Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds (730 Views)

World Cup Qualifiers: D'Tigress Beats France 67-65 / Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club / Liverpool Completes £67 Million Alisson Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
In view of subscription, play the games below:

Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by phrancys001(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
abeg boro ne 4K make i take stake am
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Elzakzaky: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
phrancys001:
Your head has oil
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
phrancys001:
If you don't have money to stake,you must not borrow.
The right thing is to wait until you have your own money for freebie(s).
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Not so bad.Delivered 2 out of 3.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Wolf442: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:
Not so bad.Delivered 2 out of 3.

That is to say the game cut na!.

No dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wolf442 abi na Hyena424 wetin be disguise here? I don notice you too dey talk nonsense on top people post.
Everybody except your warped pessimistic self understands what delivered 2 out of 3 means. How does that affect your time, data or money?
Learn to look and pass if you no get good quality yarn to drop for person post.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Wolf442: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:
Wolf442 abi na Hyena424 wetin be disguise here? I don notice you too dey talk nonsense on top people post.
Everybody except your warped pessimistic self understands what delivered 2 out of 3 means. How does that affect your time, data or money?
Learn to look and pass if you no get good quality yarn to drop for person post.

Close that hungry mouth of Yours you Deceiver!.

You have left your old moniker Na, because All your games there are always terrible!, And you have opened this one with the The aim of Luckily winning A game you posted so that You would open that Degenerated mouth of yours to ask people to subscribe for your Ill and Random Games which will end in tears!
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Wolf442: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:
In view of subscription , play the games below:

That Is why you are here peasant!.

Fishing for Clients! Whose money is Your only escape from the Abject Poverty You're currently swimming in!.

Go and play your games, Give your family members as well and tell them to subscribe, or better still, open a workshop And Advertise your Stoopidity, That way you can Reach out to a large audience!.

You posted a Betslip with 3 games and one lost, And you're here saying 2/3 like it's An achievement!.

Non.entity.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wolf442:

That Is why you are here peasant!.

Fishing for Clients! Whose money is Your only escape from the Abject Poverty You're currently swimming in!.

Go and play your games, Give your family members as well and tell them to subscribe, or better still, open a workshop And Advertise your Stoopidity, That way you can Reach out to a large audience!.

You posted a Betslip with 3 games and one lost, And you're here saying 2/3 like it's An achievement!.

Non.entity.
Is there a gun to your head or are you reeking of poo from your mouth?
Where were you when I posted my 68+odds winning? You are a busybody with no goal that is why you hop onto threads to spill out diarrhea from your mouth on people's post eg: Ronaldinho's post.

If I might ask you when last did you win anything tangible? You just come onboard to show yourr empty headedness.
How many games have you posted or given to anyone between December2020 and now? You just show up with intense negativity seeking for cheap publicity.
IN REAL LIFE,YOU ARE NOTHING AND CANNOT TALK WHERE AND WHEN I TALK WITHOUT BEEN GIVEN A THOROUGH MANLY BEATING!
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Wolf442: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:

Is there a gun to your head or are you reeking of poo from your mouth?
Where were you when I posted my 68+odds winning? You are a busybody with no goal that is why you hop onto threads to spill out diarrhea from your mouth on people's post eg: Ronaldinho's post.

If I might ask you when last did you win anything tangible? You just come onboard to show yourr empty headedness.
How many games have you posted or given to anyone between December2020 and now? You just show up with intense negativity seeking for cheap publicity.
IN REAL LIFE,YOU ARE NOTHING AND CANNOT TALK WHERE AND WHEN I TALK WITHOUT BEEN GIVEN A THOROUGH MANLY BEATING!

The Bolded displayed just The stoopidity i was telling you about!.. Can you See that your True nature is coming out Little by Little, You're now Talking about Manly beating As the Retarded Street Riff-raff That you are!.

Now coming to The comparison between you and me, while You Miscreant Depend on Your Subscribers For income, I don't!..

I don't have to come To Nairaland and start looking for who would put Food on my table Like you, That alone is A broad Basis For my superiority to You!.

You can Continue Playing that Game Of Imaginative Thinking Trying to Predict my Financial status, But this is one thing That Is evident between you and me....

You are a begger and an online Hustler, While am not! And that is Prove-able.. Now prove that am Lower Than you br@t!.

And on the issue of Game posting and Gambling I will say you are A typical illiterate! To think that Everybody On the sport section of NL are Peasant Hungry Gamblers like you whose Achievement and Daily Goals is to win a lottery!.

And then Finally to The Ronaldinho Guy!... Lol, Why Quoting him, Are you looking for Allies?, At least for Him, He didn't Give a game Telling people Play this and come and subscribe Which At the end of the Day, the Game Cut!, He's a better and much smarter Hustler than Your Dumb illiterate A.$.$.

MY ADVICE TO YOU

Look around Nairaland, There are alot of Your kind who are also into Soccer analysis, Odds.master, Skysport.predict Green.farm, and lot and lot of them! Some Of them Give games to people without asking For a charge, AND WHY DO THEY DO THAT Because they as well play their games, So if the game win, They also win!.

Not Hungry Poverty stricken Greedy Lazy Youth like you, Who would just Forecast a game, And give it to others to take the risk and play it and Expect A compensation or a Subscription After that!.. And after the Subscription, Series of losses will follow!.

Even if you are to charge people money For your games, At least take out A week or So and Prove Your worth To Nlanders, let's see your Consistency before we Can pay you for games.

Not after winning one lucky game and You are asking people to subscribe, You are being smart, and at the same time very stoopid!

