Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me (46187 Views)

Vee: Hugs Are Banned In 2022, Greet Me From A Distance / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Kayzy8: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Mary Remmy Njoku sends a message to those who criticize her fashion sense and ask her to dress more like a role model.

She warned that she will not keep silent when next someone sees her and gives unsolicited advice about her appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_m2DW1FXrU

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Throwback: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Wow!

I never knew a topic could make front page hours after being created, despite not having a single comment.

As for Mary Remmy, indeed you owe no one an explanation on how you choose to style yourself. You are an employer of labour and have created opportunities for many in the movie industry.

Ignore irrelevant feedback that would not improve your vocation.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by MVLOX(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2021
A
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by dalass(f): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy

Mtcheww, Your attires in those pictures look decent enough. Anything to trend sha grin

Anyway, happy independence... May God give us reasons to celebrate in this country once more

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by eventainment(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2021
who she be abeg?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Hempehrhor: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Okay...
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:34am On Oct 01, 2021
So I did medical document for traveling to Estonia.
When the lady brought my H.I.V report file from lab,
The way my momsi grab the medical report sharp sharp and opened it to check..
It really broke my heart.
She think say I dey sling dick everywhere.
I just vex comot the hospital.
Turns out I'm negative

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Trudeau: 4:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by nextstep(m): 4:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Keisha! Keisha!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9_8k4KoHo?t=132

Blackberry babes in those days grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by patfemy06: 4:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Trudeau: 4:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Pretty lady

5 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Lionize: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Why care about what people say, they must always say something, and not all will say what you like to hear, even if you be the best of the best. Care less what people say about you, because if you hear all, na suicide you go wan go commit, meanwhile you are better than the people talking. Just live a good life, one in Christ preferably, and you are just fine.

10 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by zolajpower: 4:38am On Oct 01, 2021
grin
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by OfficialGaGa(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerians get fundamental problems as a people... 1st who be she? I nor know her... who make her role model? buhari? y u dey complain about person "fashion sense"

see if she wan naked or dress like oloshooo no problem... na her wahala

After all, all of them belong to the streets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by VEHINTOLAR: 4:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Some people truly can't just mind their own own business !

3 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Ceenachi: 4:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Not everyone will be international.
Na him make local fowl dey sweet pass foreign fowl grin
Leave her alone.
We like her like that
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by SmartPolician: 4:48am On Oct 01, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Nigerians get fundamental problems as a people... 1st who be she? I nor know her... who make her role model? buhari? y u dey complain about person "fashion sense"

see if she wan naked or dress like oloshooo no problem... na her wahala

After all, all of them belong to the streets

Don't give us the impression that you don't have a TV at home. Anyways, to answer your question, she is a popular actress whose husband owns Iroko TV, a paywalled platform that allows viewers stream Nollywood flicks online. They also have ROK TV, an entertainment television channel that delivers direct-to-home Nollywood movies.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by continentalceo(m): 4:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Waste of time
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by naijanaso: 4:50am On Oct 01, 2021
They want her to be dressing naked to be a role model. The lady is concentrating on her home building and business venture instead. Those role models you admire, what have they brought to the table if not one scandal or the other. Meanwhile, this woman is an employer of labour and has helped to bring a lot of Nigerians from the gutters.
Pls young lady don't mind side talks. I am proud of you.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 01, 2021
A woman that truly knows her worth. My kind of woman.

10 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Passionate888: 4:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Human beings must talk about things. I blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by flyingfvck: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2021
THB, I see nothing wrong in her dressing

2 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Kizzygentle: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Because she didn't show cleavage like your own role model? It's unfortunate how fashion has turned out to be a way of showing sexual parts. Please my dear Mary Njoku, do put yourself under pressure because of some insane society that has lost values, you are one of the very few that is very decent and many of us appreciate that. Please keep been who you are and keep doing what is right..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by beautyhd: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2021
....and it made front page.

I'm beginning to think that some of these celebrities pay oga seun to trend on nairaland because anything posted on nairaland is already international news.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by femi4: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2021
dalass:
cheesy

Mtcheww, Your attires in those pictures look decent enough. Anything to trend sha grin

Anyway, happy independence... May God give us reasons to celebrate in this country once more
Comprehension = 0
The bold is getting stale, if you don't get the genesis of her story, you ll be sounding uninformed

8 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by temitope27(m): 5:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Who is this one again nw
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by ddeola: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Bad belle pipu, no mind dem jare. Na because u no dey expose "thingz" like dem. sad sad sad sad

Just keep doing your thing and keep smiling to the bank. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by MyAmericandream(f): 5:36am On Oct 01, 2021
If you haven’t expose your cleavage , you ain’t a fashionista. Spoilt generation !

5 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by InfernoNig: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Show us boobies, show me something. grin
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by elmessiahs(m): 5:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Mary, I don't see any wrong in your dress, it's simple and even cool

1 Like

Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by Akinola2543(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me by sabreal: 5:52am On Oct 01, 2021
You too. When you see the critical comments, just move interest

Kayzy8:
Mary Remmy Njoku sends a message to those who criticize her fashion sense and ask her to dress more like a role model.

She warned that she will not keep silent when next someone sees her and gives unsolicited advice about her appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_m2DW1FXrU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remembers These Guys (Pic) / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.