Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Football transfers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football transfers (727 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Football Transfers Of The Decade / Carl Ikeme Transfers From One Room To Another On Transfer Deadline / Deadline Day-football Transfers Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football transfers by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 18, 2020
The season is gonna be entertaining.
Re: Football transfers by Udongomahilo: 5:00am On Aug 18, 2020
Mr President and his boards should move
Re: Football transfers by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 18, 2020
I 8-2 admit it but if he doesn't clear out those old men in the first team and buy at least 2 good players then another European humiliation awaits them.

2 Likes

Re: Football transfers by ojaysam25(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2020
I hope it does not end in premium tears....that was the way you all hype the previous coaches..
Re: Football transfers by paulolee(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2020
wish him luck
Re: Football transfers by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2020
ojaysam25:
I hope it does not end in premium tears....that was the way you all hype the previous coaches..
Especially Setien.
Re: Football transfers by Karleb(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2020
I am happy because he's gonna end a failure. grin

What else could we expect from an ex Everton coach.
Re: Football transfers by ojaysam25(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Especially Setien.
I tell you bro....this barca fans are so delusional....before the match against Bayern they were all chanting up and down that they will beat Bayern cuz they have messi....
Fast forward after the match they all say that barca can never beat Bayern because of the coach and ageing player exonerating messi who fails to turn up as usual...this overhyping of player and coaches must stop...its obvious it is just the figment of their imagination not the reality on ground....
Re: Football transfers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
ojaysam25:

I tell you bro....this barca fans are so delusional....before the match against Bayern they were all chanting up and down that they will beat Bayern cuz they have messi....
Fast forward after the match they all say that barca can never beat Bayern because of the coach and ageing player exonerating messi who fails to turn up as usual...this overhyping of player and coaches must stop...its obvious it is just the figment of their imagination not the reality on ground....
You're damn right.One tree cannot make a forest.No wonder he always pushed for the return of Neymar.The day your star player turns off there should be other people who would carry him.We are all human beings and we surely have limits.

1 Like

Re: Football transfers by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Karleb:

Was Roberto Martinez not an ex-everton coach?
Check out his resume and see for yourself.
Re: Football transfers by Raydos: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Karleb:

Calm down, Failure is part of life too, Because he failed in Everton doesn't mean he's going to fail everywhere!!

Klopp failed in more than 2 clubs before he moved to Liverpool, But today he is regarded as one of the best coaches in Europe now!!

Life comes with surprises, And People we least expect to perform are usually the one who turns things around at the end!!
Re: Football transfers by Karleb(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Raydos:

Calm down, Failure is part of life too, Because he failed in Everton doesn't mean he's going to fail everywhere!!

Klopp failed in more than 2 clubs before he moved to Liverpool, But today he is regarded as one of the best coaches in Europe now!!

Life comes with surprises, And People we least expect to perform are usually the one who turns things around at the end!!

Where and where did Klopp fail?

That guy won consecutive Bundesliga with Dortmound and guided the same team to UCL Final.

(1) (Reply)

Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds / Gerard Pique Came Off The Bench For Barcelona Against Granada / Messi Registered His 5th Career Hattrick Of Assist As PSG Beat Saint Etienne 3-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.