can become a start & #endSTATS. Please hurry am waiting!! (tanks) cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake GT Bank Website......boys No Dey Smile / Step By Step Guide To Start Information Selling Business In Nigeria / Kinnevik’s Investment In Konga Further Deteriorated In Nine Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.