Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Graduates: Is A Laptop A Must For My Final Year Project? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduates: Is A Laptop A Must For My Final Year Project? (209 Views)

I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates: Is A Laptop A Must For My Final Year Project? by ProudNg: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
So after gaining admission, I disturbed my parents for a laptop both for assignments and many other stuffs especially my final year project. Prior to the end of my part two, they got me one and now, am in part three hoping to graduate next year before the COVID - 19 saga sprang up but then again, the laptop haven't been useful since I got it. Just lying idle.

This covid-19 lockdown na, an idea came but no finance to execute it and then, the thought of selling my laptop without telling my parent came. My plan is that, I will sell the laptop to execute my project and when I succeed,I will get another but then, I am thinking, what if my plans don't succeed, will I be able to cope.

My parents will definitely not find out but am afraid, what if I direly need a laptop for my final year project nko. As such, I want to ask graduates in the house if it is a must to have a laptop in one's final year.

I hope you guys get what am trying to enquire about.
Re: Graduates: Is A Laptop A Must For My Final Year Project? by Nobodycan: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=ProudNg post=92938641]So after gaining admission, I disturbed my parents for a laptop both for assignments and many other stuffs especially my final year project. Prior to the end of my part two, they got me one and now, am in part three hoping to graduate next year before the COVID - 19 saga sprang up but then again, the laptop haven't been useful since I got it. Just lying idle.

This covid-19 lockdown na, an idea came but no finance to execute it and then, the thought of selling my laptop without telling my parent came. My plan is that, I will sell the laptop to execute my project and when I succeed,I will get another but then, I am thinking, what if my plans don't succeed, will I be able to cope.

My parents will definitely not find out but am afraid, what if I direly need a laptop for my final year project nko. As such, I want to ask graduates in the house if it is a must to have a laptop in one's final year.

I hope you guys get what am trying to enquire about.[/quote)If u want a machinery to doit for u den u don't need but if u want to do it yourself u need a laptop

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Final Year Research Project Topics / Thought For The Week: CHANGE / Very Affordable Bsc, Msc And Phd In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.