So boy, work on yourself and Avoid me!.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wolf442:

The Bolded displayed just The stoopidity i was telling you about!.. Can you See that your True nature is coming out Little by Little, You're now Talking about Manly beating As the Retarded Street Riff-raff That you are!.

Now coming to The comparison between you and me, while You Miscreant Depend on Your Subscribers For income, I don't!..

I don't have to come To Nairaland and start looking for who would put Food on my table Like you, That alone is A broad Basis For my superiority to You!.

You can Continue Playing that Game Of Imaginative Thinking Trying to Predict my Financial status, But this is one thing That Is evident between you and me....

You are a begger and an online Hustler, While am not! And that is Prove-able.. Now prove that am Lower Than you br@t!.

And on the issue of Game posting and Gambling I will say you are A typical illiterate! To think that Everybody On the sport section of NL are Peasant Hungry Gamblers like you whose Achievement and Daily Goals is to win a lottery!.

And then Finally to The Ronaldinho Guy!... Lol, Why Quoting him, Are you looking for Allies?, At least for Him, He didn't Give a game Telling people Play this and come and subscribe Which At the end of the Day, the Game Cut!, He's a better and much smarter Hustler than Your Dumb illiterate A.$.$.

MY ADVICE TO YOU

Look around Nairaland, There are alot of Your kind who are also into Soccer analysis, Odds.master, Skysport.predict Green.farm, and lot and lot of them! Some Of them Give games to people without asking For a charge, AND WHY DO THEY DO THAT Because they as well play their games, So if the game win, They also win!.

Not Hungry Poverty stricken Greedy Lazy Youth like you, Who would just Forecast a game, And give it to others to take the risk and play it and Expect A compensation or a Subscription After that!.. And after the Subscription, Series of losses will follow!.

Even if you are to charge people money For your games, At least take out A week or So and Prove Your worth To Nlanders, let's see your Consistency before we Can pay you for games.

Not after winning one lucky game and You are asking people to subscribe, You are being smart, and at the same time very stoopid!

So boy, work on yourself and Avoid me!.
For once online,create your own thread and talk thrash for as long as you want. I posted my 68+ odds winning and you shamelessly did not comment.
Tell your ilk that come asking me for payment after winning just because I post my winnings to stop doing so. That was what made people know me:MY SUCCESSES.
I ask you again how many have you helped to make stupid boasts online? You are just dust and poo packaged in gold foil in reality. Online you look like gold foil and I put it to you:YOU ARE A NOBODY(WITHOUT CHRIST) IN PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT OR ANY OTHER FIELD FOR FIELD.
Stop canvassing for cheap popularity based on negativity.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Wolf442: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:

For once online,create your own thread and talk thrash for as long as you want. I posted my 68+ odds winning and you shamelessly did not comment.
Tell your ilk that come asking me for payment after winning just because I post my winnings to stop doing so. That was what made people know me:MY SUCCESSES.
I ask you again how many have you helped to make stupid boasts online? You are just dust and poo packaged in gold foil in reality. Online you look like gold foil and I put it to you:YOU ARE A NOBODY(WITHOUT CHRIST) IN PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT OR ANY OTHER FIELD FOR FIELD.
Stop canvassing for cheap popularity based on negativity.

Now i know who you are!

You are Chichiozech68. The Scammer who ran away from NL after I exposed him, I see you're here for another Dose right, Don't worry i have excess of your time, I know you would Return. Let me Stream Barcelona match, and after that all your scamming Intentions would Be Brought to light!

Welcome back scamming Peasant.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wolf442:

Now i know who you are!

You are Chichiozech68. The Scammer who ran away from NL after I exposed him, I see you're here for another Dose right, Don't worry i have excess of your time, I know you would Return. Let me Stream Barcelona match, and after that all your scamming Intentions would Be Brought to light!

Welcome back scamming Peasant.
Wolf442 , I am Dr C.E.O.C. ONYEMA as seen on my email address.
Be careful with your ignoble choice of words or you will be traced in person as soon as possible and sued for libel and character defamation. Moderators take note.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Wolf442: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:

Wolf442 , I am Dr C.E.O.C. ONYEMA as seen on my email address.
Be careful with your ignoble choice of words or you will be traced in person soon as sued for libel and character defamation. Moderators take note.

Look at this Arrow!.. Do you think we are all toddlers here!

Shut that your stoopid mouth of your urs joor, Dr onyema Kor Dr yamayama ni.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by ecoco2014(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wolf442:

Look at this Arrow!.. Do you think we are all toddlers here!

Shut that your stoopid mouth of your urs joor, Dr onyema Kor Dr yamayama ni.
THAT IS WHY I SAID YOU CAN'T TALK WHERE AND WHEN I TALK IN REALITY, MY YOUNGER ONES WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE AND STOP BEING A BUSYBODY.
Re: Free Trial Of 3.67 To 4.07 Odds by Wolf442: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
ecoco2014:

THAT IS WHY I SAID YOU CAN'T TALK WHERE AND WHEN I TALK IN REALITY, MY YOUNGER ONES WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE AND STOP BEING A BUSYBODY.

You keep making Baseless Arguments,

Have you seen me Before?.... NO
Have i seen you before?.... NO
Am i begging anyone for money online?.... No
Are you begging anyone for money online?... Yes

That is the only visible distinction between me and you! So before you start involving Virtual Young ones And virtual Respects, Look at what You are doing, and what i am doing, and There Draw your argument.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Excel Football Predictions For This January 15-17 / Sevilla Goalkeeper Scores 94th Minute Goal To Draw La Liga Match (Photos, Video) / Declan Rice Vows To Drink His First-ever Beer If His Country Win Euro 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.